Island of misfit Trump voters needs saving !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Saw this on cbs news . The hypocrisy meter was off the chart!

This small island in Chesapeake bay is slowly sinking . A little real life example of climate change I guess .

Well the residence who voted almost completely for Trump . And they are hoping he will save their sinking ship.

Normally I'm compassionate. But these turds can go screw !!!

1- you voted for Don "climate change is a hoax " Trump .

2- you must also be anti big gov and anti welfare .

Well put up or shut up! Bunch of hypocrites change their tune when THEY want help.

Mayor of disappearing island: "We just need the help to come now" - CBS News

"We need help from the erosion. If it was just sea level rise that we were worried about, we would be in good shape," Eskridge said.
Help looks like a rock wall. One was built on the island's western side in the 1980s and the erosion there stopped. Now, they say their only hope is a wall around the entire island—costing an estimated $20 to $30 million, which they don't have.

Accept there are a few corrections there.
Climate change is real, fossil fuels are not the full cause.
Less Federal Gov. yes.
Not anti welfare better management of it.

Yes a wall should be built if the other is working.

This small island in Chesapeake bay is slowly sinking . A little real life example of climate change I guess .

Well the residence who voted almost completely for Trump . And they are hoping he will save their sinking ship.

Well put up or shut up! Bunch of hypocrites change their tune when THEY want help.

"We need help from the erosion. If it was just sea level rise that we were worried about, we would be in good shape," Eskridge said.
Help looks like a rock wall. One was built on the island's western side in the 1980s and the erosion there stopped. Now, they say their only hope is a wall around the entire island—costing an estimated $20 to $30 million, which they don't have.
Over 500 Islands have disappeared in the Chesapeake over the last 3 centuries.

It hasn't been just global warming.

I'll get really concerned when Hank Johnson tells us its about to tip over. That guy knows his shit when it comes to islands.

You moron.
They came right out and said the problem is erosion and then SeeBS threw in global warming for suckers like you to slurp up.

Since they voted for Trump....Trump should build their wall ...and make Mexico pay for it

Stick with the losers s0n..........we don't need you.

Nobody cares about the disappearing island.........obviously. They've heard crap like this for 25 years...........on hurricanes...........flooding...........drought...........acrtic ice...........tornados. All predictions that could not have fallen more flat on their face!! duh..........gotta flee fake news s0n. Being a bubble dweller is ghey:2up::bye1::bye1:

If you could make a golf course out of the island, Trump would save it

Otherwise, it is just useless land

One would have thought after 25 years of bomb throwing on climate change and achieving zero in the real world, bozo progressives would have finally come up with a Plan B by now.

But no..........its that whole mental case thing about doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.:deal::coffee::coffee::coffee:

We have a similar problem here in south Louisiana, and it has nothing to do with climate change. Primary reason is the levees along t he Mississippi river. The river no longer overflows the banks and replenishes the land. Grand Isle, which is essentially a sand bar, is vanishing with each hurricane.

If you could make a golf course out of the island, Trump would save it

Otherwise, it is just useless land

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

s0n.....I just took a gander at your post count total :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:, ironically enough after making a post above about the mental case signature of radical progressives. s0n.....that is some serious OCD shit going on right there.

Not that Im complaining............you liven up this place with the prolific levels of ghey:up:

The Island isn't sinking. Atolls and Volcanic Islands constantly change. If Volcanism is no longer active an atoll over time will simply erode away to nothing.
Building a wall around the entire island is a waste of money.

The same goes for Islands in places like The Chesapeake Bay or New Orleans Delta.

All of these flood controls stop the flow of silt which continues to expand these Deltas and combats erosion.

That's the price you agree to pay when you want Flood Control, and want to build houses on flood plains and deltas.

Forum List

Back