Isn't launching a bogus impeachment against President Biden election interference?

are you really this stupid ??? really ?? every ballot that is turned in has an SKU number on the envelope .. each state knows how many ballots are sent out ...what address those ballots go to ...when you turn them in they are scanned which tells the state that they have received that ballot from that address by its SKU number... then they take that ballot out of its envelope the put the ballots all together ... the counting machines are waiting for that SKU number to come through...
No they don’t you fucking moron. In this state there is nothing on a ballot which distinguishes it from any other. We don’t sign them. We only sign the envelope we are provided to return it. There’s no serial number, SKU, signature or bar code. You are a clueless dumb-ass.

Idiots like you are why we have no security in our electoral system. It appears that’s the way you dip-shits want it.

Last edited:
If we were pussies like leftists we'd demand the mods rid the board of this troll thread. But we're not. Carry on.
you chicken shit Republicans can't stand it when we prove to you everything he tried to repeal, your God "the orange turd" he tries to get something thrown out of court the judge tosses his request out ...I love it ...

No they don’t you fucking moron. In this state there is nothing on a ballot which distinguishes it from any other. We don’t sign them. We only sign the envelope we are provided to return it. There’s no serial number,SKU or bar code. You are a clueless dumb-ass.

Idiots like you are why we have no security in out electoral system.
Every state has to have an SKU number on the envelope and ballot its required by federal law you moron ... on every envelope, there is an SKU number right on the front of the envelope ... you're too stupid to understand what those funky lines are ...even the ballot you vote on when you walk in to vote on their machine they have shu numbers on it the guy who checks you off assigns that SKU number to you ... you need to go and work at a polling place to see how it works ... ballots without a SKU number won't get counted ...

Last edited:
ever state has to have an SKU number its required by federal law you moron ...
You are a clueless idiot. The federal government does no such thing. Stupid people like you should not be allowed to vote. You’re too stupid.

Imbeciles like you are why we are experiencing the current problems.

I hope you’re not responsible for raising children.

Last edited:
No they don’t you fucking moron. In this state there is nothing on a ballot which distinguishes it from any other. We don’t sign them. We only sign the envelope we are provided to return it. There’s no serial number, SKU, signature or bar code. You are a clueless dumb-ass.

Idiots like you are why we have no security in our electoral system. It appears that’s the way you dip-shits want it.
you know, when I read your post I just have to laugh at you... how stupid can one person get ...well you took that cake

You are a clueless idiot. The federal government does no such thing. Stupid people like you should not be allowed to vote. You’re too stupid.

you have been exposed you have no idea what you are talking about ... all ballots have SKU numbers on them ...the machine that counts them won't count them... that's how the machine identifies a valid ballot that's how it works ... no SKU, no counting of the ballot... That is the way it is moron

you have been exposed you have no idea what you are talking about ... all ballots have SKU numbers on them ...the machine that counts them won't count them... that's how the machine identifies a valid ballot that's how it works ... no SKU, no counting of the ballot... That is the way it is moron
You are the combination of stupid, ignorant, uninformed and naive.

I know the ballots and process in my state you fucking idiot. You should stop while you only look like an idiot. It can get worse.

You need someone to remind you to breathe. There’s no hope for insects like you. You’re shockingly stupid.

Fact Check: Election Ballots DO Have SKU Numbers ... required by federal law for federal election state by state ... those are what the fact-checkers say ... I guess you are stupid as I said​

Fact Check: Election Ballots DO Have SKU Numbers ... required by federal law for federal election state by state ... those are what the fact-checkers say ... I guess you are stupid as I said​

You are a fucking moron. You are the problem. If you were any dumber you’d be a concrete block, but less useful.

People like you casting a vote is why we elect people who do nothing but destroy the country.

Last edited:
no, they weren't ...the republicans didn't come up until Trump started calling him Sleepy Joe ...

Trump was calling Jo Biden sleepy Joe back in 2020 so your claim they started after trump started calling him sleepy Joe maybe true is totally irrelevant an unrelated.

You are the combination of stupid, ignorant, uninformed and naive.

I know the ballots and process in my state you fucking idiot. You should stop while you only look like an idiot. It can get worse.

You need someone to remind you to breathe. There’s no hope for insects like you. You’re shockingly stupid.
stupid as they get ... a real maga idiot ...they know nothing about how ballots are designed or how voting machines work ... I do ...so stop with your pathetic whimpering here ... you guys whine a lot when exposed to how stupid you really are ... we get it ... you've been exposed ...

Trump was calling Jo Biden sleepy Joe back in 2020 so your claim they started after trump started calling him sleepy Joe maybe true is totally irrelevant an unrelated.
did you even read your post or what you said ... you said "House Republicans were pushing biden's criminal actions long before he made his declaration to run a second term". i said no they didn't and now you confirmed what i said was true ...

Forum List

Back