🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islamic state to Putin:We're coming to Russia

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/09/04/islamic-state-to-putin-we-are-on-our-way-to-russia/
Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

This is not a surprise. When the mother fucking Chechen leader blatantly says "IM WITH ISIS" what do you expect?

Obama has in his quest to remove Assad unleashed the worst terror group the world has ever seen.

Obama with his pals in Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar has unleashed the world's most unbeleivable terror machine on the planet.

This development could very likely lead to an expedient conciliation between the West and Russia for the purpose of dealing with the increasingly imposing Islamic threat.

I have spoken with some who support ISIS. One was claiming that the West was too weak and too afraid to do terrible things to fight the ISIS. I told him that there is a line you had not better go over when dealing with we Westerners. After you cross that line, things like Dresden and Hiroshima happen. He was totally blank concerning Dresden. I am afraid that they are going to cross the line and find out what it is like to incur the wrath of both the West and Mother Russia.

I have spoken with some who support ISIS. One was claiming that the West was too weak and too afraid to do terrible things to fight the ISIS. I told him that there is a line you had not better go over when dealing with we Westerners. After you cross that line, things like Dresden and Hiroshima happen. He was totally blank concerning Dresden. I am afraid that they are going to cross the line and find out what it is like to incur the wrath of both the West and Mother Russia.
Were we duped into Dresden by the Russia?
This is an information seeking question, not a challenging question

I doubt that. I think that at that point, we were willing to do anything that might bring a quicker end to the war. And the utter destruction of the German cities seemed to be part of that strategy.

Some of the newer video's on youtube are showing Russia kicking someone's ass over there in Syria. If you get into those some are saying Put'n has his share of helping to bring forth some of the ISIS crews in false flag operations???

This development could very likely lead to an expedient conciliation between the West and Russia for the purpose of dealing with the increasingly imposing Islamic threat.
You think the West wouldn't enjoy seeing ISIS rampaging and destabilizing Russia. Russia is very much interfering with Western plans for the ME.

You think the West wouldn't enjoy seeing ISIS rampaging and destabilizing Russia. Russia is very much interfering with Western plans for the ME.
It's a lesser of two evils situation.

Russia is not nearly as significant a threat to the West as is the rising Islamic jihadist menace. The West can get along with Russia. It's a matter of reaching a mutually satisfactory accord. But there is absolutely no chance of reaching an accord with the likes of ISIS. Those fanatics will never accept the presence of infidels in the world.

I doubt that. I think that at that point, we were willing to do anything that might bring a quicker end to the war. And the utter destruction of the German cities seemed to be part of that strategy.

I don't think it was "we."
If you were a citizen of any of the Western Alliance countries during WW11 it most certainly was 'we' who bombed Dresden and other German cities.

Forum List

Back