🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very sad, Bcoz. I hope your friends/family are as OK as they can be.

iT'S ALWAYS THE INNOCENT THAT SUFFER THE MOST AND FOR WHAT???

New world order? I don't know this world is really odd.....it's hard...we really need God to do something and change it. :(

Someone said "BE the change you want to see in the world"..... Maybe we can think of tiny little ways to do that?

I understand a bit how BIK feels, a cousin who lived a few streets away - we used to play together as children - he was blown apart in one of the Jerusalem bus bombings over a decade ago : ((

Anyone's death leaves a hole in this world, a wound I'm not sure can ever heal.

maybe you should ask hamas to stop targetting israeli kids and cities with its rockets? Then nobody gets killed. Nice doggy. Go and tell me what happened. Lol

those rockets are only to remind israel not to kill palestinians.

:lame2: In the extreme.
And how's that working out?
this time i agree with you angel
and not with tinnie

lame in the extreme...is right!

Want to thank your post but the button has disappeared
wonder why, eh??

Let's rehash, you support Hamas, Hamas is a terrorist organization which ahoots rickets into civikian areas, and intentionally kills women and children, therefore you are the dumbass moron.

See how easy it was? Now run along donkey, and study hard I'll be quizzing you on this tomorrow.

ahoots, rickets, civikian is this a code?

The most militarized country on earth, attacks a population with no military that has been under seige since 2006. Israel broke the ceasefire. Israeli's are cowards.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
it's always the innocent that suffer the most and for what???

new world order? I don't know this world is really odd.....it's hard...we really need god to do something and change it. :(

someone said "be the change you want to see in the world"..... Maybe we can think of tiny little ways to do that?

I understand a bit how bik feels, a cousin who lived a few streets away - we used to play together as children - he was blown apart in one of the jerusalem bus bombings over a decade ago : ((

anyone's death leaves a hole in this world, a wound i'm not sure can ever heal.
great post hunter

and the koran, in one of its saner verses says

"to save one life is to save all of humanity"

rosie says they stole that one from us jews

but who cares who owns it??

the most militarized country on earth, attacks a population with no military that has been under seige since 2006. Israel broke the ceasefire. Israeli's are cowards.
loins

cowards aint the right word
jews are very brave folx
and very paranoid too

a very strange combo

other than that i agree with you

israel broke the ceasefire both this time and before cast lead also

just to win a forthcoming election

olmert lost the last one

pray nut-yahoo will lose this one, too

The only "fucking dumbass" here is you who supports murder of children and women.

And the guy who calls every women or man who opposes Israel a "whore" and "witch" in Persian and in English.

And curses people left and right like a scumbag. You don't deserve any respect from anyone.

Nether do you. I remember your last PM to me.

That one contained plenty of class.......and a threat.

An empty threat.

the most militarized country on earth, attacks a population with no military that has been under seige since 2006. Israel broke the ceasefire. Israeli's are cowards.
loins

cowards aint the right word
jews are very brave folx
and very paranoid too

a very strange combo

other than that i agree with you

israel broke the ceasefire both this time and before cast lead also

just to win a forthcoming election

olmert lost the last one

pray nut-yahoo will lose this one, too

According to Hamas there never was a ceasefire.....because a ceasefire only gives them time to reload and begin firing again.

Palestinians shooting rockets at Israeli cities at the behest of Hamas. Any other questions? Fucking dumbass.

The only "fucking dumbass" here is you who supports murder of children and women.

And the guy who calls every women or man who opposes Israel a "whore" and "witch" in Persian and in English.

And curses people left and right like a scumbag. You don't deserve any respect from anyone.

[ame=http://youtu.be/eTGbP55HGi8]Children of Hamas - YouTube[/ame]

This may have been missed

[ame=http://youtu.be/eTGbP55HGi8]Children of Hamas - YouTube[/ame]
That is if Children were what you really cared about.

I already responded to you, but let me make it more clear. And no, a couple pictures of children who are children belonging to Hamas members doesn't make any point at all. You're pretty much insane to think posting one video will prove anything. It doesn't, it just proves Palestinians are sick of Israel's killings and oppression. They are a occupying state,

israel_settlers_walk_with_occupation_military.jpe

jewish-settler-kids-guns1.jpg

settlersguns.jpg

Real weapons unlike Hamas toys they give to their children.

I already responded to you, but let me make it more clear. And no, a couple pictures of children who are children belonging to Hamas members doesn't make any point at all. You're pretty much insane to think posting one video will prove anything. It doesn't, it just proves Palestinians are sick of Israel's killings and oppression. They are a occupying state,

settlersguns.jpg

Here's this, now watch someone come up with a lame deflection for this.

The most militarized country on earth, attacks a population with no military that has been under seige since 2006. Israel broke the ceasefire. Israeli's are cowards.

The poster quoted above has obviouly got a comprehension problem regarding the words

Cease Fire

It's apodictic that the word 'ceasefine' cannot be used to describe a time period during which rockets are being fired.

settlersguns.jpg

It's insane to train children to be suicide bombers but you support it.

This guy keeps lying and deflecting. All he can do is talk and makeup junk.

Of course never any actual points are made.

settlersguns.jpg

Here's this, now watch someone come up with a lame deflection for this.

[ame=http://youtu.be/YIBNRVgq59Y]Hamas indoctrination of Kids: Bombs more precious than children - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/tzlFPm7bymY]Micky Mouse Teaches Kids To Commit Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back