Islamic terrorist attack in Times Square

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The little Islamic fundi attacked 3 police officers with a machete.

Leftists all across the world I'm sure are Ok with this since the target was white male police officers

Also, no guns were used. Only PC approved violence and murder will do.

This is the petrie dish they are growing

Leftists all across the world I'm sure are Ok with this since the target was white male police officers

They’re also OK with it because the lowlifes were Muslims. Muslims are one of their protected groups, like blacks, so they are reluctant to condemn any of their reprehensible behavior.

They’re also OK with it because the lowlifes were Muslims. Muslims are one of their protected groups, like blacks, so they are reluctant to condemn any of their reprehensible behavior.
If the kid supports grooming children as well, New York may elect him the next Mayor

After all, I'm sure New Yorkers hate their white systemically racist police as well.

I'm surprised that was published like that! More "workplace violence" if it was the Obama days.

I'm surprised that was published like that! More "workplace violence" if it was the Obama days.
Notice Islamic terrorists are no longer going after buildings in DC or areas of corporate control.

I think they understand that those people are now helping the cause of destroying America and have, instead, targeted people who are trying to maintain some level of civility on the streets.

Why does EVERY PLACE LIBERALS CONGREGATE look like this?

Where are all the environmentalist libs I keep hearing about?

Screenshot_20230101-123827.jpg

Last edited:

So attacking police in NYC is a terrorist attack but attacking police at the U.S. Capitol is not?

And aside from this attack being unconscionable, who on the left has said it's ok?

So attacking police in NYC is a terrorist attack but attacking police at the U.S. Capitol is not?

And aside from this attack being unconscionable, who on the left has said it's ok?
An individual attack is not terrorism in itself -

The Islamic extremists create a climate of fear over sustained attacks over the years for political motives. A crowd that was asked to be peaceful when going to a building, then crowd mentally erupting into violence is not terrorism.

Terrorism has a clear definition, and like many words used today, they're used incorrectly.

An individual attack is not terrorism in itself -

The Islamic extremists create a climate of fear over sustained attacks over the years for political motives. A crowd that was asked to be peaceful when going to a building, then crowd mentally erupting into violence is not terrorism.

Terrorism has a clear definition, and like many words used today, they're used incorrectly.

Um, terrorism is the use of violence to intimidate and coerce a political agenda. You know, like this...

Um, terrorism is the use of violence to intimidate and coerce a political agenda. You know, like this...

Again, the planet can only go by the correct English dictionary definition for words. I know the American Left desperately wanted Jan 6th to be terrorism, an insurrection etc.. and I'm sorry to piss on your parade, but it wasn't. And I believe the Jan 6 hearings was yet another nothingburger. If American Lefties first check an 'English' dictionary before acting, then they wouldn't have put on a clown show.

Can you please read my link on what terrorism means, then think of Islamic Extremists, IRA etc.. If you think it's a one off violence like BLM, Jan 6th etc.. then you haven't grasped what terrorism actually means.

But back to the thread.

Again, the planet can only go by the correct English dictionary definition for words. I know the American Left desperately wanted Jan 6th to be terrorism, an insurrection etc.. and I'm sorry to piss on your parade, but it wasn't. And I believe the Jan 6 hearings was yet another nothingburger. If American Lefties first check an 'English' dictionary before acting, then they wouldn't have put on a clown show.

Can you please read my link on what terrorism means, then think of Islamic Extremists, IRA etc.. If you think it's a one off violence like BLM, Jan 6th etc.. then you haven't grasped what terrorism actually means.

But back to the thread.

I gave you the definition of the word, "terrorism." I can't make you understand it.

And what was the political motives for last night's machete attack?

White male going after other white males. Does not really fit anyone's narrative.

Personally I am glad they caught him and glad the police officer seem to be ok.

B-B-But my ever vigilant FBI told me all of our problems are White Supremacists!!!! :dunno:

The police at the Capitol killed four innocent people. Listen.

Forum List

Back