🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to know is why Sherri hasn't mentioned the hundreds of rockets raining down on Israeli citizens heads, men, women, children, babies and not a word of concern? How is it possible to be so blind as to who has started this entire thing? When are people going to take responsibility for the truth around here and start speaking it? Is Rosie and one or two others the only ones willing to speak the truth? I find some of the statements here to be quite bizarre.

Sherri, you were not there and do not know what happened to that baby. These people are known for killing their own children and blaming it on the Israelis. I would not put it past them. How did you feel upon learning of the Fogel family slaughter? What did you think about the men who came in and slit the throat of the Fogel infant clad in a diaper? Any comment you'd care to share?

Kvetch----something very interesting I discovered when I first learned a bit of hebrew-------the words used for "GOD"------are sometimes feminine and sometimes masculine (grammatically) I do believe that the Imagery hebrew literature does cast "GOD" as a masculine "entity"------but that is the way it is in the language. In hebrew----there is a lot of gender declension ---thus when addressing "GOD" if the feminine word for "GOD" gets used -----the "YOU" is also in the feminine form got that? kinda?? Saying YOU to you-----would always be in the masculine form even though you are a KVETCH-------which is, I believe, a genderless word -------there are no genderless nouns I hebrew-----but since you are MALE-----the YOU would always be the MALE 'YOU' assuming you do not opt for surgery

Yep.

mamzer-----you did not go to bed yet? People are being killed in India ALL THE TIME-----I mentioned Mumbai because of its connection to the woman who died in Israel three days ago------she ran a chabad house in NEW DEHLI-----remember new dehli? ----its in India. She was a close friend to the Pregnant wife of the rabbi of the MUMBAI CHABAD HOUSE----killed in 2008-------see? both pregnant---both chabadniks -----both killed by isa respectors -----four years apart-----and I think TO THE DAY (not sure if it was the exact anniversary) I agree that mass death in India is not a big issue in US media-----but I know it is happening-----mamzer dear.

I think your mamzer still has a lot to learn about you, Rosie.

anjel mamzers are very nice and affable and TALKATIVE------often cute (as children)
which is why they are..............tolerated. (got that mamzer dear ----TOLERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Reuters reported on 13 November:

After five days of mounting violence, Israel and the Palestinians stepped back from the brink of a new war in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, sending signals to each other via Egypt that they would hold their fire unless attacked.

The report added:

Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of Gaza’s Hamas government, praised the main armed factions in the enclave for agreeing on Monday night to a truce. “They showed a high sense of responsibility by saying they would respect calm should the Israeli occupation also abide by it,” he said.

Israel destroys the truce

Yet Israel was not interested in calm.

On 14 November Israel carried out the extrajudicial killing of Hamas military chief Ahmad al-Jabari.
Reuters noted that the Israeli attack “appeared to end a 24-hour lull in cross-border violence that surged this week.”

The rest is tragic history, some undoubtedly yet to be written in innocent blood.

Dead terrorist. Tissue?

Ha Ha Ha! You sick fuck. When you tried hours to convince people israel didn't break the truce, you deflect and lie, and come up with a lame excuse.

And justify the violence. But it's good even an Israeli terrorist admitted his country started the violence and also killed two children under 5 with this attack.

It's always sad when a terrorist is delivered to his 72 raisins.
Especially when he's responsible for launching attacks from civilians areas.

What I would like to know is why Sherri hasn't mentioned the hundreds of rockets raining down on Israeli citizens heads, men, women, children, babies and not a word of concern? How is it possible to be so blind as to who has started this entire thing? When are people going to take responsibility for the truth around here and start speaking it? Is Rosie and one or two others the only ones willing to speak the truth? I find some of the statements here to be quite bizarre.

Sherri, you were not there and do not know what happened to that baby. These people are known for killing their own children and blaming it on the Israelis. I would not put it past them. How did you feel upon learning of the Fogel family slaughter? What did you think about the men who came in and slit the throat of the Fogel infant clad in a diaper? Any comment you'd care to share?

Im thinking Sheri used to post on AOL Immigration boards and she was the biggest SNITCH you ever saw. People said things she didn't like and she called the FBI. No Shit!

What a GWAT.

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

Why do you tell lies like that?

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

There is another way to live, but you have to want to be free of your bondage.

Sherri
sherri you are totally wrong about rosie

rosie and i have totally different views about israel and many things

but i feel closer to her than to anyone else here

at first we insulted each other...big time

look under people's words and find that of god in everyone

that's the quaker christiantity i was taught and still follow

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

you wouldn't know where to start,....

not here, anyway

you must have some ability if you are married to an ex muslim atheist
to distinguish the state of a human heart from the views they have or how they express them

you say your husband...jaan...in farsi.....is wounded from iran against god

rosie talks all the time about her and her husband's lives.................

and so do I and others............we all have deep wounds of one kind or another

how about sharing yours??

what is wrong with you????

cant you figure people out without all that holy crap about saving rosie from her bondage of hate
and stoopid holy cow dung like that, thinking you are so so so superior and holier than anyone

do you not know how offensive that is

did you like it when jeremiah did that to you??

if jesus can't save you god alone knows who can.............

And what is my name doing inside your post? - Jeremiah

Reuters reported on 13 November:

After five days of mounting violence, Israel and the Palestinians stepped back from the brink of a new war in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, sending signals to each other via Egypt that they would hold their fire unless attacked.

The report added:

Ismail Haniyeh, prime minister of Gaza’s Hamas government, praised the main armed factions in the enclave for agreeing on Monday night to a truce. “They showed a high sense of responsibility by saying they would respect calm should the Israeli occupation also abide by it,” he said.

Israel destroys the truce

Yet Israel was not interested in calm.

On 14 November Israel carried out the extrajudicial killing of Hamas military chief Ahmad al-Jabari.
Reuters noted that the Israeli attack “appeared to end a 24-hour lull in cross-border violence that surged this week.”

The rest is tragic history, some undoubtedly yet to be written in innocent blood.

Dead terrorist. Tissue?

Are you human?

Yes, unlike your dead terrorist.

Im thinking Sheri used to post on AOL Immigration boards and she was the biggest SNITCH you ever saw. People said things she didn't like and she called the FBI. No Shit!

What a GWAT.

Well, she does seem quite prolific.
What's a GWAT?

angel said:

Allah had a wife and daughters - he was the moongod al illah,

true, as far as we know

until momad appropriated him, did away with his family and declared it shirk to acknowledge them in the future.

that is just story, written by proph Mos'followers at least a hundred years later

not proper His-story or Her-story

That simply does not exist for the 100 years after Proph Mo at all

The early arab invaders of syria, etc did not even call themselves muslims
only "true believers"

I aint in provoking mode here....really serious

watch "The Untold story of Islam"...a Uk Channel 4 documentary on early Islam by a proper historian

you can find it on you tube...its an hour long but well worthwhie

several real historical experts appear on this film

after watching this you will no longer believe all the oral tradition stuff like that it was Mo that wrote the koran, sharia law etc etc

this was all created in syriia, baghdad eyc 100 yeras later

i challenge you to watch it and then comment again

here's the link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8xKh8eQqU&feature=related]Islam: The Untold Story - Islam: The Untold Story - YouTube[/ame]

it aint no co-incidence that rockets and missiles and bomks and bullets and guns are all penis shaped....deadly phallic objects of death

BULL---stuff!!!! crochet hooks are penis shaped too. anything that needs AIM-----is penis shaped-------the penis is the ORIGINAL AIMER.

crochet hooks are used to make delicate doilies-----and little booties for
babies-------crochet is a matter of AIMING to insert yarn into a small hole-----bullets AIM to the vital part that can----do whatever the shooter is trying to do to the SHOOTEE ----ie which small part he wishes to demolish I have no idea what a BOMK does

What a GWAT.

Well, she does seem quite prolific.
What's a GWAT?

Just say the word over and over again and picture the image it calls forth.:D

I very much doubt she'll want to comment on that, J. It will take up too much precious Jew libelling time.

Dead terrorist. Tissue?

Ha Ha Ha! You sick fuck. When you tried hours to convince people israel didn't break the truce, you deflect and lie, and come up with a lame excuse.

And justify the violence. But it's good even an Israeli terrorist admitted his country started the violence and also killed two children under 5 with this attack.

It's always sad when a terrorist is delivered to his 72 raisins.
Especially when he's responsible for launching attacks from civilians areas.

Funny part is nobody tells them those 72 virgins are men and are virgins because they are totally unfuckable.:D

angel said:

true, as far as we know

until momad appropriated him, did away with his family and declared it shirk to acknowledge them in the future.

that is just story, written by proph Mos'followers at least a hundred years later

only "true believers"

watch "The Untold story of Islam"...a Uk Channel 4 documentary on early Islam by a proper historian

after watching this you will no longer believe all the oral tradition stuff like that it was Mo that wrote the koran, sharia law etc etc

here's the link:

Islam: The Untold Story - Islam: The Untold Story - YouTube

Here we go again. Please stop assuming you think you know what I think I know, Kvetchy. And I've seen that prog already when it was aired. I didn't learn anything I wasn't already aware of, whether or not I agree with it. I know it is believed that Mo didn't write anything down, as it is believed the man was illiterate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Down boy :funnyface:

Last edited:
mamzer-----you did not go to bed yet? People are being killed in India ALL THE TIME-----I mentioned Mumbai because of its connection to the woman who died in Israel three days ago------she ran a chabad house in NEW DEHLI-----remember new dehli? ----its in India. She was a close friend to the Pregnant wife of the rabbi of the MUMBAI CHABAD HOUSE----killed in 2008-------see? both pregnant---both chabadniks -----both killed by isa respectors -----four years apart-----and I think TO THE DAY (not sure if it was the exact anniversary) I agree that mass death in India is not a big issue in US media-----but I know it is happening-----mamzer dear.
i dont like some of the tone of that missive, dearest
and i'm a bit too old to be told to go to bed, too

i think that you presume and assume that what muslims do to minorities all over their world
is what goes on in india where they are an impoverished minority

well it isnt

Hindus dont use bombs, usually in india, unlike the muslims who nearly killed me near Mumbai

they shut off narrow muslim streets and areas, set them on fire and then slit as many muslim throats as they can with the knives used to cut coconuts...including women and children

better than muslim bombs??

i dont think so

in several big cities in india muslims live in fear
rather like jews used to in europe and the arab world
and that's a fact

in mumbai the hindu thugs run the city council and have violent thugs running all the hindu slums

if you saw the oscar winning film, "slumdog millionaaire"
the young muslim hero who wins the million
has his mum killed by hindus in the 1992 riots.
that incident in the film was a realistic portrayal of the reality

but other indian cities i know are a model of communal harmony
including the slum i lived in
Bangalore and especially Mysore in the South

Mysore is my favourite city in India and its 50% to 50% muslim / hindu and lovely

angel said:

true, as far as we know

only "true believers"

here's the link:

Here we go again. Please stop assuming you think you know what I think I know, Kvetchy. And I've seen that prog already when it was aired. I didn't learn anything I wasn't already aware of, whether or not I agree with it. I know it is believed that Mo didn't write anything down, as it is believed the man was allegedly illiterate. I'm not going to bother arguing about the vile creature with you either, since you already mentioned in another thread you hold him in high esteem. Odd since he was a theiving enslaving warmonger and you claim to
despise theiving warmongers at least.
angel

then you did not watch that film with an open mind

but i will abide by yesterday's fatwa i issued to myself
about my interactions with you
and not argue with you

i know what happens if I try!

:D

I very much doubt she'll want to comment on that, J. It will take up too much precious Jew libelling time.

I wonder who she hated this time last year? My money's on the Catholics.:D

I do not believe mo was ALL THE ILLITERATE sorry-----arabs had writing then-----he was rich------unless he was BRAIN DAMAGED-----he would have learned to read at least a bit Even SEVERELY DYSLEXIC people pick up a bit of reading ability----- the ILLITERATE STORY does not make sense-------bad speller maybe-------very bad speller--- bad writer----but completely no writing and reading? I do not believe it its an way of ratonalizing the fact that there was no koran during his life time and it appeared more than 100 years after he died -------"HERE IS MUHAMMED'S KORAN IN HIS WORDS HEARD IN THE CAVE----HE WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT HIMSELF----BUT HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SO PEOPLE MEMORIZED IT AND NO ONE THOUGHT OF WRITING IT UNTIL NOW. WE MADE NO CHANGES----IT IS EXACTLY AS MY GRANDFATHER HEARD IT"
yeah, RIGHT!!!!!

wrong mamzer dear-------I know muslims are a minority in India ------and, in fact, LESS EDUCATED THAN THE AVERAGE HINDU in INDIA -----the attack in MUMBAI WAS BY PAKISTANI MUSLIMS. They did not arrive as rebellious indian poor oppressed muslims------the were FUNDED and ASSISTED The first muslim I knew well was from New Dehli -----shiite

angel said:

true, as far as we know

only "true believers"

here's the link:

Here we go again. Please stop assuming you think you know what I think I know, Kvetchy. And I've seen that prog already when it was aired. I didn't learn anything I wasn't already aware of, whether or not I agree with it. I know it is believed that Mo didn't write anything down, as it is believed the man was allegedly illiterate. I'm not going to bother arguing about the vile creature with you either, since you already mentioned in another thread you hold him in high esteem. Odd since he was a theiving enslaving warmonger and you claim to
despise theiving warmongers at least.
angel

then you did not watch that film with an open mind

but i will abide by yesterday's fatwa i issued to myself
about my interactions with you
and not argue with you

i know what happens if I try!

I too have issued myself a fatwah, Kvetchy, which I unintentionally reneged on in my last post. There are posters here for whom the terrible events of the last week are all too real and close to home and I don't think it is decent of me to add criticising their religion into the mix and I have said I won't do that now. It makes me feel bad :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back