Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
mamzer-----a better spelling of the expression you used is OY VEY----I believe it is a yiddish version of the hebrew OY VAVOY or OY VAVOI (same thing) in the KJV it is translated as "WOE"-----which is probably just the same word that crept into english usage. I believe that even in Hebrew it is just a kind of expletive-------now go to sleep----you are tired-----candy has a right to know WHAT TO EXPECT and Indian women do yank at their hair and do little screams when bad things happen------must you EMULATE?

Lol :thewave:
Rosie and Angel

at last..the thanks button has reappeared!!

rosie that was you at your very best and beautiful....almost poetic

and angel bows down to you like a guru!!!

i aint jealous...you're worth it

wish you wouldn't waste your love and genius

ON CERTAIN NAMELESS PEOPLE WHO AINT WORTH A SECOND OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!!

LOVE MZR XX

Here is Rosie on form again, Kvetchie. Nearly dropped my tea all over the keyboard for this one :lol::

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/263424-wheres-lipush.html

angel, candyslice and rosie and any other women lurkers here

it aint no co-incidence that rockets and missiles and bomks and bullets and guns are all penis shaped....deadly phallic objects of death

what freus called thanatos....the death wish that balances eros...the libido or life force

men wave willies fo death when they are so repressed they cant use them as the goddess intended

for creating new life, making love not war, and for takin the piss

we see reatarded little bys easily turn into soldiers, generals, politicians and terrorists

and dead men waving their deadly willies at each other right now in gaza

partly because their gods are male only projections of dead men with no eros

they soon turn into apologists for genocide
like jehovah and allah akhbar who glorifies killing in his bogus unholy name

time both false gods were feminised
jehovah needs to be matched with allat, the pre islamic goddess of mecca

and while we are about it, USA women need re feminisation and to stop playin male power games and calling that equality or liberation

real feminine power i only found in india where the goddesses never died
ad woman power is just a four letter word......LOVE

SEE WHAT BUTTONS THAT PRESSES!!!

I'm not sure it can be helped that such weapons are phallic in shape due to aerodynamic considerations etc. Allah had a wife and daughters - he was the moongod al illah, until momad appropriated him, did away with his family and declared it shirk to acknowledge them in the future.
You don't normally confess to your provocations at the end of your provocations.
Turning chicken ? :scared1:

George Carlin did a whole bit on weapons as phallic symbols, but his was funny.:D
CANDY SLICE

WELL I WROTE WHAT I DID VERY QUICKLY AND TONGUE IN CHEEK AS WE SAY IN ENGLAND

IF I WANTED TO QUOTE SOMEONE I REALLY TRUST ON THIS MOST IMPORTANT OF SUBJECTS

THAT OF THE MALE / FEMALE POLARITY AND ITS POWER DYNAMIX

IT WOULD BE DAVID DEIDA
AN AMERICAN JEW, OF COURSE
JOHN GRAY'S MARS AND VENUS BUX ARE GOOD BUT LIMITED
DEIDA FOR E REALLY SAYS IT LIKE IT IS
THE BEST KNOWN IS "THE WAY OF THE SUPERIOR MAN"

an horrific title but dont be put off by that

you know the chinese yang for male and yin for female
i have lived 2 years in yang key land...big island of hawaii mostly and california mojave desert
too yang...ultra masculine tho i had a great time

and 5 years in yindia.......so so ultra feminine...too much so

yindians are yin keys which yanx need
and yang keys fit yindians just as well
i observed this many times and in many ways

so i just wanted to respond to you before i switch trax
i could not do so until i had
this is my last post on this thread for now

really love havin you here...you add a whole lot........please stay xxx

Last edited:
Lets pretend that the father who caused the death of the child was so out of his mind with guilt and grief------that made nutty claims ------that seemed passable to some sociopaths around the scene

As Israel's onslaught in the killing fields of Gaza continues, Egypy has opened the border with Gaza to allow 400 activists to enter.

That is a positive development.

I read:

"As Israel continues to pound Gaza for the 5th day Egyptian authorities have allowed a five bus convoy of 400 activists to enter Gaza thru the Rafah border in solidarity with Gazans under siege. This represents a radical departure from the policies of the Mubarak regime during Israel's '08-'09 war on Gaza. The activists are also delivering much needed medical supplies and humanitarian aid to Al Shifaa Hospital, in Gaza, in coordination with the Egyptian Red Crescent.

“We want the free world to stop the onslaught on defenseless civilians,” said Mahmoud Ali of the Constitution Party, according to state-owned news agency MENA. “We want to relay to the steadfast Palestinian people the support of all Egyptians.”

Egypt allows 400 activists to enter Gaza

Here is a photo of Gaza City under Israeli attack:

688779272.jpg

Sherri

Oh, wheee....... And who signed off on the "humanitarian" supplies that accompany those 400 individuals?

Did anyone from the Egyptian government even bother to check those 'supplies'? Hard to believe they'd be stupid enough to just let things go on in without checking for weapons or ammo.....

As Israel's onslaught in the killing fields of Gaza continues, Egypy has opened the border with Gaza to allow 400 activists to enter.

I read:

"As Israel continues to pound Gaza for the 5th day Egyptian authorities have allowed a five bus convoy of 400 activists to enter Gaza thru the Rafah border in solidarity with Gazans under siege. This represents a radical departure from the policies of the Mubarak regime during Israel's '08-'09 war on Gaza. The activists are also delivering much needed medical supplies and humanitarian aid to Al Shifaa Hospital, in Gaza, in coordination with the Egyptian Red Crescent.

“We want the free world to stop the onslaught on defenseless civilians,” said Mahmoud Ali of the Constitution Party, according to state-owned news agency MENA. “We want to relay to the steadfast Palestinian people the support of all Egyptians.”

688779272.jpg

Sherri
Hope they brought their flak jackets and helmets with them.

Rosie and Angel

LOVE MZR XX

Here is Rosie on form again, Kvetchie. Nearly dropped my tea all over the keyboard for this one :lol::

I expect she is killing Gentile babies and children and civilians in the killing firlds of Gaza, that is what Zionists in Israel do!

Are you busy packing your bags to go assist her in her baby killing mission in the Gaza killing fields?

Sherri

I read:

688779272.jpg

Sherri

So they are supplying them with more weapons. I guess that will constitute an escalation.

Rosie and Angel

LOVE MZR XX

I expect she is killing Gentile babies and children and civilians in the killing firlds of Gaza, that is what Zionists in Israel do!

Are you busy packing your bags to go assist her in her baby killing mission in the Gaza killing fields?

Sherri
Way off base statement Sherri. Even for your hate filled mind.

Rosie and Angel

LOVE MZR XX

Sherri

Your visit to the psychiatrist is becoming urgent, anti-Christ sherri. Don't delay!

Oh, wheee....... And who signed off on the "humanitarian" supplies that accompany those 400 individuals?

Did anyone from the Egyptian government even bother to check those 'supplies'? Hard to believe they'd be stupid enough to just let things go on in without checking for weapons or ammo.....

Hunter Gal,

I see nothing wrong with weapons inside Gaza, as long as the US sends weapons to Israel.

I am just all against these double standards, where only one side is allowed to kill, and the other side is allowed only to die, and anytime death does not go that way we hear the terrorist label flung on Palestinians! Hypocrisy, the same type Jesus observed among certain Jews in Palestine and spoke of in Matthew 23!

And I remind all here, one more time, it is 100% legal under international law for people to resist Occupation.

And the Resistance can include armed Resistance. So, their possession of weapons is lawful.

Great development, as I see it, Egypt opening up those borders a bit, I want to see more of this!

Go, Egypt, support Gaza!

Sherri

Why does Sherri pick on Lipush? Has Lipush EVER expressed the kind of psychotic hatred which coruscates over Sherri's words like a slick of poisonous oil?

"You don't look like a human"........"You lust for the blood of others".......

This is Sherri who has insisted the Spirit of GOD is within her?

Well she went to 'church' twice today so she got a double dose of whatever they were dishing out. Doesn't seem to resemble the love of Jesus - odd that:eusa_eh:

Sherri

Your visit to the psychiatrist is becoming urgent, anti-Christ sherri. Don't delay!

I suggest you visit a psychiatrist before your trip to the Gaza killing fields!

And really, your vision of me as the Anti Christ, you need to talk to the psychiatrist about that, too. Delusions like that are not a good thing! Get help now!

Hunter Gal,

I see nothing wrong with weapons inside Gaza, as long as the US sends weapons to Israel.

I am just all against these double standards, where only one side is allowed to kill, and the other side is allowed only to die, and anytime death does not go that way we hear the terrorist label flung on Palestinians! Hypocrisy, the same type Jesus observed among certain Jews in Palestine and spoke of in Matthew 23!

And I remind all here, one more time, it is 100% legal under international law for people to resist Occupation.

And the Resistance can include armed Resistance. So, their possession of weapons is lawful.

Great development, as I see it, Egypt opening up those borders a bit, I want to see more of this!

Go, Egypt, support Gaza!

Sherri

So you are a christian who doesn't believe in JC's turn the other cheek and love thine enemies, you are more for - its 'legal' to kill the Jews so go for it lets see more of this! Anti-Christ sherri is like the angel of death for her friends Hamas, and the innocent pals who will be caught in the crossfire.

anjel-----there is a strict NO FAMILY ALLUSIONS policy here-----but the anti-christ in question did divulge a "background" You being a naive limey-----her "divulgence" would not ring any bells ---because it is an all american-----thing----for which some people have a kind of negative ----"stereotypical" impression Not me of course------except for the fact that ----the impression in question is so often true-------but based on AESTHETICS, I refuse to acknowlege it then again it oozes from her every pore----or finger as is the case in the sending of messages over cyberspace. I hope I made myself clear ................... in sum----it's hopeless. Think ----CEMENT HEAD--------another possible image is---------a highly opinionated AND "RELIGIOUS" product of extreme vacuity with more than a touch of maudlin stupidity

Sherri

I suggest you visit a psychiatrist before your trip to the Gaza killing fields!

And really, your vision of me as the Anti Christ, you need to talk to the psychiatrist about that, too. Delusions like that are not a good thing! Get help now!
Well You should know, anti Christ sherri :eusa_angel:

good article on how israel broke the truce...not a pallywood source

http://www.vice.com/read/did-israel-assassinate-hamas-chief-peace-negotiatorThe target of the

Israeli missile strike this Wednesday, November 14, was later identified as Ahmad “Abu Mohammed” Al-Jabari. Al-Jabari was a leader of the Iz al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas. (Mohammed Al-Hums, his assistant, was also in the car, and died, too.) But Al-Jabari was more than just a military man. Al-Jabari was one of Israel’s closest allies within Hamas and he had just completed brokering a truce with Israel three hours before his murder.

Al-Jabari, born in 1960, was Israel’s man inside Hamas to contact about putting ceasefires in place. Al-Jabari was considered a moderate who carried significant influence. Ha’aretz, Israel’s leading English language newspaper, recently reported that Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, a mediator between Israel and Hamas who worked with Al-Jabari in negotiating the release of a captured Israeli soldier named Gilad Shalit, stated that Al-Jabari’s assassination came just hours after Al-Jabari had received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel. The draft of the agreement received by Al-Jabari included mechanisms for maintaining the ceasefire. “Al-Jabari was interested in a long-term ceasefire; he was not interested in these repeated rounds of attacks with Israel,” Gershon Baskin said.

If Baskin’s claim is accurate—and no compelling evidence has emerged to suggest otherwise—Israel assassinated the very man it was indirectly working with to obtain peace, after an agreement had been achieved yet before it could be implemented.

Last edited:
First of all, SherriCan't - the weapons being used aren't just 'given' by the US. Israel produces her own, and buys some from the US and other nations.

The idea that the US is 'arming' Israel has probably been out of date for at least 20 years now.

anjel-----there is a strict NO FAMILY ALLUSIONS policy here-----but the anti-christ in question did divulge a "background" You being a naive limey-----her "divulgence" would not ring any bells ---because it is an all american-----thing----for which some people have a kind of negative ----"stereotypical" impression Not me of course------except for the fact that ----the impression in question is so often true-------but based on AESTHETICS, I refuse to acknowlege it then again it oozes from her every pore----or finger as is the case in the sending of messages over cyberspace. I hope I made myself clear ................... in sum----it's hopeless. Think ----CEMENT HEAD--------another possible image is---------a highly opinionated AND "RELIGIOUS" product of extreme vacuity with more than a touch of maudlin stupidity

Yes, I think I'm with you, Rosie, having had the displeasure of reading some of the cement heads poisonous ramblings and personal history on the other forums she keeps kindly linking to :eusa_angel:
Cement Head. I like it. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back