Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

You can see how nervous this little Jewish boys face
looks as one doc grabs him

Israel , you should be ashamed

Israel should be ashamed of taking care of its population?

Israel should be ashamed of having a good statistic when it comes to vaccinating its population?

Israel should be ashamed of knowing what they are doing towards seniors, adults, younger people and now
children?

Know what you are talking about.

Children in the US and many other countries are now eligible to take the vaccine. Many children are smart enough to know that they must get the vaccine and request it from their parents.

Adults and children alike do not have to like being jabbed on their shoulder. But they do know that it will keep them safe from a virus which is killing too many people around the world.

Last edited:
Well ..if I don’t take it then I only have a 99.8 percent chance of even surviving
Clearly 99.8 is not good odds lol

How likely is it for a child to become sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?​

According to the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children's Hospital Association, in the U.S. children represent about 16% of all COVID-19 cases. COVID-19 in children has been on the rise in the U.S., with children recently making up 24% of just over 100,000 weekly reported cases of COVID-19.

While all children are capable of getting the virus that causes COVID-19, they don't become sick as often as adults. Most children have mild symptoms or no symptoms.

However, some children become severely ill with COVID-19. They might need to be hospitalized, treated in the intensive care unit or placed on a ventilator to help them breathe, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

In addition, children with other health conditions, such as obesity, diabetes and asthma, might be at higher risk of serious illness with COVID-19. Children who have congenital heart disease, genetic conditions or conditions affecting the nervous system or metabolism also might be at higher risk of serious illness with COVID-19.

Research also suggests disproportionately higher rates of COVID-19 in Hispanic and non-Hispanic Black children than in non-Hispanic white children.

Some children continue to experience symptoms of COVID-19after their initial recovery. Rarely, some children might also develop a serious condition that appears to be linked to COVID-19.

It carried out a phone survey in June among 13,834 parents of children aged 3-18 who had recovered from COVID-19, asking if their kids had lingering symptoms, including breathing issues, lethargy and loss of smell and taste.

The ministry said 11.2% of children had some symptoms after recovery. The figure declined to 1.8%-4.6% at six months from acute disease, with older kids suffering more.

A recent British survey has found that as many as one in seven children may have symptoms linked to the coronavirus months after testing positive for COVID-19.

It does not answer my question.
Yes it does. Just pointing out what any country is doing is not 'singled out'. It is just simply what it is- another country with freedom loving people f'ing up its children to feed the beast.

Yes it does. Just pointing out what any country is doing is not 'singled out'. It is just simply what it is- another country with freedom loving people f'ing up its children to feed the beast.
I think the person who started the thread is the only one who can answer my question.

You are anti vaccines, that is ok, no one is going to force you to get any, for any virus, for any illness.
Just let others decide for themselves what is best for them and their children.

What is your problem, Exactly??

Yes, it would be much better to let them die of Covid, or carry the bug home to grandma and grandpa who are at high risk of death from Covid
Feed your vile bought and paid for propaganda crap to someone who might buy into it because I won't ever for any reason.

Maturity of the immune system may compromise the fact that spike proteins may not be enough of the virus. Stats should be compared between mRNA and adenovirus-based vaccines.

Reasoning the protection of elderly will not suffice. The maturity of immune systems under 12 years of age is suspect.

Forum List

Back