Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

I have no doubt they get as much parenting from Dick Lienasty as they do Honey Boo Boo...

I don't know who Dick Lienasty is but I've watched a little bit of Honey Boo Boo. They're pretty disgusting to watch but, as a family, they seem to actually care about each other.

Nothing like the running insults of DD. All the DD's do is put each other down while telling the audience they're good christians. And, the kids all look kinda confused.

Those people are frauds.

It's the inbreeding. I could go on but I will be attacked as lacking inbreeding values.

And, its quite obvious that you do.

... lack inbreeding "values", that is.

Anyone who has not watched that show ... If you can stand it, do watch. You'll see exactly what I wrote - they dislike each other, insult each other, put down the women who are smarter than all the men put together. The sleazy old guy just cares about being waited on by big boobs and the kids really do look confused - like they're not used to people being as nice as they are on camera. Also, its so obviously scripted. Much of it is very phony, including the fake christian crap.

then stop LYING.

there are much more blacks on welfare than whites relatively to their total numbers.

Since we seem to be playing connect the dots, let me throw one at you.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement...

There are more people on welfare who live beneath the poverty line than those above the poverty line.

???

stop lying.

I am not interested in the definitions of the welfare recipients.

I am just pointing out your straightforward lie and nothing else.

LOL

The only thing you ever say is "stop lying".

Why don't you answer the question?

Hint: its a trick question and you won't Get It.

Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

I don't know who Dick Lienasty is but I've watched a little bit of Honey Boo Boo. They're pretty disgusting to watch but, as a family, they seem to actually care about each other.

Nothing like the running insults of DD. All the DD's do is put each other down while telling the audience they're good christians. And, the kids all look kinda confused.

Those people are frauds.

It's the inbreeding. I could go on but I will be attacked as lacking inbreeding values.

Anyone who has not watched that show ... If you can stand it, do watch. You'll see exactly what I wrote - they dislike each other, insult each other, put down the women who are smarter than all the men put together. The sleazy old guy just cares about being waited on by big boobs and the kids really do look confused - like they're not used to people being as nice as they are on camera. Also, its so obviously scripted. Much of it is very phony, including the fake christian crap.

Sounds like solid biblical values to me...

leftards ...

...whining...

that's what you are.
a leftard.

and all your ilk.

it's an offense to liberalism to call you liberals - you are not liberals, but leftist progressive totalitarians.

in one word - leftards :D

Inserting words into my quote that I didn't write is a bannable offense. You should go change that before a mod sees it and you get pinked.

I was agreeing with your argument from the outset. Yet, you were too obtuse to understand this and instead argued with me.

I was agreeing with your argument from the outset. Yet, you were too obtuse to understand this and instead argued with me.

you were not
you stated that you showed me the stats that before you I never knew how to find.

as if you discovered something incredibly unachievable.

which surprised me, as you weren't in the horde before.
Anyway, I appreciate the olive branch and lets just stop there.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone that can make Jesse Jackson and GLAAD fuck off and sit in the corner is a Great American.

Now a bunch of kids will pray and really scare the shit out of liberals.

:lol:

very true :thup:

It starts with praying, they might stop having abortions, get married. Maybe even throw mom and dad's pot away. Maybe even read the Bible! Liberals have to put a stop to praying.

Sounds like solid biblical values to me...
Lol, fake christians? For something you don't believe in, looks like you fear it more than guns! Lol, gotta love it!

if you don't love your fellow man and don't try to help them you are a phoney Christian

Its pretty simple

To some kids watching the family interaction on Duck Dynasty is all the parenting they get. Children like to be rebellious. They can rebel against liberalism too.
Good point as this is what the libs fear most I think, where as there could be an outside influence that starts teaching their kids an alternative view once again in their life. I can see them now saying; be cursed Hollywood for becoming a traitor to the liberal cause with this Duck Dynasty show, I mean who would have thunk it right ? LOL

There are so many groups whom feel they might be left out of something, and then when they are invited in they want to change the thing or else. This has been a major problem going on in this nation, where as equality and equal access has been made a myth, because no one plays by the rules or the actual thinking behind it all. It's just groups vollying for the ball, and once a group ends up with the ball, then they want to control it fully or they want to take it and sling it hard as they can into the face of the other out of revenge. It's a mess, and now it is backfiring on some who have squandered their opportunities in it all.

if you don't love your fellow man and don't try to help them you are a phoney Christian

Its pretty simple

the best example of love for the fellow men is let them all be aborted, right?

Another example is two guys butt plugging each other. I gave a true example how i tried to help someone and the only help he wanted was a free handout. Even though the job i got him was as close as you can get to a free handout. What is their response, i'm not a cbristian.

Forum List

Back