Isn't this "Quid Pro Quo" or at least blackmail?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Despite Biden's claims that everything was proper, we have video evidence of Joe Biden bragging about his role in the firing of Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin back in 2016. Shokin was investigating corruption at Burisma Holdings, a Ukranian natural gas firm that Biden's son Hunter had a high paying job at. Biden told Ukranian president Petro Poroshenko he would withhold a $1 billion loan unless Poroshenko fired Shokin.
"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.)
He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Despite Biden's claims that everything was proper, we have video evidence of Joe Biden bragging about his role in the firing of Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin back in 2016. Shokin was investigating corruption at Burisma Holdings, a Ukranian natural gas firm that Biden's son Hunter had a high paying job at. Biden told Ukranian president Petro Poroshenko he would withhold a $1 billion loan unless Poroshenko fired Shokin.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.)

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor
Liar. Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when Biden got him fired.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

A senior member of Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Dept. told John Solomon five months ago, that since last year, he’s been blocked from getting visas for himself and a team to go to the U.S. to deliver evidence of Democratic party wrongdoing during the 2016 election, and Hunter Biden corruption to the DOJ. The senior prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk never got an answer, and he says it’s because the visas were blocked by the U.S. Ambassador. The Ambassador, Marie L. Yovanovitch is a career diplomat (since 1986) was appointed to her present position in August 2016 by former President Obama and removed by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
See The Evidence Proving Ukraine SHOULD Investigate Hunter Biden - The Lid

A senior member of Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Dept. told John Solomon five months ago, that since last year, he’s been blocked from getting visas for himself and a team to go to the U.S. to deliver evidence of Democratic party wrongdoing during the 2016 election, and Hunter Biden corruption to the DOJ. The senior prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk never got an answer, and he says it’s because the visas were blocked by the U.S. Ambassador. The Ambassador, Marie L. Yovanovitch is a career diplomat (since 1986) was appointed to her present position in August 2016 by former President Obama and removed by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
See The Evidence Proving Ukraine SHOULD Investigate Hunter Biden - The Lid
That doesn't show Shokin was actively investigating into Burisma when he was forced out.

Forum List

Back