Islamic terrorism benefits Jews, Big Brother the most.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
All the Islamic terrorists do is make people hate Islam, want to deport them, want to go to war with them etc.

On the inverse, the ones who truly benefit are Big Brother who locks down control over our lives, or the Jews, as people start to hate their Muslim enemies.

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

I have little doubt that there is some Islamic terrorism, especially in regions where there is strife.

But, it could be easily used by other groups to their advantage.

All the Islamic terrorists do is make people hate Islam, want to deport them, want to go to war with them etc.

On the inverse, the ones who truly benefit are Big Brother who locks down control over our lives, or the Jews, as people start to hate their Muslim enemies.

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

I have little doubt that there is some Islamic terrorism, especially in regions where there is strife.

Right. Good thinking there. In Israel Muslim is an absolute Blessing. Elsewhere around the world, JEWS are the prime targets of these folks.

Trophy points for clear and unbiased thinking on this one dude.. :uhoh3:

• Banned

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

Right. Good thinking there. In Israel Muslim is an absolute Blessing. Elsewhere around the world, JEWS are the prime targets of these folks.

What evidence do you have that Jews are the prime targets?
They might be disproportionately represented in some of the attacks, sure.

But, that doesn't necessarily mean that some Islamic terrorism is not done by others.

I mean False flags will routinely attack a few of their own, its collateral damage to kill a few of their own, for collective good.

I'm certainly not denying that some of the Islamic terrorist attacks really are by Muslims, probably mostly in places like Kurdistan, India, and Palestine where a Muslims have their state not present.

This is also true in places like the Basque country in Europe.

However, the Islamic terrorists in the West are a little too convenient for Big Brother, and Jews who could turn the World against the Muslims, and lock down their control.

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

Why do you think Bush wanted to make Islam the new common enemy?

Remember when Reagan was the hero for defeating the USSR, well actually it wasn't him, but the destruction of the USSR was the worst thing to happen for the right wing. They needed a new enemy to bring their allies together. They're still working on it too, spending time, invading the right countries, poking so they poke back to give excuses for more invading.

• Banned
Since 9/11
Big Brother has increased control over our lives.
Jews have gained more support for their fight against Islam too.
But, Muslims have seen no benefit, all they've gotten is more, and more hated they become, the more people want to wage war on Islam, or deport Muslims etc.

That's why I'm very suspicious on some of these attacks.

^They could very well be by Muslims, but I've always learned to look at those who benefit the most to find the culprit in 90% + of cases.

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

What evidence do you have that Jews are the prime targets?
They might be disproportionately represented in some of the attacks, sure.

But, that doesn't necessarily mean that some Islamic terrorism is not done by others.

I mean False flags will routinely attack a few of their own, its collateral damage to kill a few of their own, for collective good.

I'm certainly not denying that some of the Islamic terrorist attacks really are by Muslims, probably mostly in places like Kurdistan, India, and Palestine where a Muslims have their state not present.

This is also true in places like the Basque country in Europe.

However, the Islamic terrorists in the West are a little too convenient for Big Brother, and Jews who could turn the World against the Muslims, and lock down their control.

From the Munich Olympics to targeting Jewish institutions in far away Africa. Even part of the thinking in making NYCity a prime target. It's obvious. In a hijacking of an airplane or a cruise ship -- the Jews are first to die.

This conspiracy of yours needs more "oven time". It's less than half-baked.

• Banned

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

Remember when Reagan was the hero for defeating the USSR, well actually it wasn't him, but the destruction of the USSR was the worst thing to happen for the right wing. They needed a new enemy to bring their allies together. They're still working on it too, spending time, invading the right countries, poking so they poke back to give excuses for more invading.

So, why would organized Islamic groups like ISIS, or AL Qaeda not know that terrorism will just make Muslims hated, and deported in the World, rather than supporting themselves to flood the West, they very well might end up deported, or massacred in the near-future if this keeps up.

That's no real benefits to Muslims.

Of course everything I just listed, benefits Big Brother, and Jews.

The Munich one seems more likely, as I mentioned earlier in places where people are under the thumb of another they're more likely to be terrorists, Palestinians are one of them.

Coincidence?
I'm not so sure.

So, why would organized Islamic groups like ISIS, or AL Qaeda not know that terrorism will just make Muslims hated, and deported in the World, rather than supporting themselves to flood the West, they very well might end up deported, or massacred in the near-future if this keeps up.

That's no real benefits to Muslims.

Of course everything I just listed, benefits Big Brother, and Jews.

The Munich one seems more likely, as I mentioned earlier in places where people are under the thumb of another they're more likely to be terrorists, Palestinians are one of them.

Well, there are different views of looking at everything, aren't there?

Let's look at the Israel/Palestine conflict. It's a microcosm of the US-west/Muslim conflict.

The right in Israel want to be able to take more land. The right in Palestine want to kick out the Jews. Neither of them can accomplish their goals without conflict. If there's no conflict the Jews stay. If there's no conflict the Muslims stay. It's not in either of their interests to let the conflict end.

The left on either side probably wants to see the conflict end as they see that the right leaders are getting the support they want, while the poorer people are the ones suffering on both sides.

In the US-west/Muslim conflict, it's not in the interests of the right on both sides to stop it.

The right wing fanatics on the Muslim side want to get rid of all non-Muslims from the world. The conflict pushes people closer and closer to these people. Their support since 2003 has increased massively. Why would they want the conflict to end?

The right win fanatics on the US-west side don't want it to end. It leads to massive defense spending, it leads to them being "tough on terror", it leads to fear so they can push through more controlling legislation while pretending they support the freedoms in the Constitution.

It's simple not in their interests. They don't care about people's lives.

Forum List

Back