Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Try not to treat us as though we are stupid, Sunni. All Mosques are 'community centers'... for their community. We aren't fooled by pretending it's something it is not.

And, I notice that, instead of responding to my legitimate questions, you chose to rant with Marc instead. That shows me what your major concern is.... and it sure as hell isn't the mosque. It's yet another point scoring bitch by you against Jews.

What a stupid sheep you are. All mosques are not community centers.

According to the FOX news article, this community center will also have a homeless veterans rehab facility. I suppose you'll try to convince us that all mosques have these, and pools and basketball courts too, right?

What a fucking joke you are.

What a clown you are in actually believing the mosque is intended to be anything other than a mosque, primarily.

Infidels, especially gay infidels, not welcome

Yes, We all can clearly see you right wing nutjobs are against anything with the ring of truth to it. We all realize you prefer lies and fear.

Carry knuckleheads.

You don't give a shit about the truth anyway. You are only interested in anti-muslim, anti-Obama, anti-American right wing propaganda for the stupid.

Islam is the truth, eh? Muhammad was the biggest liar and gangster who ripped off Judaism and Christianity to concoct his truthful death cult.

Could you please start a stupid fucking 'whine about Mulsims' thread and leave this one to be focused on the Mosque in question? Or is that too hard for your small brain?

Suffer.

You don't give a shit about the truth anyway. You are only interested in anti-muslim, anti-Obama, anti-American right wing propaganda for the stupid.

Islam is the truth, eh? Muhammad was the biggest liar and gangster who ripped off Judaism and Christianity to concoct his truthful death cult.

Could you please start a stupid fucking 'whine about Mulsims' thread and leave this one to be focused on the Mosque in question? Or is that too hard for your small brain?

Why should he? This one is clearly perfect for muslim haters.

What a stupid sheep you are. All mosques are not community centers.

According to the FOX news article, this community center will also have a homeless veterans rehab facility. I suppose you'll try to convince us that all mosques have these, and pools and basketball courts too, right?

What a fucking joke you are.

What a clown you are in actually believing the mosque is intended to be anything other than a mosque, primarily.

Yes, We all can clearly see you right wing nutjobs are against anything with the ring of truth to it. We all realize you prefer lies and fear.

Carry knuckleheads.

We can clearly see you have the IQ of a wall

Doesn't Islam teach to hate the kafir, brainless one?

Yah, it does.

Carry knuckleheads.

That makes three of you in this thread. You, Sunni and Queen. Interestingly, the only one I am disappointed in is Sunni. I had him down as smarter than that.

There is no end to the list of Things Wingnuts are Afraid Of

It must be hard for them to type while hiding under the bed

That's for sure.

And now in their glee to be against anything muslim, they are coming out against a community center that also has a christian and jewish prayer room by the way, with a homeless veterans rehab center.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Oh, the community center will have a Dhimmi Jewish and Christian room. Islam is soooo tolerant.

Do they have to pay the jizya? LOL

I don't 'hate' Muslims. I treat them the same way I treat everyone else - as individuals. How very intelligent of me.

I don't 'hate' Muslims. I treat them the same way I treat everyone else - as individuals. How very intelligent of me.

Islam teaches that you are the infidel enemy of Islam. You'd be killed under an Islamic govt if you didnt submit to Islamic rule.

Be afraid, be veerrry afraid

Most mosques are just that; a mosque.

Very few have an attached community center or social service center. :cool:

You know, and I know, that that is bullshit. They are all centers for the local Islamic community. The problem with this one - there is no fucking community. There is already an adequate mosque in the area. You know, and I know, that there is an alternative site on offer - which has been refused. So, if y'all are such great Americans, and you care about those who died, and you care about New Yorkers, and you care about how non Muslim Americans feel.... why not move the fucking mosque?

Carry knuckleheads.

That makes three of you in this thread. You, Sunni and Queen. Interestingly, the only one I am disappointed in is Sunni. I had him down as smarter than that.

Except, your knowledge of the subject matter is less than zero, thus, you are irrelevant.

Go to mommy

That's for sure.

And now in their glee to be against anything muslim, they are coming out against a community center that also has a christian and jewish prayer room by the way, with a homeless veterans rehab center.

My mother used to say "You can only be so smart, but stupid knows no limits"

Wingnuts prove her right, every day

That's for sure.

My mother used to say "You can only be so smart, but stupid knows no limits"

Wingnuts prove her right, every day

Yet, you follow a cult invented by an illiterate pedophile. Funny.

Most mosques are just that; a mosque.

Very few have an attached community center or social service center. :cool:

You know, and I know, that that is bullshit. They are all centers for the local Islamic community. The problem with this one - there is no fucking community. There is already an adequate mosque in the area. You know, and I know, that there is an alternative site on offer - which has been refused. So, if y'all are such great Americans, and you care about those who died, and you care about New Yorkers, and you care about how non Muslim Americans feel.... why not move the fucking mosque?

Keep twisting and spinning.

LOL! You're so dizzy.

Why do you hate the homeless US Veterans of war?

Forum List

Back