Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri, what you have been doing is not 'discussing' but taunting, hurling obscenities, and defecating verbally upon anyone who doesn't share your views.

All the while prancing about pretending to be a 'pacifist' and a 'humanitarian' - oh, and claiming also to be a Christian. You are actually none of the above.

You do not appear to care, either, just who/what you politically 'get into bed with' - having failed to note classic Nazi racist trash posts from various posters, including the notorious EOTS and 'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul, who is sadly still alive.

Hunder Babe,

I am confronting Injustice with Truth, and I intend to keep right on doing it as long as Nazi Israel keeps up the civilian Gentile killings and the Occupation and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the war crimes and the crimes against humanity and the human rights abuses against all of the nonJewish people in the land of Palestine!

And you just keep on with your support for baby killers, your being an apologist for Zionist war criminals, if that be your choice, now, as well as the name calling and personal attacks!

Of course, you could stop defending Israel and her war crimes.

And that would certainly be a positive thing.

Do it for you, for the health of your soul!

Sherri

Yawn
:eusa_shifty:

i'm not into cricket, kvetchy. Had a boyfriend who played it a lot, i would pretend it was fascinating then get out my book as soon as he wasn't watching :eusa_angel: I prefer footie, arsenal beat totty today, something like 5-2 -whoopie.
you anti semitic shiksa (gentile floozy!)
doncha know tottenham are the jewish team??
?

I like arsenal, too....great style and arsene is an acehole!!!

lol. I'd better go now. I probably have to take avhf radio operators license exam in a few hours and i need to at least kid myself that i've done some recent prep. Goodnight all, don't fight too savagely, and i'll see you all later, probably.
Nighty night x
night angel

what about arab support for arsenal...emirates r us
dont tell your guru rosie, she would flip!!

Love and all the best with the vhf test xxxxxxx

If Israel could develop a weapon that would only kill Hamas terrorists, they would.

If Hamas could develop a weapon to kill all Israeli civilian, they would

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbHUeCcoAf4]Burnt Toast Man - YouTube[/ame]

SHERRI:

A LIE DETECTOR TEST ON THIS PARAGRAPH OF YOURS

I am confronting Injustice with Truth, and I intend to keep right on doing it as long as Nazi Israel keeps up the civilian Gentile killings and the Occupation and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the war crimes and the crimes against humanity and the human rights abuses against all of the nonJewish people in the land of Palestine!

ALL I HAVE PUT IN BOLD ARE LIES AND RABID LIES

THE REST I AGREE WITH

BUT YOUR LIES DROWN YOUR TRUTHS

AND MAKE YOU SUCH EASY MEAT FOR THE ZIONUTS

WHO SAID:

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE??

EVER HEARD OF HIM

5 LETTERS BEGINNING WITH J AND ENDING WITH S

Sherri, what you have been doing is not 'discussing' but taunting, hurling obscenities, and defecating verbally upon anyone who doesn't share your views.

All the while prancing about pretending to be a 'pacifist' and a 'humanitarian' - oh, and claiming also to be a Christian. You are actually none of the above.

You do not appear to care, either, just who/what you politically 'get into bed with' - having failed to note classic Nazi racist trash posts from various posters, including the notorious EOTS and 'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul, who is sadly still alive.

VERY SAD Marg,SAD INDEED.steve
'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul

who he???

the liq appears to like "the Liquour" channeling of sorts....

Not APPEARS is THELIQUIDATOR

i expect she is killing gentile babies and children and civilians in the killing firlds of gaza, that is what zionists in israel do!

Are you busy packing your bags to go assist her in her baby killing mission in the gaza killing fields?

Sherri
way off base statement sherri. Even for your hate filled mind.

hossfly,

i really must remind you the thread is about zionists killing babies, and that happened, and it is a continuing event, zionsists killing babies/kids in gaza, in one attack on one house alone, today, four more children were killed by zionists.

My discussing the zionist killing of babies/kids may be something some do not desire, but the hate lies in the killing, not in my talking about it.

And lipush is a zionist, and killing babies in gaza is what zionists do!

So, there you go, it seems only natural to draw certain inferences like i did.

Sherri
sherri

israel is, so far trying very very HARD INDEED to avoid killing any civilians and especially babies

and that is a fact

lies will only do the gazans cause harm

be that as it may, tinnie - there is a distinct shortage of rockets coming out of the wb. And the israelis aren't firing into the wb, either. So it appears to be irrelevent.

indeed, israel does not have to fight its way into the west bank. Abbas rolls out the red carpet.

abbas doesn't have to roll out anything cos israel isn't doing anything to them.
angel

with respect

israel has already stolen 50% of the west bank

and how it does it should make any decnt jew and human incandescent

and tinnie has a point

abbas is a collaborator

but hamas is worse than abbas

what a fuckin choice, tho

hanan ashrawi for president of palestine! (a christian woman)

SHERRI:

A LIE DETECTOR TEST ON THIS PARAGRAPH OF YOURS

ALL I HAVE PUT IN BOLD ARE LIES AND RABID LIES

THE REST I AGREE WITH

BUT YOUR LIES DROWN YOUR TRUTHS

AND MAKE YOU SUCH EASY MEAT FOR THE ZIONUTS

WHO SAID:

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE??

EVER HEARD OF HIM

5 LETTERS BEGINNING WITH J AND ENDING WITH S

Santa ?..The Easter bunny ?

How terribly sad that she can only repeat the same lies over and over and over - in between bombastic pontification on how she's 'confrontin Injustice' and 'speaking Truth' ..... which is followed by the most vitriolic insane vituperation.

The initial shock has worn off, now I think everyone is simply bored by the shrill yammering repetition..... It's kind of like my neighbor's nassty little pug puppy which yips and gyrates at the end of its line in their yard. Only that little bitchlet is going to grow up some day.

and then.....what???

sometimes ---he goes to bed-----other times he reads------today----he was reading and reading and reading-----he was reading rashi------believe it or not rashi
who is rashi
excuse your mamzers woeful ignorance xx

Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitzhak , abbreviated RASHI (Solomon son of Isaac)

Judaism 101 - RASHI - A Glossary of Basic Jewish Terms and Concepts - OU.ORG

The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Rashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hossfly,

i really must remind you the thread is about zionists killing babies, and that happened, and it is a continuing event, zionsists killing babies/kids in gaza, in one attack on one house alone, today, four more children were killed by zionists.

My discussing the zionist killing of babies/kids may be something some do not desire, but the hate lies in the killing, not in my talking about it.

Sherri
sherri

israel is, so far trying very very HARD INDEED to avoid killing any civilians and especially babies

and that is a fact

Sherri doesn't care about facts which do not serve her mindless hate. :D

'theliq' who currently appears to be channelling Cailen Cambeul

who he???

the liq appears to like "the Liquour" channeling of sorts....

Not APPEARS is THELIQUIDATOR

A pathetic legend in his own very small mind. :D

LEGEND, YOU ARE SO RIGHT.........PUSSY:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:Coming from such a lost cause of common DECENCY...I should be flattered,I AIN'T because THIS FUCKARD TALKS SHIT

Last edited:

hossfly,

Sherri
sherri

israel is, so far trying very very hard indeed to avoid killing any civilians and especially babies

and that is a fact

o rubbish,they never have and never will try hard enough

sometimes ---he goes to bed-----other times he reads------today----he was reading and reading and reading-----he was reading rashi------believe it or not rashi
who is rashi
excuse your mamzers woeful ignorance xx

Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitzhak , abbreviated RASHI (Solomon son of Isaac)

Judaism 101 - RASHI - A Glossary of Basic Jewish Terms and Concepts - OU.ORG

The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Rashi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Goodness Me,:confused:Marg.........what Nonsence

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHwmt8Ot3qM&feature=g-high-lik]Gaza;God forgive me I hope their parents are dead - YouTube[/ame]

i don't really see where that applies so much to people in the wb. But anyway this is supposedly a thread about gaza....

it is, and it will be gaza that liberates the west bank.
how will gaza liberate the west bank, tinnie?

If Gaza can break the blockade Gaza will shoot way ahead of the West Bank in freedom an prosperity. That would encourage the people to throw out the illegal Abbas/Fayyed government.

Eliminating the blockade is a condition included in Hamas' offer for a truce.

That is an important start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back