Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Why must the Mosque be built there? isn't there any other location for it?
There is already a mosque 800 yards down the street.

It has been there something like 30 years to serve the Islamic community

But is way over crowded and has no place for the people hold functions or social service classes.

The new mosque will actually be a Community Center; that also has a mosque for it's muslim members.

I agree that Muslims should have their own places to worship, but with all the negative publicity this has caused for Muslims is this even worth it? many Americans see this mosque as a slap in the face. Wouldn't it it be better to just move the project somewhere else? New York is a big city.
I watched the 60 Minutes episode where they showed the current mosque at Friday prayer time.

The place was packed with worshipers.

Seems many muslims live and work in that area of town.

And a bigger mosque is sorely needed to accommodate them.

But is way over crowded and has no place for the people hold functions or social service classes.

The new mosque will actually be a Community Center; that also has a mosque for it's muslim members.

I agree that Muslims should have their own places to worship, but with all the negative publicity this has caused for Muslims is this even worth it? many Americans see this mosque as a slap in the face. Wouldn't it it be better to just move the project somewhere else? New York is a big city.
I watched the 60 Minutes episode where they showed the current mosque at Friday prayer time.

The neighborhood is mostly commercial. Those praying at the local mosque do so during breaks.

Wow. I really didn't expect you to be that gullible. Goes to show, even I can be wrong.

You're a moron.

I'm a student of Islam. You are a high school dropout

You're a student of hate.

And I bet you call yourself Christian.

:clap2:

Except, Islam teaches hate. Muhammad was a hater. Jesus, a man of peace.

Quran 60:4...
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone

Wow. I really didn't expect you to be that gullible. Goes to show, even I can be wrong.
:cuckoo:

Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death;

I'm telling ya, a fried pork rind truck would be just the thing to park outside.
What would that do?? :confused:

The smell of frying pig in morning does the heart good. ;)
Syreen, the only prohibition in Islam concerning swine is Not to eat pork.

Otherwise, a muslim can keep a pig as a pet, pet one at the kids zoo, handle ham or bacon, etc.

But, some idiots on this board act like pigs are some kind of anti-muslim kryptonite. :lol:

Otherwise, a muslim can keep a pig as a pet, pet one at the kids zoo, handle ham or bacon, etc.

But, some idiots on this board act like pigs are some kind of anti-muslim kryptonite. :lol:

I like the way you pick the easy retorts instead of actually discussing the real issue. How pathetic of you.

They are just uneducated idiots who watch FOX news and seeth with hatred and fear because of it. It's really quite pathetic.

Forum List

Back