🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kutAK1TE70&feature=related[/ame]

Khaled Abu Toameh: Arabs And Muslims Run To Israel
Many Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have a dream: to work or live in Israel. Some even say they are prepared to pay large sums of money to obtain Israeli citizenship. Others pay a lot of money to Palestinian and Jewish traffickers who help them bypass checkpoints to enter Israel in search of work and good life. These are not self-hating Palestinians. Nor are they "pro-Israel traitors" who support the Zionist movement. Many Palestinians feel that neither Fatah nor Hamas has done enough to alleviate their suffering. Many Fatah leaders who stole billions of dollars of international donations earmarked for the Palestinians have invested their fortunes in hotels, tourist resorts and real estate firms in the West. Hamas, on the other hand, prefers to spend millions of dollars on purchasing [and smuggling] large amounts of weapons, including rockets and ammunition.

It is a disgrace for Arab and Muslim dictators, particularly those who make billions of dollars from selling oil, that their constituents have to seek work and refuge in Israel and the West. It is also a disgrace for Fatah and Hamas that thousands of Palestinians cannot find jobs or a good life in the two Palestinian states in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Arab and Islamic regimes are spending billions of dollars on building new mosques and madrasas while nearly half of their people are illiterate and live under the poverty line. University graduates in these countries are forced to search for work in the West because of poor working conditions and lack of opportunities.

The absence of good government, transparency, accountability and democracy in these countries is driving Arabs and Muslims to seek work and a better life not only in North America and Europe, but even in places like Israel. In many ways, these Palestinians are not different from the African immigrants who try to infiltrate Israel every day through Egypt. The immigrants come from Sudan, Ethiopia, Eretria, Nigeria and other African countries. Like the Palestinians, the Africans are prepared to pay a lot of money to get into Israel. Egyptian traffickers charge up to $1,000 for each immigrant. But for the African immigrants, the journey is also a very dangerous one. In the past three years, Egyptian border guards have shot and killed dozens of African men and women who tried to cross the border into Israel.

While the Egyptians are killing the African immigrants, Israel is providing the lucky ones who manage to cross the border with jobs, as well as medical and social services. True, Israel is not 100% perfect. But an African Muslim or Christian still prefers Israel to countries like Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran. As a "refugee" from Darfour, Sudan, who now lives in Tel Aviv, explained: "I feel more secure in the Jewish state than in Sudan or any Arab or Islamic country."

For many Palestinians, it is easier to find a job in Israel and Canada than in any Arab or Islamic country, most of which impose strict travel and work restrictions on them. Palestinians cannot enter most Arab and Islamic countries without a visa. One can understand why a Palestinian needs a visa to enter the US or any European country Many Palestinians from the West Bank who visit Arab countries often find themselves thrown into detention centers for weeks, months and years without trial. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Palestinians are believed to be languishing in prisons throughout the Arab world, especially in Syria and Egypt.

The Iconoclast - New English Review

GAZA, (PIC)-- Al-Mizan centre for human rights issued its quarterly report on the Israeli violations of international humanitarian law against the Gaza people during the first three months of 2010.

The center said that 13 Gazans were killed by the IOF during the reporting period and 62 others were injured, 11 of them were children.

In addition, the IOF kidnapped 45 Gazans, 21 of them were fishermen and others were civilians collecting the rubble of destroyed structures in Gaza, according to the report.

It showed that the IOF bulldozers leveled 30 dunums of lands and destroyed 14 houses during 13 incursions into the Strip.

You are brain washed

Who Does Israel Belong To?

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses: When he struck the rock
and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!'

Moses removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes
had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then.'

The Israeli representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech...'.

Moses is a Myth:

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ,...Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

"The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years.

"The land then came under Greek and Roman rule, and was then conquered by Islam in the year 637 A.D. under the second Caliph, Omar.

"By that time, the Jews had already left Jerusalem, and Christianity was the dominant religion.

"The Caliph granted full security to all Christians, including personal safety, and protection of property, religion and churches.

"The Muslims declared Jerusalem the capital of Palestine, and the city remained under Islamic rule until the end of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, except for a brief time of Christian rule under the Crusaders."

Glad we've made that clear.

US Involvement in...

Moses is a Myth:

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ

Er, no. The consensus of opinion among historians and archaeologists is your so-called Palestinians are descended from Arabs originating from the Arabian Peninsula, some of whom invaded in 628 CE 2000 years after Jews had been living there.

Your rubbish about an ancient Palestinian people was invented by Yasir Arafat, a terrorist not a historian :lol:

Arabs didn't even start calling themselves Palestinians until 1967, hardly making them an ancient people :lol:

There is not one book on the history of the so-called Palestinians written by a reputable historian.:lol:

Go to amazon.com: Not one book. Because, they have no history. :lol:

The archaeological record verifies Jews lived in Canaan/Judea, the correct historical geographic names of the land, since at least 1300 BCE. Muslims first invaded in 638 CE.

Thus, Jews lived on the land for at least 2000 years before Muslims.

Furthermore, "Palestine" is a Latin word invented by the Romans, not an Arabic word. Palestinian is a Latin word, not an Arabic word.

There are no references to Palestine or Palestinians in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible or even Quran.

There are no references to Palestine or Palestinians in ANY ancient historical document or archaeological artifact.

In fact, even Arabs concede Palestinians are a hoax...

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Last edited:
How did Jews take possession of Canaan?

The same way as Hebron and Jerusalem in the 20th Century?

The fact that a baby killing race of genocidal maniacs ethnically cleansed Canaan, doesn't give their descendants license to do the same today.

Hope you're not renting to any gentiles.

Or donkeys.

The archaeological record indicates the early Israelites likely developed from within Canaan and with Canaanites assimmilating into the Israelite society, grew to be the dominant presence.

Now, even you know.

The fact that a baby killing race of genocidal maniacs

You just described murderous IslamoNazis' genocide in Darfur. Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

The archaeological record indicates the early Israelites likely developed from within Canaan and with Canaanites assimmilating into the Israelite society, grew to be the dominant presence.

Now, even you know.

And Jews were never the only people there.

The fact that a baby killing race of genocidal maniacs

You just described murderous IslamoNazis' genocide in Darfur. Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

Darfur is not Palestine.

Thought you might want to know.

Now I've been here long enough to understand Jos, George and you P F. Simple hate...

You were right Marc. They are not worth the time for intellectual discussion. My bad...

I had to try though.

Now I've been here long enough to understand Jos, George and you P F. Simple hate...

You were right Marc. They are not worth the time for intellectual discussion. My bad...

Define hate.

Link to one of my posts.

If you need to have hate defined....

You are exclusive, not inclusive. All you post is exclusive to one side and inclusive to the other.

Regardless of the facts. Which support inclusion.

Last post directed towards you. From now on, all other posts are rhetorical and will not be answered. There's no use. Your agenda is not to include, simply to exclude.

And for that, all three of you are the weakest link to understanding and acceptance.

I don't think this is Allah love versus Judaism love. I think this is purely hate Marc. I don't think either this one or the others are followers of a book.

I think they are followers of the other extant. The opposite of good, love, etc. It's not about Israel. If Israel were gone, I put forward that these ones would move on another platform to attack the Jews. Western Jewry, etc...

Define hate.

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Forum List

Back