Isn't it interesting how the "pro-life" only support anti-life policies?

TSJohnson

Dec 27, 2014
California
You know, like unnecessary and endless war with broken, third world nations. Like cutting healthcare and unemployment. Like dropping Social Security. Like saying things such as "don't feed the poor; they'll breed". Like privatizing emergency services. Like worshipping Ayn Rand, who called altruism evil and idolized a murderer for being incapable of considering that other people have value. Like seriously making the argument that nobody has an inherent right to fucking water unless they buy it from Nestle.

If it can promote health, safety, and long life, then the "pro-life" are rabidly against it. If it can make life worth living, then they want to hoard it for themselves so the dirty poor people and minorities can't benefit from it. If it can edge society ever closer to The Handmaid's Tale, then they're going to support it (preferably by throwing as much money as possible at anyone with the power to make it happen).

You are protected from conception to birth. After that you're on your own. It's what any good Christian would do.

You know, like unnecessary and endless war with broken, third world nations. Like cutting healthcare and unemployment. Like dropping Social Security. Like saying things such as "don't feed the poor; they'll breed". Like privatizing emergency services. Like worshipping Ayn Rand, who called altruism evil and idolized a murderer for being incapable of considering that other people have value. Like seriously making the argument that nobody has an inherent right to fucking water unless they buy it from Nestle.

If it can promote health, safety, and long life, then the "pro-life" are rabidly against it. If it can make life worth living, then they want to hoard it for themselves so the dirty poor people and minorities can't benefit from it. If it can edge society ever closer to The Handmaid's Tale, then they're going to support it (preferably by throwing as much money as possible at anyone with the power to make it happen).

seems you have bassakwards ... don't abort kids, bomb them. 24 hours of shock and awe can only help them and their mothers.

s

Why do you and pe

why do people like you lie so much,not one thing you posted is true.
But then when you are for whole sale killing rationalizing that stance can be hard,projecting always the tool of the uniformed.

why do people like you lie so much,not one thing you posted is true.
But then when you are for whole sale killing rationalizing that stance can be hard,projecting always the tool of the uniformed.
You didn't actually reply to anything I said though. You effectively just said "I don't like what you're saying but I can't refute it so just shut up".

can you please tell me what pro-death stances THIS pro-lifer supports?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Trying to make up crap about millions of different people, with millions of different viewpoints is just so juvenile.

Forum List

Back