Islam the last sword

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
What is Sharia Law?
What is a Caliphate?

1649624966252.png
A little history
The shape of the emblem is chosen to resemble a tulip, in memory of the people who died for Iran: it is an ancient belief in Iran, dating back to mythology, that if a young soldier dies patriotically, a red tulip will grow on his grave. In recent years, it has been considered the symbol of martyrdom.
Armiger: Islamic Republic of Iran
Adopted: 9 May 1980

Islam is a scourge upon humanity and is nothing but supremacist totalitarianism disguised as religion that was started up by a murdering rapist warlord to bind his soldiers to him.
Oh my that reminds me of California
The crime rate in the U.S. is about 47.70 per 100,000 people.
The American government categorizes crime in several ways.

A criminal act is either a violent crime rape, murder, or gangs called warlords the most property crime.

Islam is a scourge upon humanity and is nothing but supremacist totalitarianism disguised as religion that was started up by a murdering rapist warlord to bind his soldiers to him.
Yeah... It's pretty much satanism in a turban.

I mean... If you're a dude and ever seen an arab 20 year old woman without the ninja suit on, and didn't get a twitch in your dick, you're a fuckin fag. These broads are built by God to fuck. Yet some pedophile asswipe thief comes along and forces them to wear a black curtain from head to toe? That's just fuckin evil.

Oh my that reminds me of California
The crime rate in the U.S. is about 47.70 per 100,000 people.
The American government categorizes crime in several ways.

A criminal act is either a violent crime rape, murder, or gangs called warlords the most property crime.
If it were up to me we would execute a fuckton more pieces of shit than we do.

There shouldn't be people who have multiple convictions for pedophilia, rape, murder, aggravated assault, or burglary. I'm into second chances, in cases of the slightest doubt of guilt. Places like Saudi Arabia waste thousands of people every year and never give them appeals. In that case the whole nation has innocent blood on their hands. The problem America has is that we don't have enough blood of the guilty on our hands. Then we have leftist pieces of shit acting as "prosecutors" who destroy the lives of police and civilians for defending themselves from predatory sociopaths that escaped Planned Unparenthood.

Your brain does not work the way human brains are designed to work.

You are the one who introduced crime in America to derail your own thread.
You do realize you're talking to a dude who would murder his own daughters for the sake of his own "honor" if they started dating as teen agers.

You do realize you're talking to a dude who would murder his own daughters for the sake of his own "honor" if they started dating as teen agers.
The one thing that goes overlooked when discussing Islam is the inbreeding.

Generation after generation of sex between close family members has had a disastrous effect on the intellect and mental stability through much of the Islamic world.

If it were up to me we would execute a fuckton more pieces of shit than we do.

There shouldn't be people who have multiple convictions for pedophilia, rape, murder, aggravated assault, or burglary. I'm into second chances, in cases of the slightest doubt of guilt. Places like Saudi Arabia waste thousands of people every year and never give them appeals. In that case the whole nation has innocent blood on their hands. The problem America has is that we don't have enough blood of the guilty on our hands. Then we have leftist pieces of shit acting as "prosecutors" who destroy the lives of police and civilians for defending themselves from predatory sociopaths that escaped Planned Unparenthood.

your mind is Reprobate can not help you, you are in the deep end

I end this debate
What debate? islam is a cult of satanic inspiration. The "profit" of the cult was a pedophile warlord thief. Whatever virtue the cult carried was taken from the Torah and Bible to be used as propaganda. Otherwise it is based on conquest, death and slavery. islam has had a negative effect on humanity. It continues to keep people in poverty, enforces ignorance and is oppressive to women in general. Fuck that cult and all the carpet pilots that worship lucifer along with the pedophile messiah.

What debate? islam is a cult of satanic inspiration. The "profit" of the cult was a pedophile warlord thief. Whatever virtue the cult carried was taken from the Torah and Bible to be used as propaganda. Otherwise it is based on conquest, death and slavery. islam has had a negative effect on humanity. It continues to keep people in poverty, enforces ignorance and is oppressive to women in general. Fuck that cult and all the carpet pilots that worship lucifer along with the pedophile messiah.
change your vocabulary

Forum List

Back