🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isnt that Ironic: Kenn Starr Demoted for Mishandling of Sex Assault Cases

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/s...iles-kenneth-starr-college-football.html?_r=0

Heres the good stuff

Mr. Starr was stripped of his title as university president but will remain Baylor’s chancellor and a professor at the law school. The chancellor position is “centered around development and religious liberty,” a regent said on a conference call Thursday afternoon, adding that Mr. Starr’s “operational responsibilities have been removed.”

Mr. Starr’s demotion delivered a twist to the biography of a man whose reputation was built on what many considered an overzealous pursuit of allegations of sexual transgressions by Mr. Clinton. Now he is being punished for leading an administration that, according to a report by an outside law firm commissioned by the university’s governing board, looked the other way when Baylor football players were accused of sex crimes, and sometimes convicted of them.

Snip

Critics have said that Baylor sacrificed moral considerations — and the safety of other students — for the sake of its winning football team. The investigation said as much, describing the flouting of federal gender-equity law and rebuking a university leadership that “created a cultural perception that football was above the rules.”

In one instance, according to a summary of the investigation released by the board, university administrators discouraged an accuser in a manner that “constituted retaliation against a complainant for reporting sexual assault.”

In other words: Thats a nice college education you got there, shame if something was to happen to it

:deal:

So you are complaining about Star going after Clinton to harshly but not being harsh enough on students/football players.

Sometimes its "Damned if you do and damned if you don't"

So you are complaining about Star going after Clinton to harshly but not being harsh enough on students/football players.

I clipped the article and you still didnt read it. Either that or you support telling a sex assault victim that she'll regret mentioning the assault.

I clipped the article and you still didnt read it. Either that or you support telling a sex assault victim that she'll regret mentioning the assault.
Who told a sex assault victim that she'll regret mentioning the assault? I see that nowhere in the article at your link.

Last edited:
Ken Starr was a friend of BYU and his demise could hurt BYUs chances of getting into the B12

Who told a sex assault victim that she'll regret mention the assault? I see that nowhere in the article at your link.

In one instance, according to a summary of the investigation released by the board, university administrators discouraged an accuser in a manner that “constituted retaliation against a complainant for reporting sexual assault.”

Get your thumb out of your butt

Why is it "the good stuff", it seems tragic to me. The point is that the establishment republicans and democrats at the time agreed to appoint a flawed and incompetent independent council so that Bubba Bill Clinton would be tarnished but he wouldn't be hurt too badly. The fix was in and we can only hope that the same thing isn't going on regarding the Justice Dept.'s investigation of the pervert's wife.

Who told a sex assault victim that she'll regret mention the assault? I see that nowhere in the article at your link.

Get your thumb out of your butt
Stop being an ass!

So he should have maintained the same vigor in pursuing investigations as he did with Clinton.

Forum List

Back