Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

Hmmm, let me think...no...I'm pretty sure there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

stop lying.

there are almost three times more blacks on welfare than whites, relatively to their total numbers.

Are you retarded?

it is you who are retarded and ignorant on a difference between the rate an absolute number.

but you are a leftard, so I am not surprised :lol:

your lies about "more white people being on welfare than blacks".
'the reality is vise verse.

Hmmm, let me think...no...I'm pretty sure there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

stop lying.

there are almost three times more blacks on welfare than whites, relatively to their total numbers.

Again, what's your point? Per capita there are more people below the poverty line on welfare than those above. There are more blacks below the poverty line then whites so on a per capita basis it is not surprising more blacks, per capita, are on welfare.

Shall we also run the same numbers on Hispanics, Eskimos and Latvian émigrés?

lol, vise verse.

i mark you down for genius in math, grammar, and orthography.

talk radio victim

typo police doesn't have any other arguments? :lol:

next

not a typo, little duckling.

i have 2 very serious and also very difficult questions for you, math related n' shit.

1. is the number 1000 bigger or smaller than the number 10?

2. did you get it?

stop lying.

Again, what's your point? Per capita there are more people below the poverty line on welfare than those above. There are more blacks below the poverty line then whites so on a per capita basis it is not surprising more blacks, per capita, are on welfare.

my point is STOP LYING.
there are three times more black welfare recipients than white ones relatively to their total numbers - and the rate is what matters, not the absolute number.

lol, vise verse.

i mark you down for genius in math, grammar, and orthography.

talk radio victim

next

i have 2 very serious and also very difficult questions for you, math related n' shit.

2. did you get it?

piss off dipshit

Hey, where is the poster that called darkie welfare recipients "simian"?

On a Duck Lienasty thread?

stop lying.

my point is STOP LYING.
there are three times more black welfare recipients than white ones relatively to their total numbers - and the rate is what matters, not the absolute number.

And what is the ration of blacks to whites that live below the poverty line?

You're not getting this, are you.

During my hiatus I was able to do some significant research on Big Daddy Phil. I'm pretty certain they got married when Phil was 16 and Kay was 15.

Of course there's always the niggling concern that they had written approvals from mom and a judge. If it wasn't done properly not only are they not married but BD is guilty of statutory rape.

Robertson was born on April 24, 1946, his "wife" was born on December 21, 1950. That makes him almost five years older than his child bride.

Not only is he most likely guilty of statutory rape, he's guilty of advocating it.

my point is STOP LYING.

And what is the ration of blacks to whites that live below the poverty line?

You're not getting this, are you.

it does not matter.

stop lying and everything will be nice and peachy

next

2. did you get it?

piss off dipshit

so maybe you did get it, i am surprised.

now we can progress. and discuss your liberal way of throwing around the accusation of lying without merit, asstard.

During my hiatus I was able to do some significant research on Big Daddy Phil. I'm pretty certain they got married when Phil was 16 and Kay was 15.

Of course there's always the niggling concern that they had written approvals from mom and a judge. If it wasn't done properly not only are they not married but BD is guilty of statutory rape.

Robertson was born on April 24, 1946, his "wife" was born on December 21, 1950. That makes him almost five years older than his child bride.

Not only is he most likely guilty of statutory rape, he's guilty of advocating it.

The Wiki entry is wrong. I've been through all the yearbooks of North Caddo and Ruston High and I can assure you Kay Carroway is one year younger than Phil.

Everything Phil attested to in "happy" is basically correct. Except for the big lie that he was All State in football and that he was offered an NFL contract. That's all a lie. Robinson was a failed college quarterback who was benched in his senior year at LATech for The high school phenom Terry Bradshaw who was two years younger then him. He quit football at that point and lost his scholarship.

Last edited:

2. did you get it?

piss off dipshit

now we can progress. and discuss your liberal way of throwing around the accusation of lying without merit, asstard.

piss off dipshit( #2)

who told you I want to discuss anything with a fucktard like you :lol:

piss off dipshit

piss off dipshit( #2)

who told you I want to discuss anything with a fucktard like you :lol:

hurts, doesn't it.

cannot walk back from the silly lie accusation because, let's face it, you are too blunt a dumb object to do that with any sort of grace.

sorry, grase.

haha.

now, go on and continue being a loudmouth dumbtard perfectly fitting for this environment.

What was the point of discussion?

Actually, that's not true. As of the beginning of the year, 39.8% of welfare recipients are black while 38.8% of recipients are white.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

But for all intents and purposes, that's a tie.

Is he white?
yes, what difference does that make? He was a lazy piece of crap

Well, there was a point made about the number of simian like darkies on welfare.

I don't care what color you are, if you are on welfare and you are able to work. You are a piece of crap. If you really need it is one thing, but people like my old neighbor should starve to death. The bible does say if you don't work you don't eat.

Actually, that's not true. As of the beginning of the year, 39.8% of welfare recipients are black while 38.8% of recipients are white.

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

But for all intents and purposes, that's a tie.

one more without understanding what a RATE is.

blacks make 40% of all the welfare recipients yet they are only 14% of the population, where whites are almost 80% of the population and make up the same 40% of the welfare recipients.

Get it?

Forum List

Back