Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

a simple google search leads to your site right away, so your Heracles contribution is not going to be thanked for :D

Yes, it took me 2 seconds to figure it out.

You, on the other hand, had to wait hours for someone to show you.

And who's surprised by that?

:clap:

you idiot, I saw that site but I was looking for the RATE - neither them, nor any government or other site has the RATE, although it is very easy to calculate it.

Nevertheless, you, dumbo, did not even understand that you simply confirmed that Alfa lied and that is all I was stating - although she is a leftard like you are :lol:
the other idiot did not even bother to check just made himself look as asshat :lol:

Last edited:
a simple google search leads to your site right away, so your Heracles contribution is not going to be thanked for :D

you idiot, I saw that site but I was looking for the RATE - neither them, nor any government or other site has the RATE, although it is very easy to calculate it.

Nevertheless, you, dumbo, did not even understand that you simply confirmed that Alfa lied and that is all I was stating - although she is a leftard like you are :lol:
the other idiot did not even bother to check just made himself look as asshat :lol:

I know I confirmed it, you moron.

How can anyone read what I posted and conclude otherwise? Especially after I said I hesitated to post it because racists would like it?

How stupid are you?

To some kids watching the family interaction on Duck Dynasty is all the parenting they get. Children like to be rebellious. They can rebel against liberalism too.

How can anyone read what I posted and conclude otherwise? Especially after I said I hesitated to post it because it racists would like it?

How stupid are you?

leftards are really obtuse :rolleyes:

*slowly and patiently* explaining to you, retard - I stated that Alfa LIED ( and she did) by her post #13 that white welfare recipients outnumber the black ones, which by some GOVERNMENT sites they do by less than 1% in absolute numbers, but not the others, but since absolute numbers are useless for the description of characteristic in the population which has different representation, the RATE of welfare dependency by race is all what matters for description - and there are no rates on the official and unofficial sites.
The rate is easy to calculate, given the total number of population and total numbers of welfare recipients.

Are you following me, or are you too dense to comprehend? I will continue - slowly, just for deficient poster like you:

Posting your site did not serve ME any purpose as it did not contain the RATES and I can not expect a leftard to being able to calculate it - it is far beyond any basic capabilities of your ilk.

So I did not.

Which does not mean I did not see it

Capiche, dumbo? :D

Last edited:
To some kids watching the family interaction on Duck Dynasty is all the parenting they get. Children like to be rebellious. They can rebel against liberalism too.

I have no doubt they get as much parenting from Dick Lienasty as they do Honey Boo Boo...

Great. Maybe some of them can grow up to be bible thumping haters, bigots, homophobes, racists and misogynists like grandpa.

They're well on their way.

You gotta hand it to the dd's - they know their audience hates the Constitution just like they do.

... watching the family interaction on Duck Dynasty ...

Uh, no.

I watched two xmas episodes. The only "family interaction" was calling each other dumb and the old fart talking about his wife's big boobs.

How can anyone read what I posted and conclude otherwise? Especially after I said I hesitated to post it because it racists would like it?

How stupid are you?

*slowly and patiently* explaining to you, retard - I stated that Alfa LIED ( and she did) by her post #13 that white welfare recipients outnumber the black ones, which by some GOVERNMENT sites they do by less than 1% in absolute numbers, but not the others, but since absolute numbers are useless for the description of characteristic in the population which has different representation, the RATE of welfare dependency by race is all what matters for description - and there are no rates on the official and unofficial sites.
The rate is easy to calculate, given the total number of population and total numbers of welfare recipients.

Are you following me, or are you too dense to comprehend? I will continue - slowly, just for deficient poster like you:

Posting your site did not serve ME any purpose as it did not contain the RATES and I can not expect a leftard to being able to calculate it - it is far beyond any basic capabilities of your ilk.

So I did not.

I don't give a shit what you said or were arguing when I made my first post. Alfalfa said that there were more whites than blacks on welfare. I showed him that he was wrong. Remember?

Hmmm, let me think...no...I'm pretty sure there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

Actually, that's not true. As of the beginning of the year, 39.8% of welfare recipients are black while 38.8% of recipients are white.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

But for all intents and purposes, that's a tie.

See? That had nothing to do with you.

But, somehow, you thought it did.

And, even though 99% of everyone in this country knows whites outnumber blacks by many times, you seemed to not understand one infer that if blacks have a higher or the same absolute level of welfare, the rate for blacks is many times higher.

If your job was to make conservatives look stoopid, I applaud you for a job well done!

I have no doubt they get as much parenting from Dick Lienasty as they do Honey Boo Boo...

I don't know who Dick Lienasty is but I've watched a little bit of Honey Boo Boo. They're pretty disgusting to watch but, as a family, they seem to actually care about each other.

Nothing like the running insults of DD. All the DD's do is put each other down while telling the audience they're good christians. And, the kids all look kinda confused.

Those people are frauds.

How stupid are you?

So I did not.

I don't give a shit what you said or were arguing when I made my first post. Alfalfa said that there were more whites than blacks on welfare. I showed him that he was wrong. Remember?

Hmmm, let me think...no...I'm pretty sure there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

Actually, that's not true. As of the beginning of the year, 39.8% of welfare recipients are black while 38.8% of recipients are white.

And, even though 99% of everyone in this country knows whites outnumber blacks by many times, you seemed to not understand one infer that if blacks have a higher or the same absolute level of welfare, the rate for blacks is many times higher.

If your job was to make conservatives look stoopid, I applaud you for a job well done!

Actually since Hispanics are generally counted as Caucasian, there are many more whites on welfare than blacks.

Anyone that can make Jesse Jackson and GLAAD fuck off and sit in the corner is a Great American.

Now a bunch of kids will pray and really scare the shit out of liberals.

Last edited:

So I did not.

Actually since Hispanics are generally counted as Caucasian, there are many more whites on welfare than blacks.

actually no.

They may since their own parents are likely uninterested and uninvolved druggies.

You are officially on my "I love K&D" list...heheh.

I don't know who Dick Lienasty is but I've watched a little bit of Honey Boo Boo. They're pretty disgusting to watch but, as a family, they seem to actually care about each other.

Nothing like the running insults of DD. All the DD's do is put each other down while telling the audience they're good christians. And, the kids all look kinda confused.

Those people are frauds.

It's the inbreeding. I could go on but I will be attacked as lacking inbreeding values.

Anyone that can make Jesse Jackson and GLAAD fuck off and sit in the corner is a Great American.

Now a bunch of kids will pray and really scare the shit out of liberals.

Neither JJ (as much as I hate to admit it) nor GLAAD are sitting in a corner.

They are reloading and waiting in their blind for an clean shot and you don't understand this then you've learned nothing from...I don't know, anything.

Last edited:

actually no.

actually yes

How stupid are you?

So I did not.

you implied that I never saw the statistics and your site. I hinted to you that I did - when I posted the Heracles remark, but you still insisted.

you really are extremely obtuse, aren't you?

I told Alfa and all others that the RATE is many times higher and that was what all our ping-pong with Alfa was about.

I even explained it to you by steps, yet you are still too dense to realize it was your leftard camp which insisted all the times that whites outnumber blacks as welfare recipients - which is incorrect as BOTH as a rate and as absolute number ( although not by all sources)are higher for blacks.

It is YOU and your leftard camp which look extremely stupid not understanding what the difference between the rate and absolute number is,

but your PERSONAL idiocy is that you are insisting on ...what actually?

I was the only one talking about the rate against the whole horde of ignorant leftards and you think you just discovered America by stating the rate of welfare dependency is many times higher for blacks than whites? :lol:

you are an incredible moron :rolleyes:

My first post about the RATE difference was #25 - 6 hours ago:

You all do know more whites are on welfare than blacks?

you dummies have to finally learn that the RATE and the ABSOLUTE number in statistics define different issues.

The rate of blacks on welfare is much higher than whites.

the absolute number is lower, because their absolute number is lower - there are less blacks living in this country than whites.

It is RATE what matters, not an absolute number :lol:

but leftard idiots don't know the basics of statistics :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back