Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
I agree about her. She should return to the occupied terririories forthwith. The Somali skank can go too.
The first whore and her family that benefited from chained migration too, if you are fair.
The Somali and the other skank are not the first anything, although I'll give you whore, incestuous at that, but then you're a muzzie too I guess.
We should deport the first whore and her family, cant even speak English properly following your patriotic standards.

BS, yeah you're a muzzie
And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.
Yeah, Israelis are too coward to strap suicide bomb belts on their women a children.

I agree about her. She should return to the occupied terririories forthwith. The Somali skank can go too.
The first whore and her family that benefited from chained migration too, if you are fair.
The Somali and the other skank are not the first anything, although I'll give you whore, incestuous at that, but then you're a muzzie too I guess.
We should deport the first whore and her family, cant even speak English properly following your patriotic standards.
Neither of those skanks are the first anything. They are the low-life that liberal immigration policies allowed into the country, no doubt much like yourself.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.

It was taken from Jordan in the 1967 (6) day war when Egypt, Jordan, and Syria attacked and attempted to destroy Israel, "push them into the see".
From 1948 to 1967 Jordan ruled over the west bank, so the Palestinians were living in Jordan, now they live in Israel. I guess Egypt, Jordan, Syria and the Palestinian people should of had a better plan in both 1948 and 1967 when they attempted to eliminate the Jewish homeland.
Now they whine for sympathy around the world wanting this land back to create the country of Palestinian.

Why? Scum and a scourge

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Yeah, Israelis are too coward to strap suicide bomb belts on their women a children.
They dont need to they have American free war planes to kill civilians and destroy their homes.

What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
No one cares what smelly muslims think. You people dont take baths.

Melania got her naturalized citizenship the legal way.

Why? Scum and a scourge

They dont need to they have American free war planes to kill civilians and destroy their homes.
If only that were true. The world would be so much better off if your people no longer existed.

LOL @ Republicans supporting this ban, while pretending to champion freedom.
Israel has every right to tell these bigots to pound sand. So I assume you support the death of every Jew as they do? These people should be expelled from congress.

Yup. The minute they started in with their racist anti Jew talk they both should have been booted right out of Congress.

Congress voted Trump a racist with two real racists among them. Just shows how idiotic those in our Government are.

You can't cure hypocritical stupidity.

And I'm not for the destruction of anything, need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.

It was taken from Jordan in the 1967 (6) day war when Egypt, Jordan, and Syria attacked and attempted to destroy Israel, "push them into the see".
From 1948 to 1967 Jordan ruled over the west bank, so the Palestinians were living in Jordan, now they live in Israel. I guess Egypt, Jordan, Syria and the Palestinian people should of had a better plan in both 1948 and 1967 when they attempted to eliminate the Jewish homeland.
Now they whine for sympathy around the world wanting this land back to create the country of Palestinian.
Trust me is a phase. Israel will wish they returned what they took and stopped settlements. Ask any 1.7 billion Muslim the holy land is in their hearts, we grow up witnessing the injustice and genocide of Palestinians. America wont be there forever defending Israeli crimes. In 1973 Egypt could've inhaled Israel if it wasnt for the US intervention.
Muslims never had the intention to erase the Jews from the holy land, they lived there under Islamic rule for centuries. They the ones who decided to do ethnic cleansing and bring in settlers and push out indigenous arabs.

Why? Scum and a scourge

I thought they were cowards. It takes a real man to strap bombs on their kids in your world I suppose. Asshole

Why? Scum and a scourge

If you as a Muslim had a choice, would you take for the whole middle east region peace and prosperity for all or the elimination of Israel?

The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

how do u know they are hairy he might have them shaved he is a germ phobe that's why all the pissing on ppl is so full of shit lol..

And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.

If you as a Muslim had a choice, would you take for the whole middle east region peace and prosperity for all or the elimination of Israel?
The holy land should be for everyone...I would give the Palestinian refugees around the world the right of return to their land and homes. Jewish settlers only have to go back and give the lands and homes they stole. And make Jerusalem an interfaith run city. Go back to pre 1948 borders.

BS, yeah you're a muzzie

Why? Scum and a scourge

I guess you’re copacetic with the reality of Muslims slaughtering Muslims.

The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

how do u know they are hairy he might have them shaved he is a germ phobe that's why all the pissing on ppl is so full of shit lol..
He is a virus himself and you call him a germaphobe ? Lol

Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
What have you done recently other that female castration, suicide bombs and sheep.

Forum List

Back