🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you and fuck the Palestinian animals. LOL

Roudy,

When Posters use words like this to defend baby killings, like the killing of this baby depicted in the photo below, the words say so much about the Speaker and the Hate in his heart!

bbc0.jpg

May God open your eyes to your Hate, Roudy, and may you turn away from it, it hurts you more than it hurts anyone else.

It does not hurt me, Roudy, your Hate, it simply invites me to Pray for you!

Your Hate leads me to care about You, do you understand that?

I call on all here to Pray for Roudy, he is in great need of our Prayers!

Sherri

Now there's a switch-up. When you left for church you were all about killing the Jews. Now you come home wanting to pray for them? Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?:D

you are insultin animals again

the torah says

"man has dominion over the beasts of the field, etc"

bit if it is true we came from abraham
a desert nomad utterly dependent on flocks of animals
for our very survival

and full of love and gratitude for the animals
sacrificin their very lives to keep us alive

you would expect a decent jew, or muslim
to preserve that love and respect for all beasts of the field
and not compare them to killers or terrorists

so be a good jew
and quit it!!!

i aint jokin, sweetie

of course NAZI's always wanted the Jew defenseless.
that's quite true
an understatement
they wanted no jews at all

you are reduced by the blindness of your hate to repeatin platitudes
not even attitudes

and its irrelevant

a total white elephant
irrelevant
piece of trailer trash
not even good enough for jerry springer the jewish tralier trash impressario

Hamas = Nazis
Cranmer: Hamas adopts Nazi salute

There can be no peace when you have this

Charters/Constitutions - FATEH Constitution - PLO Charter - Hamas Charter

candyman

its sterile just postin pallywood or zio-wood videos

no-one ever watches any of them

and it takes up loads of precious space

i thought you were a higher vibration than that

disappointed in you

not even a cheap nasty hershey bar

try swiss or belgian chocolate next time, sir

not inferior yankee so called "candy"
which is all trash and just makes yanx fat without any nourishment whatsoever
junk candy that was.............

Let's see because he doesn't know post a video you say nothing but I post a rebuttal video and it's nothing? I call that hypocritical

So that's what Because I Know knows:D
candyman

disappointed in you

Let's see because he doesn't know post a video you say nothing but I post a rebuttal video and it's nothing? I call that hypocritical

Kvetch, I am neither a man nor would I have the foggiest idea how to post videos on here. They come up when I quote the person who is actually posting them.

And you'd be amazed at how high my vibes really are. Im well worth knowing.:D

of course NAZI's always wanted the Jew defenseless.
that's quite true
an understatement

not even attitudes

and its irrelevant

a total white elephant
irrelevant
piece of trailer trash

Hamas = Nazis

i know all that bogstandard zio-shit
i have read the ghastly hamas charter
which i bet you haven't
wanted to throw up at the end
really shocking stuff

but the torah is even worse
god demanded there that jews commit genocide

who is goin to renounce that, i ask?
since those settlers believe god himself wrote that shit\
and entitles them to steal all the palestinians land

now answer that and just stop spoutin trash at me i already know

I just have a sneaking suspicion BecauseIKnow really doesn't. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Roudy,

When Posters use words like this to defend baby killings, like the killing of this baby depicted in the photo below, the words say so much about the Speaker and the Hate in his heart!

May God open your eyes to your Hate, Roudy, and may you turn away from it, it hurts you more than it hurts anyone else.

Sherri

Now there's a switch-up. When you left for church you were all about killing the Jews. Now you come home wanting to pray for them? Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?:D

:lol: Lol :clap2:

" Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?"

good one candy------my first giggle of the day since I heard about the death of Merah Scharf----pregnant----no pathetic little pictures-----her surviving baby is hospitalized ----no pathetic little picture ----and I have been told her husband has not yet been told-----he must have been told by now if he is conscious ???? We just passed the anniversary of the MUMBAI MASSACRE--------another joy for sherri. For the record---if you are a jew------you are after "GENTILE BLOOD" ---- I inform you in case you are unfamiliar with sherri and that which she KNOWS

sacramental wine----I believe----is a catholic ---and eastern orthodox thing------Martin Luther did not like the idea because it is TOO JEWISH

sherri is follower of JESUS-----the non-jew------ and ISA ---the muslim

that's quite true
an understatement

not even attitudes

and its irrelevant

a total white elephant
irrelevant
piece of trailer trash

Hamas = Nazis

i know all that bogstandard zio-shit
i have read the ghastly hamas charter
which i bet you haven't
wanted to throw up at the end
really shocking stuff

but the torah is even worse
god demanded there that jews commit genocide

who is goin to renounce that, i ask?
since those settlers believe god himself wrote that shit\
and entitles them to steal all the palestinians land

now answer that and just stop spoutin trash at me i already know

I posted it and have read it many times, to know your enemy you first research them and what better way than what they write in their Constitution

candyman

disappointed in you

Kvetch, I am neither a man nor would I have the foggiest idea how to post videos on here. They come up when I quote the person who is actually posting them.

And you'd be amazed at how high my vibes really are. Im well worth knowing.:D
very very sorry dear

glad you aint a man, too

yes i would like to know you

i asked you earlier to share more about who you are

you may have answered but i had to go out and i may have missed it

do it by private message if you wish

this is such an active thread its impossible to keep up with it

thanks for not jumpin down my throat

it was my miss take

very very sorry again

Ever hear of the Bolsheviks and the Jews who were an integral part of the Christian genocide?

Yeah, yeah and the Catholics tortured Jews during the Inquistion. The list goes on and on.
What do you expect from a group of control freaks that like to molest little children?
IMO, religion is used by extremists to control the masses, and an excuse to commit genocidal atrocities, as is witnessed by the latest fanatics who declare themselves Gods "chosen" peoples, and therefore are considered by the ignorant, and the complicit, immune from ridicule.
Looks like Mr. Jones in his hatred of the Jews completely overlooks who the control freaks are. Perhaps Mr. Jones can tell us who goes to the UN to make it illegal to say anything against Islam while they are able to bash all the other religions themselves.

Roudy,

Sherri

angel and candyslice

i wanted to thank you both for that witty response to sherri's self righteous holy cow dung

but angel the bewitching witch has disabled my thanx button

so thanks both of you xxxxxxx

" Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?"

good one candy------my first giggle of the day since I heard about the death of Merah Scharf----pregnant----no pathetic little pictures-----her surviving baby is hospitalized ----no pathetic little picture ----and I have been told her husband has not yet been told-----he must have been told by now if he is conscious ???? We just passed the anniversary of the MUMBAI MASSACRE--------another joy for sherri. For the record---if you are a jew------you are after "GENTILE BLOOD" ---- I inform you in case you are unfamiliar with sherri and that which she KNOWS

sacramental wine----I believe----is a catholic ---and eastern orthodox thing------Martin Luther did not like the idea because it is TOO JEWISH

sherri is follower of JESUS-----the non-jew------ and ISA ---the muslim
Hmmm. I wasn't aware Allah and God had a child together.:badgrin:

I already responded to you, but let me make it more clear. And no, a couple pictures of children who are children belonging to Hamas members doesn't make any point at all. You're pretty much insane to think posting one video will prove anything. It doesn't, it just proves Palestinians are sick of Israel's killings and oppression. They are a occupying state,

israel_settlers_walk_with_occupation_military.jpe

jewish-settler-kids-guns1.jpg

settlersguns.jpg

Real weapons unlike Hamas toys they give to their children.
You are such a silly pipsqueak, Baghdad Bob. This same picture has been posted numerous times by Muslims and other Jew haters like you. When you keep on posting the same pictures over and over it actually shows that you don't have much at all. Why not show us the videos of those young Palestinian kids training to be real soldiers for Islam when they grow up. Surely you haven't missed those, and you might even have been in these training camps yourself in Gaza when you were just a little squirt. By the way, when there are Open Houses on military bases, the American children pick up the weapons on display just as the ones in the picture so the pictures of the Israeli kids is not that unusual. And of course we know that in many places the Muslims hand actual weapons to boy soldiers so that they can go out and kill so it is not like they were playing cowboys and Indians. What I find amazing is that when people are in mourning for people they knew who just died, they sit with their friends and relatives and mourn and reminisce about the dead people. They certainly do not keep on blabbering on a message board all day long.

mamzer-----a better spelling of the expression you used is OY VEY----I believe it is a yiddish version of the hebrew OY VAVOY or OY VAVOI (same thing) in the KJV it is translated as "WOE"-----which is probably just the same word that crept into english usage. I believe that even in Hebrew it is just a kind of expletive-------now go to sleep----you are tired-----candy has a right to know WHAT TO EXPECT and Indian women do yank at their hair and do little screams when bad things happen------must you EMULATE?

High level Israeli goes to Egypt seeking cease fire.

Things must not be all rosie in Israel.

Tell that to Bcoz.
Idiot.

Still see you engaged in your favorite pasttime of name calling!

Well that is where supporting Israel's baby killing operations leads living creatures like you!

Pity the apologist for the Isreali baby killers!

May God have Mercy on your soul!

Sherri
May God have mercy on all the souls who are abetting those who murder innocent others in the name of a religion. Even though Sherri (who actually reminds me of one of those shrill Muslim young women you read about who belong the Muslim Students Assoc. on our campuses and who are always shrieking about Israel and not anything at all about those their own brethren have killed) conveniently overlooks all those Christians being murdered by Muslims, most of us are aware of what is happening in the Muslim world. Do the Muslim baby killers get a pass from Sherri?

Roudy,

bbc0.jpg

Sherri
May God free the Muslims from their hate so that they can be tolerant enough to let those who have different beliefs follow these beliefs in peace. There is no reason for the Muslims in many locations in the world to harass and/or murder people who think differently from them when it comes to matters of religion. Let us all pray for Sherri's brethren to start accepting others who happen to have a different religion other than Islam.

Pakistan's minority Hindus feel under attack - Timesonline.com: Asia:

angel and candyslice

i wanted to thank you both for that witty response to sherri's self righteous holy cow dung

but angel the bewitching witch has disabled my thanx button

so thanks both of you xxxxxxx

HeY KV, Just so we're clear, Candy isn't about actual sweets, it's about my two cats, Candy and Slice and the irrepressable Darkel who isn't featured here.
They are Kosher Cats cuz they don't eat pork and take saturdays off.

But they asked me to tell you.. .

'Love dem little mousies
Mousies what we love to eat'

Last edited:

Roudy,

bbc0.jpg

Sherri
May God free the Muslims from their hate so that they can be tolerant enough to let those who have different beliefs follow these beliefs in peace. There is no reason for the Muslims in many locations in the world to harass and/or murder people who think differently from them when it comes to matters of religion. Let us all pray for Sherri's brethren to start accepting others who happen to have a different religion other than Islam.

Pakistan's minority Hindus feel under attack - Timesonline.com: Asia:

I don't think Sherri really hates Jews. She could be comfortable hating just about anybody or any thing.:D

Oh dear, another retard who is brainwashed by his Zionist controlled church to believe Israel is defending itself.

The same lame talking point from pro Israel posters. Obviously people don't fall for it anymore. Logical people look into it and look for facts. They want to know if that crap journalism they keep hearing that is one sided is true, so they check and realize its all a lie.

People like you can't process facts in your head. Only your sick weird agenda.
Have you ever thought that logical people do not believe your crap stories, Baghdad Bob? I think the original Baghdad Bob would be a little jealous of you the way you throw up things from thin air and then keep on going, going, going like the Energizer Bunny without coming up for air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back