unlike the other one

hate the sin, not the sinner!!

its a danger to carry over stuff
from one post to another
and not treat each on its merits

Nag :doubt: :mad: nag :mad: nag :eusa_angel: :mad :nag :eusa_pray:

LOVE THESE FACES YOU TURNED ME ON TO LAST NIGHT

I.E.:eusa_pray: :eusa_shhh:

Palestinian killed after settlers open fire in West Bank village - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Jewish settler attacks on Palestinians listed as 'terrorist incidents' by US | World news | The Guardian

Violence by Jewish settlers has been cited for the first time in a US state department list of "terrorist incidents", as Israeli political leaders condemned a string of recent attacks on Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem.

The inclusion of assaults on Palestinian targets in the annual report on terrorism reflects growing concern in Israel and internationally that violence by a minority of Jewish extremists could trigger a new cycle of conflict and further damage the prospects of a peace agreement between the two sides.

"Attacks by extremist Israeli settlers against Palestinian residents, property and places of worship in the West Bank continued," said the Country Reports on Terrorism 2011. It referred to "price tag" operations, meaning violence committed by radical settlers against Palestinians in retribution for actions by the Israeli government or army deemed to be "anti-settler".

Here's this, now watch someone come up with a lame deflection for this.
Good thing these kids are learning how to defend themselves against child killing Pali animals.

"Defense" against "child killers

It's always the "Israelis" defending themselves.

You're mentally disturbed.

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

Many of the other 1,477 Palestinian children have been killed that way by Israel.
Sherri and BecUse seem to be infected with Mad Muslim Disease

Good thing these kids are learning how to defend themselves against child killing Pali animals.

"Defense" against "child killers

It's always the "Israelis" defending themselves.

You're mentally disturbed.

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

Many of the other 1,477 Palestinian children have been killed that way by Israel.
No you're mentality disturbed, now go fuck some more criminals and Muslim Jew haters. Not that it will help, WITCH. LOL
roudy callin bikoz a witch is a sign of cross wired panties on your part

been drinkin too much sherri

now you're so drunk with hate you cant tell the difference between sherri and bikoz!!

kindly sober up, if that's possible

When you post attacks by settlers, they claim to put me on ignore, yet they are expressing outrage and panicking in every way possible.

How dare I post links of Israeli settler terror attacks!

Ha Ha Ha!

Report: Settlers kill 3 Palestinian children and wound scores of others over a 2 year period

Report: Settlers kill 3 Palestinian children and wound scores of others over a 2 year period

An international human rights foundation has confirmed that Palestinian children have become "a target of attack from groups of extremist Jewish settlers".

In a report entitled 'Under attack: Settler violence against Palestinian children in the occupied territories', the Palestinians branch of the Global Movement for the Defence of Children documented 38 separate incidences of settler violence against Palestinian children in the last two years. These brutal attacks have resulted in the deaths of three children while 42 others have been injured.

The report states that these attacks, which are usually perpetrated by groups of settlers, "are characterised by intimidation, verbal harassment, physical assault and the destruction of property". It mentioned that in 13 incidences, settlers opened fire on children resulting in the deaths of three and the injury of ten others. In additions, there were 15 incidences of intimidation and physical assault and 9 incidences where children were pelted with stones. Almost all incidences were accompanied by verbal insults.

The report confirmed that in eight instances, "soldiers had been implicated in the attack; either by participating in the assault, overlooking what was happening or punishing the victims rather than the aggressors."

Oh christ, re we still having the debate which isn't even worth one?

1. Which country will not retalliate when rockets are fired upon its civilian population? I m pretty sure no such country exists

2. Hamas retards can stop all civilian casualties on their side any time when they stop firing missiles on the civilian population of a regional superpower which is also backed by the n°1 world superpower USA, so any belief that the Nation of Israel can be destroyed by military means is just unbelievably stupid.

3. Shoving babies into the cameras that got killed by provoced attackes by your own hamas government is sickening. There would be 0 dead babies if there were 0 rockets fired upon the civilian population of Israel, you know why the Fatah government isn't shoving dead babies into TV cameras? Because they re not retards like the Hamas terrorist organisation and get this: they are not shooting rockets onto a regional superpowers civilian population

4. If you still support Hamas after what they provoced on the palistinian people then you are mentally sick or just so religiously radical that you can not acknowledge any facts or reality. The only reason I can see why the rockets are being fired is because Iran wants to see how good that new Iron dome defense works, because after all Iran is supplying the rockets. Maybe Iran is testing it for when to see if a nucleair missile can get through? (Iran happens to be developping new misiles)

Creation does not exist for Jews to slaughter Gentiles with Impunity in it!

Sherri

appearantly the Hamas government of Gaza exists to kill its own civilian population, if you don't get this by now you must be as retarded as the people firing the rockets

And even if they are not, they clearly are not capable of protecting them: a military failure, which is a disgrace for any army. But I wouldn't go as far as calling that bunch of terrorist retards who are randomly shooting rockets an army

Last edited:
Oh dear, another retard who is brainwashed by his Zionist controlled church to believe Israel is defending itself.

The same lame talking point from pro Israel posters. Obviously people don't fall for it anymore. Logical people look into it and look for facts. They want to know if that crap journalism they keep hearing that is one sided is true, so they check and realize its all a lie.

People like you can't process facts in your head. Only your sick weird agenda.

you don't understand Munin----there are people who post here who have said OUTRIGHT ---that muslims have a right to murder jewish babies---but
jews do not have a right to either self defense or to SHOOT BACK -----
Some person she calls "jesus" told her so-----She, as a sunday school teacher, is an AUTHORITY on the subject.

think about it-----do you really want to argue with a Sunday school teacher?

you israelis are playin a really dangerous game escalatin this duo of rockets

its only gonna take one idf rocket off target hittinh 100 civilians in gaza

or a hamas rocket hitting a school in israel

or worse still something touchin off the waiting hizbollah's much more advanced rockets in the north

you wont be able to cope with hizbollah and invadin gaza at the same time

you aint the all powerful all mighty force you think you are

hizbollah exposed that 6 years ago

nut-yahoo is a reckless and dangerous gambler with JEWISH LIVES ALSO

AND HE COULD HAVE WON THE FUCKIN ELECTION WITHOUT ESCALATIN AT ALL

JUST KEEPIN THE TRUCE THAT JABARI HAD AGREED TO

VERY VERY VERY LETHALLY DANGEROUS TO ALL

Israel broke the truce. How many times do I have to repeat that.

Reuters reported on 13 November:

After five days of mounting violence, Israel and the Palestinians stepped back from the brink of a new war in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, sending signals to each other via Egypt that they would hold their fire unless attacked.

The report added:

Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of Gaza’s Hamas government, praised the main armed factions in the enclave for agreeing on Monday night to a truce. “They showed a high sense of responsibility by saying they would respect calm should the Israeli occupation also abide by it,” he said.

Israel destroys the truce

Yet Israel was not interested in calm.

On 14 November Israel carried out the extrajudicial killing of Hamas military chief Ahmad al-Jabari.
Reuters noted that the Israeli attack “appeared to end a 24-hour lull in cross-border violence that surged this week.”

The rest is tragic history, some undoubtedly yet to be written in innocent blood.

you don't understand munin----there are people who post here who have said outright ---that muslims have a right to murder jewish babies---but
jews do not have a right to either self defense or to shoot back -----
some person she calls "jesus" told her so-----she, as a sunday school teacher, is an authority on the subject.

Think about it-----do you really want to argue with a sunday school teacher?
no sweetie

and nor should you, either

when will you listen to your lovin mamzer??? Xxx

israel broke the truce. How many times do i have to repeat that.

Reuters reported on 13 november:

After five days of mounting violence, israel and the palestinians stepped back from the brink of a new war in the gaza strip on tuesday, sending signals to each other via egypt that they would hold their fire unless attacked.

The report added:

Ismail haniyeh, prime minister of gaza’s hamas government, praised the main armed factions in the enclave for agreeing on monday night to a truce. “they showed a high sense of responsibility by saying they would respect calm should the israeli occupation also abide by it,” he said.

yet israel was not interested in calm.

On 14 november israel carried out the extrajudicial killing of hamas military chief ahmad al-jabari.
Reuters noted that the israeli attack “appeared to end a 24-hour lull in cross-border violence that surged this week.”

the rest is tragic history, some undoubtedly yet to be written in innocent blood.
quite right bikoz

but those anti jewish videos you posted

e.g. Stalin's right hand man, etc

were full on arab nazi crap

if you weren't you, A HURTIN GAZAN

I would shoot you up better than any idf drone

for being a full on fucking nazi robot

but i know you aint that

so stop fucking acting like one

or our hudna is over

Another two civilians killed by Israel just recently.

Sabha Mahawish al Hashah, 60

Hussein Jalal Nasser, 8

Fuck you and fuck the Palestinian animals. LOL

Roudy,

When Posters use words like this to defend baby killings, like the killing of this baby depicted in the photo below, the words say so much about the Speaker and the Hate in his heart!

bbc0.jpg

May God open your eyes to your Hate, Roudy, and may you turn away from it, it hurts you more than it hurts anyone else.

It does not hurt me, Roudy, your Hate, it simply invites me to Pray for you!

Your Hate leads me to care about You, do you understand that?

I call on all here to Pray for Roudy, he is in great need of our Prayers!

Sherri

israel broke the truce. How many times do i have to repeat that.

Reuters reported on 13 november:

After five days of mounting violence, israel and the palestinians stepped back from the brink of a new war in the gaza strip on tuesday, sending signals to each other via egypt that they would hold their fire unless attacked.

The report added:

Ismail haniyeh, prime minister of gaza’s hamas government, praised the main armed factions in the enclave for agreeing on monday night to a truce. “they showed a high sense of responsibility by saying they would respect calm should the israeli occupation also abide by it,” he said.

yet israel was not interested in calm.

On 14 november israel carried out the extrajudicial killing of hamas military chief ahmad al-jabari.
Reuters noted that the israeli attack “appeared to end a 24-hour lull in cross-border violence that surged this week.”

the rest is tragic history, some undoubtedly yet to be written in innocent blood.
quite right bikoz

but those anti jewish videos you posted

e.g. Stalin's right hand man, etc

were full on arab nazi crap

if you weren't you

would shoot you up better than any idf drone

for being a full on fucking nazi robot

but i know you aint that

so stop fucking acting like one

or our hudna is over

I only did those in response to several Zionist videos Roudy posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back