Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you don't like what I said about your post, Steve - I'm not going to apologize for noticing that the spewage in question is part of specific distortions put out by the 'Creativity Alliance' a 'GODless religion' which is based on racist filth.

BIK got a pass from me because he is young and under terrible stress right now. Nobody else posting that kind of Nazi style slop is going to: that filth has no place in any DISCUSSION of any sort.

And every time a 'Palestinian supporter' comes out with that insane racist filth - they are only pinging the 'Holocaust radar' of Jewish people everywhere. What do I mean by 'Holocaust radar'? It's when you just can't shake that feeling that this person or that just doesn't really see you as a human being.....

Those bad vibes emanate like a malignant aurora from a few posters here, Steve - to be sure, there are some who give off the exact duplicate in 'Muslim' flavor, too. I'm not comfortable around EITHER flavor myself.
i whole-heartily agree

not sure about the liq...i didn't see what he said

but you expressed it so so well, haver

HAMAS has declared that Israel is not in control of Gaza. So Israel cannot possibly be 'occupying' Gaza.

SEcond, the blockade is LEGAL - and it exists *because* HAMAS which controls Gaza, refuses or was unable to stop the rockets.

It cannot be a 'truce' or a 'ceasefire' while rockets are being shot off.

That may or may not be true, however, there is more occupation than Gaza.

Be THAT as it may, Tinnie - there is a distinct shortage of rockets coming out of the WB. And the Israelis aren't firing INTO the WB, either. So it appears to be irrelevent.

HAMAS has declared that Israel is not in control of Gaza. So Israel cannot possibly be 'occupying' Gaza.

SEcond, the blockade is LEGAL - and it exists *because* HAMAS which controls Gaza, refuses or was unable to stop the rockets.

It cannot be a 'truce' or a 'ceasefire' while rockets are being shot off.

Be THAT as it may, Tinnie - there is a distinct shortage of rockets coming out of the WB. And the Israelis aren't firing INTO the WB, either. So it appears to be irrelevent.

Indeed, Israel does not have to fight its way into the West Bank. Abbas rolls out the red carpet.

Indeed, Israel does not have to fight its way into the West Bank. Abbas rolls out the red carpet.

that's nice Tinnie----how interesting rolling out the red carpet is what japan did for the USA after world war II--------and the people prospered----------you must really HATE THE GAZANS

Abbas doesn't have to roll out anything cos Israel isn't doing anything to them.

Sherri, what you have been doing is not 'discussing' but taunting, hurling obscenities, and defecating verbally upon anyone who doesn't share your views.

All the while prancing about pretending to be a 'pacifist' and a 'humanitarian' - oh, and claiming also to be a Christian. You are actually none of the above.

You do not appear to care, either, just who/what you politically 'get into bed with' - having failed to note classic Nazi racist trash posts from various posters, including the notorious EOTS and 'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul, who is sadly still alive.

VERY SAD Marg,SAD INDEED.steve
'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul

who he???

the liq appears to like "the Liquour" channeling of sorts....

Steve gets wound up and posts stuff he has to apologize for later. I've got to say, at least he decides to apologize - and I've seen that he does so on his own. Mybe he really doesn't understand that the sources for that stuff are from only ONE sort of site.

I got a bit ticked off to see that BS filth about 'Zionists collaborating with the Nazis' - the ONLY places I've seen that kind of thing have all been Nazi/racist sites, and I wouldn't say 'NK' are any real exception since they claim all Zionists are inherently evil.
As to the 'who' - look up 'Creativity Alliance'...... CC is the head turd of the 'religion' in Australia.

i'm jumpin up and down like syrenn

not about gaza

india are playing england at cricket in india

and india have just got england's captain out
and should now win the game

i'm a self hating englishman who supports his beloved india, you see

now yous a gonna say the same about me and israel

i would deny that

i support a peaceful israel and criticise israel because i love the jews and want peace for them not endless unnecessary wars of theft and agression

and i feel for the arabs too; just because they fuck up their own countries dont give israel the right to fuck them up even more, which they have and do all the time

england now 367 for 7
an international cricket match takes 5 whole days of 6 hiours play each day
all other sports have attention deficit disorder, dont they angel??

that's nice Tinnie----how interesting rolling out the red carpet is what japan did for the USA after world war II--------and the people prospered----------you must really HATE THE GAZANS

Not really. We were not driving the Japanese out of Japan Like Israel is driving out the Palestinians.

who he???

Steve gets wound up and posts stuff he has to apologize for later. I've got to say, at least he decides to apologize - and I've seen that he does so on his own. Mybe he really doesn't understand that the sources for that stuff are from only ONE sort of site.

I got a bit ticked off to see that BS filth about 'Zionists collaborating with the Nazis' - the ONLY places I've seen that kind of thing have all been Nazi/racist sites, and I wouldn't say 'NK' are any real exception since they claim all Zionists are inherently evil.
As to the 'who' - look up 'Creativity Alliance'...... CC is the head turd of the 'religion' in Australia.

He flirts with rationality, but appears to have commitment issues.

Which is to say that the PA is abiding by agreements which they made with Israel - and yet you seem to see that as a bad thing. Interesting.

Israel killed 24 Palestinians in Gaza today, Sunday, November 18.

The dead included:

1. 54 year old Atiyyeh Mubarak (killed in an airstrike on Nuseirat refugee camp, as he was performing evening prayers)

2. 37 year old Husam abu Shawish (killed in an airstrike on Nuseirat refugee camp), as he was performing evening prayers)

3. Suheil Hammad (45 year old, driving a water tanker to sell water to residents)

4. Muamin Hammad (15 year old son of Suheil Hammad, with his father in water tanker selling water to residents of Gaza)

5. 11 were killed when a missile struck the al-Dalou house, four women and four children were among those killed, this missile levelled the house in Gaza City the 11 were inside

6. Saadiyya al-Theib (killed in airstrike in Gaza City Shujaiyya neighborhood)

7. Sami al-Faqir ( 24 year old killed in airstrike in Gaza City Shujaiyya neighborhood )

8. Muhammad Abu Naqira (died after Israeli jets bombed his home in the Shaboura neighborhood of Rafah in southern Gaza)

9. Nawal Abed al-Ali (northern Gaza, a 52-year-old woman, killed in airstrike on a police stattion in the al-Tufah neighborhood)

10. Ahmad Nahhal (27-year-old, killed in strike on al Shati refugee camp)

11. Tasneem Nahhal (9-year-old Tasneem Nahhal died in a strike on al-Shati refugee camp, on the coastline of Gaza City)

12. Eyad Abu Khousa (18 months old, killed in strike on al-Bureij refugee camp)

13. Tamer Abu Asaifan (a child killed as a house was attacked in northern Gaza)

14. Jumana Abu Asaifan (one year old killed as a house was attacked in northern Gaza)

Earlier airstrikes hit two media headquarters in Gaza City, including Ma'an's office, injuring at least six journalists.

All of the above was reported by Maan at the link below.

24 killed in Sunday raids on Gaza | Maan News Agency

Sherri

Which is to say that the PA is abiding by agreements which they made with Israel - and yet you seem to see that as a bad thing. Interesting.

They are and the Palestinians are getting screwed as a result.

not about gaza

i would deny that

i support a peaceful israel and criticise israel because i love the jews and want peace for them not endless unnecessary wars of theft and agression

and i feel for the arabs too; just because they fuck up their own countries dont give israel the right to fuck them up even more, which they have and do all the time

england now 367 for 7

I'm not into cricket, Kvetchy. Had a boyfriend who played it a lot, I would pretend it was fascinating then get out my book as soon as he wasn't watching :eusa_angel: I prefer footie, Arsenal beat Totty today, something like 5-2 -whoopie.

who he???

well i think some poow wretched jewish leaders did have to do deals with nazis about bribing them to let some jews leave germany; a few went to palestine...but that aint collaboration in my book

and there was definitely some complicity between mossad and some arab fascist dictators about inciting jews to leave and go to palestine

and widespread shameful participation by israel in traing thugs for all sorts of the west'd fave dictators all over the world incl apartheid south africa

but that aint the same

ANOTHER ENGLISH BATSMAN OUT!!!!
ONLY 2 TO GO NOW AND INDIA WILL WIN EASILY
LONG LIVE INDIA
DOWN WITH THE GREAT BRITISH CRICKET SATAN!!!!

not about gaza

i would deny that

england now 367 for 7

i'm not into cricket, kvetchy. Had a boyfriend who played it a lot, i would pretend it was fascinating then get out my book as soon as he wasn't watching :eusa_angel: I prefer footie, arsenal beat totty today, something like 5-2 -whoopie.
you anti semitic shiksa (gentile floozy!)
doncha know tottenham are the jewish team??
?

I like arsenal, too....great style and arsene is an acehole!!!

not about gaza

i would deny that

england now 367 for 7

i'm not into cricket, kvetchy. Had a boyfriend who played it a lot, i would pretend it was fascinating then get out my book as soon as he wasn't watching :eusa_angel: I prefer footie, arsenal beat totty today, something like 5-2 -whoopie.
you anti semitic shiksa (gentile floozy!)
doncha know tottenham are the jewish team??
?

I like arsenal, too....great style and arsene is an acehole!!!

Lol. I'd better go now. I probably have to take aVHF radio operators license exam in a few hours and I need to at least kid myself that I've done some recent prep. Goodnight all, don't fight too savagely, and I'll see you all later, probably.
Nighty night x

They are and the Palestinians are getting screwed as a result.

I don't really see where that applies so much to people in the WB. But anyway this is supposedly a thread about Gaza....

Sherri, what you have been doing is not 'discussing' but taunting, hurling obscenities, and defecating verbally upon anyone who doesn't share your views.

All the while prancing about pretending to be a 'pacifist' and a 'humanitarian' - oh, and claiming also to be a Christian. You are actually none of the above.

You do not appear to care, either, just who/what you politically 'get into bed with' - having failed to note classic Nazi racist trash posts from various posters, including the notorious EOTS and 'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul, who is sadly still alive.

Hunder Babe,

I am confronting Injustice with Truth, and I intend to keep right on doing it as long as Nazi Israel keeps up the civilian Gentile killings and the Occupation and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the war crimes and the crimes against humanity and the human rights abuses against all of the nonJewish people in the land of Palestine!

And you just keep on with your support for baby killers, your being an apologist for Zionist war criminals, if that be your choice, now, as well as the name calling and personal attacks!

Of course, you could stop defending Israel and her war crimes.

And that would certainly be a positive thing.

Do it for you, for the health of your soul!

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back