It's different when one of the Chosen spews hatred. :eusa_shhh:

Islam = Hate.

Quran...

Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism...f+Palestinian+Violence+and+Terrorism+sinc.htm

What "book" do you think Marc follows?

It's different when one of the Chosen spews hatred. :eusa_shhh:

Muhammadans were chosen to be failures and terrorists and haters. Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

(This message is hidden because Marc39 is on your ignore list.)

Fortunately, I don't have to listen to it. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Listen to Winston Churchill and Alexis de Toqueville...

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

oh looky.. some jew decided to pipe in with blank check, twisted logic that he thinks validates israel's killings.

in other news, the Earth continues to rotate on its axis.

:rolleyes:

It will continue to roll regardless of you and me. Regardless of your thoughts and my thoughts.

Blank Check? Twisted Logic? Validates?

Where does anything I posted validate killing?

Just because it is a response, does not mean it is validating the killing.

To my view, nothing validates killing. I have killed in defense. I have seen my side shoot their side in the back. I have see their side shoot our side in the back.

Validate?

You mistake me. I speak of response and often times in war, there is killing. Killing is not nice on either side and it turns a human being into something else entirely.

I choose not to go there. But I HAVE seen it. Both sides are human.

Worry less about me and more about your lack of education and credibility shortcomings and maybe you will receive your first reputational point, loser :lol:
How much money are you making from Israel's racist occupation of Area C?

How much from Gaza?

Fuck you and yours, Moses.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Here ya go.

Marc39 wrote:
Islam = Hate.

Quran...

Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them.
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism...f+Palestinian+Violence+and+Terrorism+sinc.htm

Worry less about me and more about your lack of education and credibility shortcomings and maybe you will receive your first reputational point, loser :lol:
How much money are you making from Israel's racist occupation of Area C?

How much from Gaza?

Fuck you and yours, Moses.

The Hebrew bible, Christian Bible and Quran say nothing of this Area C.

Take your anti-depressant medication.

Here ya go.

Marc39 wrote:
Islam = Hate.

Quran...

Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them.
Fake link the above quote and link do not coincide:cuckoo:

Islam = Hate.

Quran...

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful
Noble Qur'an Arb/Eng (9 Vol. Set with Full Tafsir) - Dar-us-Salam.com

oh looky.. some jew decided to pipe in with blank check, twisted logic that he thinks validates israel's killings.

in other news, the Earth continues to rotate on its axis.

:rolleyes:

It will continue to roll regardless of you and me. Regardless of your thoughts and my thoughts.

Blank Check? Twisted Logic? Validates?

Where does anything I posted validate killing?

Just because it is a response, does not mean it is validating the killing.

To my view, nothing validates killing. I have killed in defense. I have seen my side shoot their side in the back. I have see their side shoot our side in the back.

Validate?

You mistake me. I speak of response and often times in war, there is killing. Killing is not nice on either side and it turns a human being into something else entirely.

I choose not to go there. But I HAVE seen it. Both sides are human.
Killing of course is easy, thats what they teach you to do, the hard part is when those dead faces want to visit, while your trying to sleep

Killing of course is easy, thats what they teach you to do, the hard part is when those dead faces want to visit, while your trying to sleep

Have you killed in defense of your country? Your people? Sleep comes somewhat easier in that regard.

There are many who call for deaths and only see one side. In their singular view, more will die.

But you don't see that? To you there is only one side of this debate? Israel simply should not be there and should be destroyed?

I let you know my thinking. You do not let me know yours, unless your other posts are truly your view. Then you have indeed let me know.

I don't assume. You have to tell me though.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian citizens were wounded west of Beit Lahia, in northern Gaza Strip, on Monday afternoon after Israeli occupation forces (IOF) fired tank shells at the area, medical sources said.

Adham Abu Salmiya, the media coordinator of the medical services in the Strip, said that the two citizens were hit with shrapnel of those shells, describing their condition as "moderate".

Two Palestinians wounded in IOF artillery shelling

That area along Gaza's border with Israel has been declared a no-go zone by the Israeli military, which often fires on Palestinians who venture into the area because it is the zone for sniper marksmen of both sides.

It's a war. Declared on us by them. Here's an idea.

Don't go into that area. There are no settlements there and that area has often been used to setup scoping for the Arabians you call Palestinians and who are snipers. They come in the day and setup distances. Then they come back to their reference points later on in the dusk.

The ones you call Palestinian citizens. A few shells pointed their way deals with the issue. I put forward that bullets would have hurt them worse. When we shoot as marksmen, we are usually sure of the target and that is a death, not an injury.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two Palestinian citizens were wounded west of Beit Lahia, in northern Gaza Strip, on Monday afternoon after Israeli occupation forces (IOF) fired tank shells at the area, medical sources said.

Adham Abu Salmiya, the media coordinator of the medical services in the Strip, said that the two citizens were hit with shrapnel of those shells, describing their condition as "moderate".

That area along Gaza's border with Israel has been declared a no-go zone by the Israeli military, which often fires on Palestinians who venture into the area because it is the zone for sniper marksmen of both sides.

Don't go into that area. There are no settlements there and that area has often been used to setup scoping for the Arabians you call Palestinians and who are snipers. They come in the day and setup distances. Then they come back to their reference points later on in the dusk.

The ones you call Palestinian citizens. A few shells pointed their way deals with the issue. I put forward that bullets would have hurt them worse. When we shoot as marksmen, we are usually sure of the target and that is a death, not an injury.

Why don't the freeloaders put their no go zone on their own side of the fence?

Because we have a country. The area we have in zone is part of the buffer we took when we fought back the Arabian attack.

The ones you support, don't seem to have one. :eusa_eh:

Freeloaders?

You are still running to fantasy.

Because we have a country. The area we have in zone is part of the buffer we took when we fought back the Arabian attack.

The ones you support, don't seem to have one. :eusa_eh:

Freeloaders?

You are still running to fantasy.

Palestine is recognized as a country by about 130 other countries. Israel by about 90.

Palestine has borders. Israel has none. Israel is inside Palestine's borders.

Concise Timeline of Recent Israeli-Palestinian History

Nov 2, 1917 British issued the Balfour Declaration, viewed by Jews and Arabs as promising a “National Home” for the Jews in Palestine.
1936-1939 Arab Revolt led by Haj Amin Al-Husseini. Over 5,000 Arabs were killed according to some sources, mostly by British. Several hundred Jews were killed by Arabs. Husseini fled to Iraq and then to Nazi Germany. May 15, 1948 Israel War of Independence (1948 War). Declaration of Israel as the Jewish State; British leave Palestine; Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia declared war on Israel. Egyptian, Syrian and Jordanian invasion began. See 1948 Israel War of Independence (1948 Arab-Israeli war) Timeline (Chronology) and Israel War of Independence
April 3, 1949 Armistice - Israel and Arab states agree to armistice. Israel gained about 50% more territory than was originally allotted to it by the UN Partition Plan.
Oct. 29, 1956
Suez Campaign. In retaliation for a series of escalating border raids as well as the closure of the straits of Tiran and Suez canal to Israeli shipping, and to prevent Egyptian use of newly acquired Soviet arms in a war, Israel invades the Sinai peninsula and occupies it for several months, with French and British collaboration.
May, 1964
PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization) founded with the aim of destroying Israel. The Palestinian National Charter (1968) officially called for liquidation of Israel.
May, 1967 Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser closes the straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping and dismisses UN peacekeeping force. Negotiations with US to reopen the Straits of Tiran fail. June 5-10,1967 6-day war. Israel destroys the Egyptian air force on the ground, conquers and occupies Sinai and Gaza, then conquers the West Bank from Jordan, and Golan Heights from Syria. UN resolution 242 called for Israeli withdrawal, establishment of peace. 1967 Six Day War Timeline (chronology)
Oct. 6, 1973
Yom Kippur War (October War). In a surprise attack on the Jewish day of atonement, Egypt retook the Suez canal and a narrow zone on the other side. Syria reconquered the Golan Heights. Following massive US and Soviet resupplying of the sides, Israel succeeded in pushing back the Syrians and threatening Damascus. In Sinai, the IDF crossed the Suez Canal and cut off the Egyptian Third Army.
March 26, 1979
Peace treaty signed between Egypt and Israel. June 7, 1981 Israel destroys Iraqi Osirak nuclear reactor in daring raid. Oct. 6, 1981 Egyptian President Anwar Sadat is assassinated while on the reviewing stand of a victory parade.
June 6
, 1982 Massive Israeli invasion of Lebanon to fight PLO.
Sept. 13, 1993
Oslo Declaration of Principles - Israel and PLO agree to mutual recognition. Sept 28,
Oslo Interim Agreement signed. Palestinian Authority to be established. Nov. 4, 1995 Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin assassinated by right-wing Israeli fanatic Yigal Amir. Rabin is replaced by Shimon Peres
June, 1996
Right-Wing Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu elected Prime Minister in Israel, replacing Shimon Peres.
Sept, 1996
"Al-Aksa tunnel riots - Arab sources spread the false rumor that a gate opened in an underground tunnel tourist attraction by the Israeli government, endangered the foundations of the Al-Aqsa mosque. This caused several days of rioting and numerous casualties.
Jan 18, 1997
Israel and Palestinians reach agreement on Israeli redeployment in the West-Bank city of Hebron
Oct. 1998 Wye River Plantation talks result in an agreement for Israeli redeployment and release of political prisoners and renewed Palestinian commitment to correct its violations of the Oslo accords including excess police force, illegal arms and incitement in public media and education.
May 17, 1999
Israel elects Labor party leader and Former General Ehud Barak as Prime Minister in a landslide. Barak promises rapid progress toward peace.
March, 2000
Israeli-Syrian peace negotiations fail when Hafez Assad rejects an Israeli offer relayed by US President Clinton in Geneva.
Sept. 28, 2000 Palestinians initiated riots after Israeli opposition leader Ariel Sharon visited the Temple Mount, which is also the location of the Haram as Sharif holy to Muslims. Start of Second Intifada See Second Intifada Timeline Second Intifada
Feb 6, 2001 Right-wing Likud leader Ariel Sharon elected Prime Minister in Israel replacing Ehud Barak and promising "peace and security."
Sept. 11, 2001 Terror attacks on World Trade Center in NYC and the Pentagon carried out by fanatic Islamic Al-Qaida group headed by Osama Bin Laden initiate US war on terror. Israel and Palestinians agree to a cease fire, but it is not implemented.
March-April 2002
Israel conducts operation Defensive Shield in the West Bank, following a large number of Palestinian suicide attacks on civilian targets. Saudi peace initiative adopted at Beirut summit. Jan 28, 2003 Elections in Israel give wide margin (40 seats) to right wing Likud party, returning PM Ariel Sharon for another term.
March 19,2003
US begins invasion of Iraq by a strike against a building where Saddam Hussein and other leaders are meeting. Baghdad falls, April 9.
July 9, 2004
International court of Justice (ICJ) rules that the Israeli security barrier violates international law and must be torn down.
Nov 11, 2004
Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat dies.
Jan 9, 2005
Mahmoud Abbas elected President of the Palestinian National Authority.
Jan 10, 2005 Ariel Sharon forms unity government with Labor and United Torah Judaism parties in Israel.
April 2005
Ariel Sharon visits US President George Bush at his Texas ranch. Syrian Army leaves Lebanon, officially ending Syrian occupation.
May 26, 2005 Mahmud Abbas visits US President George Bush at the White House, an important symbolic gesture signaling US backing for Abbas and Palestinian aspirations. Israel releases 400 Palestinian prisoners including some with blood on their hands. Britain confirms "low level" negotiations with Hamas.
June, 2005 Violence flares in Gaza. US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice visits Palestinian and Israeli leaders to ensure coordination of Israeli withdrawal from Gaza. Israeli PM Ariel Sharon and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meet in Jerusalem June 21. Sharon announces that Palestinians have promised to coordinate regarding Gaza withdrawal. PM Abbas postpones Palestinian legislative elections in order to change the election law, amidst growing concern that Hamas will trounce Abbas's Fatah party in the elections. Lebanese elections give a decisive majority to the opposition to Syria, led by Saad Hariri, son of slain leader Rafiq Hariri. Aug. 15, 2005 Disengagement - Israeli evacuation of Gaza settlements and four West Bank settlements began on August 15 and was completed August 24.

And it's been Palestinian fanaticism ever since...

Look at the 1949 armistice agreements. The agreements confirmed that the borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged since they were defined in 1922.

The war was called to an end by UN resolution. None of those countries surrendered. None of those countries lost any land.

Of course. When did an Arabian ever lose a fight? They don't declare war because they say they are in perpetual war with Israel.

Look at the last ones in Gaza and Lebanon. Both Hezbollah and Hamas have said they won.

They try to negotiate with Jews and having intermediaries between them and the Jews? Sorry, it will not cut any ice with Israel.

Forum List

Back