🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

WEST BANK, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation authorities (IOA) handed residents in the village of Wadi al-Ghrous in al-Khalil notifications to confiscate seven dunums of their lands for building a settlement road.
Looks like news of the resistance to the illegal arab settler-squatter occupation of judea-samaria, indeed.

JENIN, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) served demolition notices to 15 farmers in west Jenin for demolishing their artesian wells, and a notice for a citizen to demolish his house under the pretext of being built in "C" zone without authorization.

Local sources said that IOF soldiers launched an extensive military campaign this afternoon in the village of Kfar Dan west of Jenin during which the infantry units swept the agricultural lands of the village.

The local sources noted that there are nearly 100 artesian wells in the region used to irrigate thousands of dunums of land planted with vegetables and greenhouses, and that the IOF had previously destroyed 30 wells during the past two years in the same area.

IOF serves demolition notices in Jenin

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) suppressed on Saturday a march against the segregation wall and settlements launched in the town of Beit Ummar, north of al-Khalil.

Eyewitnesses told PIC that tens of citizens organized a march against the wall and settlements in the town of Beit Ummar and as soon as they started heading to their confiscated land near Karmi Tsur settlement, south of the town, the soldiers attacked them.

The IOF troops fired tear gas grenades and metal bullets to disperse the march, which led to the outbreak of clashes that caused injuries and suffocation among protestors.

IOF soldiers suppress peaceful anti-wall march in Beit Ummar

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) broke into the home of Kiswani family in Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in occupied Jerusalem on Sunday at the pretext of searching for weapons.

Eyewitnesses said that the IOF soldiers detained two members of the family, both in their 70s, during the search.

The locals said that the soldiers assaulted a number of women who were among the neighbors trying to enter the house and one of them was injured in her head after she fell on the ground when a soldier pushed her.

IOF soldiers injure woman in the head during break-in

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) broke into the home of Kiswani family in Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in occupied Jerusalem on Sunday at the pretext of searching for weapons.

Eyewitnesses said that the IOF soldiers detained two members of the family, both in their 70s, during the search.

The locals said that the soldiers assaulted a number of women who were among the neighbors trying to enter the house and one of them was injured in her head after she fell on the ground when a soldier pushed her.

All of these "news" updates are from PIC. Where would would one find the stories by AP,UPI,Reuters,etc? I can't manage to locate any of these "news flashes."

All of these "news" updates are from PIC. Where would would one find the stories by AP,UPI,Reuters,etc? I can't manage to locate any of these "news flashes."

AP,UPI,Reuters,etc all report from Israel. They do not report much from Palestine.

AP,UPI,Reuters,etc all report from Israel. They do not report much from Palestine.
Now why in the world would legitimate news agencys not report legitimate news? Are news agencys in the business of not reporting legitimate news so that PIC can get all the "scoops?" Very charitable of those legitimate news agencys, say what? Hip, hip, hooray!

Now why in the world would legitimate news agencys not report legitimate news? Are news agencys in the business of not reporting legitimate news so that PIC can get all the "scoops?" Very charitable of those legitimate news agencys, say what? Hip, hip, hooray!

All of the so called main stream media have their offices in Israel and must be licensed by Israel to be able to continue to report.

None have offices in Palestine. They may have reporters there but the reports are written in Israel.

All of the so called main stream media have their offices in Israel and must be licensed by Israel to be able to continue to report.

None have offices in Palestine. They may have reporters there but the reports are written in Israel.
yada yada yada Then where are the reports? Am I getting the idea thePIC reports are just some editors fantasy?

yada yada yada Then where are the reports? Am I getting the idea thePIC reports are just some editors fantasy?

No, they just report from Palestine where the MSM does not. Their reports come out of Israel.

No, they just report from Palestine where the MSM does not. Their reports come out of Israel.
I get it now. It's all propaganda for the Palis and isn't to be believed for Westerners. Damn smart journalism.

I get it now. It's all propaganda for the Palis and isn't to be believed for Westerners. Damn smart journalism.

An example of MSM reporting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

An example of MSM reporting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]
Silly goose, Weir's not Main Stream Media. Just a blogger with an agenda.

I didn't expect you to watch it. Israel supporters avoid learning anything at all cost.

Forum List

Back