Islamic terrorist attack in Times Square

So attacking police in NYC is a terrorist attack but attacking police at the U.S. Capitol is not?
I guess it all depends on your definition of "terrorist". 1/6 was as righteous an outpouring of anger over a public outrage as the months of chaos after the Floyd thug's death. I happen to agree that this attack in NYC wasn't terror. It was just another Saturday night in the Big Apple. Or San Fran, or Chicago...

LOLOL

Uh, no, you did not give the English definition. Aside from the stark reality we're not in England, you gave YOUR definition, not the Encyclopedia Britannica's. Their definition doesn't exclude individual attacks.
You carry on, that's why you guys enjoy nothingburgers. The rhetoric you all blurt fulfills your dreams, but when it comes to the crunch, as the Jan 6 committee just found out, reality kicks your butt.

All I did was correct your Jan 6 terrorism delusion. For some strange reason, despite reality, you are the type of person that will always view Jan 6 as terrorism/insurrection etc.. That's why debate grinds to a halt because it just descends into constantly correcting Lefties on terminology, which is quite important when stood in a court of law. You can't say to the judge.....but but but.....my interpretation of.....
Hence why you guys will never get Trump into court, you need to grab a dictionary first.

So back to the thread.

At this moment in time, they're investigating the unprovoked attack on the police officers in Times Square to see if it is terrorist related.

then you haven't grasped what terrorism actually means.
I don't think even the Leftist radicals really believe it was an example of terrorism. It was just another example of them using language and media to push their agenda forward. The information war is leading us to some very deadly outcomes in our future and those pushing the media narrative and the trolls and useful idiots online are the purveyors of the coming chaos.

Oh dear, you stepped in something.

You mean the policeman who shot the unarmed woman inside the Capital? Yes, he was hailed as a hero by the media. The media would not even reveal his identity so as to protect him. No investigation was ordered.

But your average police officer on the street who protect common folk, like the policeman in Columbus Ohio who shot dead a girl who was trying to stab another black girl to save her life, was instantly branded systemically racist by the media as he and his family were threatened as idiots like Lebron tweeted, "You're next", which was a threat to his life.

BTW, the police officer was found to be innocent and merely doing his job.

Thanks for asking.

Idiot.

Byrd prevented a violent mob from breaking into the House chamber while some members of Congress and staff were still holed up inside. And yes, his actions were investigated. By the USCP and the DoJ, separately.

If Benedict Babbitt didn't want to get shot, she should have heeded police warnings to get back.

So we can agree that the 7-9 months of rioting, looting, burning, and the 30-40 resulting deaths were equally considered terrorism?

What political policies were they seeking to coerce?

I guess it all depends on your definition of "terrorist". 1/6 was as righteous an outpouring of anger over a public outrage as the months of chaos after the Floyd thug's death. I happen to agree that this attack in NYC wasn't terror. It was just another Saturday night in the Big Apple. Or San Fran, or Chicago...

BLM -- rioting over black people being killed by police.

MAGAts -- rioting over the Big Lie they fell for that the election was stolen from Trump.

You carry on, that's why you guys enjoy nothingburgers. The rhetoric you all blurt fulfills your dreams, but when it comes to the crunch, as the Jan 6 committee just found out, reality kicks your butt.

All I did was correct your Jan 6 terrorism delusion. For some strange reason, despite reality, you are the type of person that will always view Jan 6 as terrorism/insurrection etc.. That's why debate grinds to a halt because it just descends into constantly correcting Lefties on terminology, which is quite important when stood in a court of law. You can't say to the judge.....but but but.....my interpretation of.....
Hence why you guys will never get Trump into court, you need to grab a dictionary first.

So back to the thread.

At this moment in time, they're investigating the unprovoked attack on the police officers in Times Square to see if it is terrorist related.

LOL

Except you didn't correct me with a definition of terrorism... you made up your own definition because the actual definition can apply to Trump's violent thugs.

Byrd prevented a violent mob from breaking into the House chamber while some members of Congress and staff were still holed up inside. And yes, his actions were investigated. By the USCP and the DoJ, separately.

If Benedict Babbitt didn't want to get shot, she should have heeded police warnings to get back.
She was STILL unarmed! Didn’t have to kill het

She was STILL unarmed! Didn’t have to kill het

Of course he did. She was part of a violent mob trying to break in. Had he not shot her, that violent mob would have stormed the House chamber and there were still some members of Congress and staff inside.

If Benedict Babbitt didn't want to get shot, she should have heeded police warnings to get back. Said No BLM Protestor protesting the shooting of an unarmed Black man / Protestor ever

The little Islamic fundi attacked 3 police officers with a machete.

Leftists all across the world I'm sure are Ok with this since the target was white male police officers

Also, no guns were used. Only PC approved violence and murder will do.

This is the petrie dish they are growing
Islamic Fundamentalists are right-wing extremists. Leftists don't care for them at all. You are the one who's giving them air-time, not the people on the left. Another right-wing nut case, just like you.

B-B-But my ever vigilant FBI told me all of our problems are White Supremacists!!!! :dunno:
What I heard is the FBI said the biggest threat to our nation was right-wing extremists. There are other threats. Such as this right-wing Islamic Fundamentalist nut job. His type is more of a threat to middle of the road and democratic Islamic states.

Leftists all across the world I'm sure are Ok with this since the target was white male police officers

Leftists?

"Leftists"? Your foolish biases are ridiculous. No one but fools even suggest (nor in the link, here) that this can be proved. From the Link:

"Bickford has no prior arrests. His mother and aunt notified law enforcement in recent weeks about their concerns he was gravitating toward dangerous Islamist ideologies"

Leftists?

"Leftists"? Your foolish biases are ridiculous. No one but fools even suggest (nor in the link, here) that this can be proved. From the Link:

"Bickford has no prior arrests. His mother and aunt notified law enforcement in recent weeks about their concerns he was gravitating toward dangerous Islamist ideologies"
Yet no move on him

Leftists?

The OP doesn't seem to understand that Islamic Fundamentalism, like it's sister, Christian Fundamentalism are right-wing organizations. Each posing a significant threat to their cultures.

Forum List

Back