Israel agrees to daily four hour humanitarian pause

You'd just get butthurt.

I'm leary of confrontation with mods. Too many times I get alerts when I do

Probably why you all should avoid thread participation

I'll never participate in a thread with the TDS inflicted shrimp from Nevada is in again
Lol

I've said unbelievably colorful shit to mods and have gotten away with it. You have to try to get in trouble here. Anybody that struggles to stay within the lines here is not compatible with society.

Lol

I've said unbelievably colorful shit to mods and have gotten away with it. You have to try to get in trouble here. Anybody that struggles to stay within the lines here is not compatible with society.

You're obviously their pet

Not surprising as they're mostly left loons

Now go screech about Jews and Israel. You bore me

Don't start none won't be none.

I have zero sympathy for them. I'm not favorable to terrorists
It seems to me that the person who ANNOUNCED this "agreement" breached
a confidence. It is more likely that Israel agreed to random STOPS as needed informally but not to a SCHEDULE of----"hey mujahdeend, darlings, now is a good time to get us"

You're obviously their pet

Not surprising as they're mostly left loons

Now go screech about Jews and Israel. You bore me
I literally agreed that Israel is justified in military action. Is it painful to be so stupid? You must be a real clown if you struggle with these mods.

I literally agreed that Israel is justified in military action. Is it painful to be so stupid? You must be a real clown if you struggle with these mods.

I'm weary of your supposed moderate view. Now stop bothering me, Sugar Lips 👄

This is a beginning for the people that are suffering in Gaza. It is a win for the US and those pushing for peace.
White House said so( after a lot of innocent civilians died ). Wow...so impressive, right? Do you really believe that? Gee...Do you know Netanyahu? I do not believe him! 😑

Source:
Israel-Hamas war live: Israel to begin daily four-hour pauses in fighting in northern Gaza, says White House | Israel-Hamas war | The Guardian – Israel-Hamas war live: Rafah border crossing reopens for limited evacuation; Israel to pause fighting daily in Gaza, says White House

I know MAGA wants to totally eliminate all Palestinians.

Is that what your masters are telling you? Did you even ask for some evidence of that, or did you just take it on faith?

Yes, Palestinians cause civilians deaths by using them.
Unfortunately the deaths on both sides is caused by a hate that has been going on for thousands of years and will continue in the future.

Let the bastards on both sides fight it out. It ain't none of our business.

__

The "apartheid" slur

(Decades before thelying racist-Arab Omar Shakir abused the HRW forum for his Israelophobic campaign since his student years).

Dates back to Oct 1961
a b

- When Hitler's helper*

Ahmad Shukeiri
(who justified the Holocaust - months after WW2 and had testified in his 1969 book that they all cheered and prayed for Hitler) came up with the apartheid comparison and objected to the Eichmann trial.

Nah.

I'll elaborate a little on how I feel because you're too stupid to actually consider that I might believe something other than what you already assumed I believe.

Israel has every right to respond militarily. If some violent faction in a border country was invading and shooting rockets, killing Americans, we would turn them into a glass crater.

Since I'm a human though, and not a callous piece of trash like you, I actually do feel pity for the uninvolved on both sides. I pity the innocent Jewish people that were killed. I pity the uninvolved Palestinians that are being bombed. And no, not every Palestinian is either part of or voted for Hamas. It takes a wildly ignorant person to believe something like that.
I was curious about the conversation even though I have you on ignore.

Now I see why I have your uncivil, nasty ass on ignore

Unfortunately the deaths on both sides is caused by a hate that has been going on for thousands of years and will continue in the future
Israel has NOT responded in kind. It is shallow thinking to equate the Arab behavior with the Israeli response

[

This is a beginning for the people that are suffering in Gaza. It is a win for the US and those pushing for peace.
Total Cop Out .
US should be ashamed that it could not exert its claimed might and influence .
I would be enflamed beyond imagination if I was a Palestinian, physically and mentally sick and drowning in grief .

Forum List

Back