Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

So you're claiming I lied because there are more blacks on welfare than whites?

yes, you lied. because there are proportionally almost 3 times more blacks on the welfare than whites and you claimed the opposite.

stop lying.

No, I stated there are more whites on welfare than blacks.

Are you contesting this point?

This is what it's like debating with Duck Lienasty fans...

then stop LYING.

there are much more blacks on welfare than whites relatively to their total numbers.

yes, you lied. because there are proportionally almost 3 times more blacks on the welfare than whites and you claimed the opposite.

stop lying.

then stop LYING.

there are much more blacks on welfare than whites relatively to their total numbers.

Well, that was you're "connect the dots" argument, not mine.

We're still waiting for the dot connection...

in the post # 13 which I quoted

right in front of your nose :lmao:

no lie there, muppet.

weak sauce for someone who pretends to understand the difference between absolute and relative numbers

dumbo, you need to refresh your comprehension abilities and also the understanding of the difference between RATE and an absolute number.

rhetorical question - why all the leftards have to be so magnificently stupid?

no. i definitely do not need to do that.

then stop LYING.

Well, that was you're "connect the dots" argument, not mine.

We're still waiting for the dot connection...

I was not connecting anything and never even used the phrase.

I was shoveling your lie down your throat.

stop lying.

stop lying.

then stop LYING.

Since we seem to be playing connect the dots, let me throw one at you.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement...

Per capita there are more people on welfare who live beneath the poverty line than those above the poverty line.

???

Last edited:

then stop LYING.

There are more people on welfare who live beneath the poverty line than those above the poverty line.

???

stop lying.

I am not interested in the definitions of the welfare recipients.

I am just pointing out your straightforward lie and nothing else.

then stop LYING.

There are more people on welfare who live beneath the poverty line than those above the poverty line.

???

stop lying.

How can a question be a lie?

???

stop lying.

How can a question be a lie?
if it is diverting from the point of discussion it is a lie

Then you are not a Christian, certainly not a Mormon. (Read Chapters 3 and 4 Mosiah)

It is not your place or right to judge that of others.

I'm a baptist. About 13 years ago i had a nieghbor that went through jobs like crazy. Always had an excuse why he lost them. So i got him a job starting at $6.50 an hour. The best pay he ever had. All he had to do is drive tbe gutter guys from the office to the job site. That's it, then at the end of the day bring them back. Note he could've slept in the garage the whole time and he got paid for the whole day. He lasted oneday. I was going to take him back and forth for free since i was headed there also. He was also told if he worked with the gutter guys he would make more. So you want to help people like that? I'm sure he is on welfare now.

Is he white?
yes, what difference does that make? He was a lazy piece of crap

I'm a baptist. About 13 years ago i had a nieghbor that went through jobs like crazy. Always had an excuse why he lost them. So i got him a job starting at $6.50 an hour. The best pay he ever had. All he had to do is drive tbe gutter guys from the office to the job site. That's it, then at the end of the day bring them back. Note he could've slept in the garage the whole time and he got paid for the whole day. He lasted oneday. I was going to take him back and forth for free since i was headed there also. He was also told if he worked with the gutter guys he would make more. So you want to help people like that? I'm sure he is on welfare now.

Is he white?
yes, what difference does that make? He was a lazy piece of crap

Well, there was a point made about the number of simian like darkies on welfare.

What a blessing this is coming from Sadie Robertson. I hope is takes the nation by storm and I think it will. A large percentage of its audience, if not the majority, is kids and teens - they love it. This is great because young kids definitely do need prayer during these trying times and if the Robertsons can have any influence on these kids, the better. I am sure the liberal progressives will not like this and attack this nice Christian girl.

sadie-robertson-duck-dynasty-prom-sherri-hill.jpg

'Duck Dynasty' star: show leading students to pray | www.statesman.com

As long as it's before school I don't care what the little duck callers do.

Next question. Will the practice continue once they all get married to 18 year olds when they're 15?

What a blessing this is coming from Sadie Robertson. I hope is takes the nation by storm and I think it will. A large percentage of its audience, if not the majority, is kids and teens - they love it. This is great because young kids definitely do need prayer during these trying times and if the Robertsons can have any influence on these kids, the better. I am sure the liberal progressives will not like this and attack this nice Christian girl.

Next question. Will the practice continue once they all get married to 18 year olds when they're 15?

During my hiatus I was able to do some significant research on Big Daddy Phil. I'm pretty certain they got married when Phil was 16 and Kay was 15.

Of course there's always the niggling concern that they had written approvals from mom and a judge. If it wasn't done properly not only are they not married but BD is guilty of statutory rape.

Lovely. :eusa_pray:

Duck Dynasty building indoctrinated minions in our schools ... Good grief.

It's during the school day...

Forum List

Back