🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOSSFLY----islamo nazis are TRADITIONALISTS They like to do what WORKED FOR THEM IN THE PAST Sherri is here to drum up a BLOOD LIBEL It worked in both the world of the "holy roman empire" ----and even the world of the GREAT SCHISM that led to the eastern orthodox church------and it worked EXTENSIVELY in the lands of the Caliphate

In the southern part of the USA from whence sherri claims she originates-----sex libels worked to keep the blacks down

people who do libels----do them because they WORKED for them in the past---culture is a very stable thing from generation to generation over centuries and centuries A good book to read on the subject is CHIILDHOOD AND SOCIETY

mamzer-----a better spelling of the expression you used is OY VEY----I believe it is a yiddish version of the hebrew OY VAVOY or OY VAVOI (same thing) in the KJV it is translated as "WOE"-----which is probably just the same word that crept into english usage. I believe that even in Hebrew it is just a kind of expletive-------now go to sleep----you are tired-----candy has a right to know WHAT TO EXPECT and Indian women do yank at their hair and do little screams when bad things happen------must you EMULATE?

Lol :thewave:

Now there's a switch-up. When you left for church you were all about killing the Jews. Now you come home wanting to pray for them? Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?:D

:lol: Lol :clap2:
angel and candyslice

i wanted to thank you both for that witty response to sherri's self righteous holy cow dung

but angel the bewitching witch has disabled my thanx button

so thanks both of you xxxxxxx
angel, candyslice and rosie and any other women lurkers here

it aint no co-incidence that rockets and missiles and bomks and bullets and guns
are all penis shaped....deadly phallic objects of death

what freud that jewish genius called thanatos....
the death wish that balances eros...the libido or life force

men wave willies for death when they are so repressed
they cant use them as the goddess intended

for creating new life, making love not war, and for takin the piss

we see reatarded little boys easily turn into soldiers, generals, politicians and terrorists

and dead men waving their deadly willies at each other right now in gaza

partly because their gods are male only projections of dead men with no eros

they soon turn into apologists for genocide
like jehovah and allah akhbar who glorifies killing in his bogus unholy name

time both false gods were feminised
jehovah needs to be matched with allat, the pre islamic goddess of mecca

and while we are about it,
USA women need re feminisation
and to stop playin male power games
and calling that equality or liberation

real feminine power i only found in india where the goddesses never died
and woman power is just a four letter word......LOVE

SEE WHAT BUTTONS THAT PRESSES!!!

Last edited:
Fuck you and fuck the Palestinian animals. LOL

Roudy,

When Posters use words like this to defend baby killings, like the killing of this baby depicted in the photo below, the words say so much about the Speaker and the Hate in his heart!

May God open your eyes to your Hate, Roudy, and may you turn away from it, it hurts you more than it hurts anyone else.

It does not hurt me, Roudy, your Hate, it simply invites me to Pray for you!

Your Hate leads me to care about You, do you understand that?

I call on all here to Pray for Roudy, he is in great need of our Prayers!

Sherri
May God free the Muslims from their hate so that they can be tolerant enough to let those who have different beliefs follow these beliefs in peace. There is no reason for the Muslims in many locations in the world to harass and/or murder people who think differently from them when it comes to matters of religion. Let us all pray for Sherri's brethren to start accepting others who happen to have a different religion other than Islam.

Pakistan's minority Hindus feel under attack - Timesonline.com: Asia:

I don't really pray, but I'll give it a bash, Hoss.

angel and candyslice

i wanted to thank you both for that witty response to sherri's self righteous holy cow dung

it aint no co-incidence that rockets and missiles and bomks and bullets and guns are all penis shaped....deadly phallic objects of death

what freus called thanatos....the death wish that balances eros...the libido or life force

men wave willies fo death when they are so repressed they cant use them as the goddess intended

we see reatarded little bys easily turn into soldiers, generals, politicians and terrorists

and while we are about it, USA women need re feminisation and to stop playin male power games and calling that equality or liberation

ad woman power is just a four letter word......LOVE

Damn dude take a fucking cold shower.

mamzer-----a better spelling of the expression you used is oy vey----i believe it is a yiddish version of the hebrew oy vavoy or oy vavoi (same thing) in the kjv it is translated as "woe"-----which is probably just the same word that crept into english usage. I believe that even in hebrew it is just a kind of expletive-------now go to sleep----you are tired-----candy has a right to know what to expect and indian women do yank at their hair and do little screams when bad things happen------must you emulate?
sweetie my friend that got yanked out of that lubavitch house in my presence
was a lovely beautiful russian girlfriend of mine iwith bipolar bear pussy riot energy

one of us, actually.

i successfully restrained her from retaliating and took care of her afterwards
took her out to a decent dinner

i talked to her today on facebook

if it had been an indian woman the cops would and could have arrested that vile rabbi's wife
and given her the beating she deserved

if any bloody foreigner....i dont think she was israeli..........
abuses an indian woman the cops go absolutely crazy
even tho they often do it themselves to poor indian women

i aint tired at all

i've had a wonderful day..winter sunshine is powerful
and we went to a lovely old wood 2 miles away for a picnic lunch
old hossy was there and came up to me and let me stroke and kiss his head

really comin out of the lingering shadows of depression
washin up and cooking is twice as fast and co-ordinated
and body less creaking every day

but now i'm goin to switch trax and write a background piece on the history of gaza
and another on the psychology of suicidebombers and self destructive rocket firin jihadists

all in the best possible taste, and new threads
i've enjoyed this one but time to switch

love xxx lechaim

ey gawalt !!
is that better than oy veh???

Last edited:
angel and candyslice

it aint no co-incidence that rockets and missiles and bomks and bullets and guns are all penis shaped....deadly phallic objects of death

what freus called thanatos....the death wish that balances eros...the libido or life force

men wave willies fo death when they are so repressed they cant use them as the goddess intended

we see reatarded little bys easily turn into soldiers, generals, politicians and terrorists

and while we are about it, USA women need re feminisation and to stop playin male power games and calling that equality or liberation

What's a Chauvinist?

Now there's a switch-up. When you left for church you were all about killing the Jews. Now you come home wanting to pray for them? Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?:D

:lol: Lol :clap2:
angel and candyslice

I dont fink I aint gone and done nothing of the sort i aint gov :popcorn:

mamzer-----a better spelling of the expression you used is oy vey----i believe it is a yiddish version of the hebrew oy vavoy or oy vavoi (same thing) in the kjv it is translated as "woe"-----which is probably just the same word that crept into english usage. I believe that even in hebrew it is just a kind of expletive-------now go to sleep----you are tired-----candy has a right to know what to expect and indian women do yank at their hair and do little screams when bad things happen------must you emulate?
sweetie my friend that got yanked out of that lubavitch house was a russian with bipolar pussy riot energy

one of us, actually
i talked to her today on facebook

if it had been an indian woman the cops would and could have arrested that vile rabbi's wife and given her the beating she deserved

CODE RED
EDIT ALERT
EEDJIT ALERT
CODE RED
Pullleeeeeze tell me you don't actually believe women should be beaten :dev2:

what Russian woman? ---the rabbi's wife was dead-----the lady that came out of the house with the baby was a very nice MUMBIAN---christian. Indian ladies do pull at their hair and shriek------and HAVE A RIGHT TO DO SO-----for cause. In fact they do so in a delicate and genteel manner------ARTFULLY

angel and candyslice

I'm not sure it can be helped that such weapons are phallic in shape due to aerodynamic considerations etc. Allah had a wife and daughters - he was the moongod al illah, until momad appropriated him, did away with his family and declared it shirk to acknowledge them in the future.
You don't normally confess to your provocations at the end of your provocations.
Turning chicken ? :scared1:

angel and candyslice

Damn dude take a fucking cold shower.

Quite :omg:

angel and candyslice

I'm not sure it can be helped that such weapons are phallic in shape due to aerodynamic considerations etc. Allah had a wife and daughters - he was the moongod al illah, until momad appropriated him, did away with his family and declared it shirk to acknowledge them in the future.
You don't normally confess to your provocations at the end of your provocations.
Turning chicken ? :scared1:

George Carlin did a whole bit on weapons as phallic symbols, but his was funny.:D

I also look at war itself a little differently from most. I see it largely as an exercise in dick-waving. That's really all it is: alot of men standing around in a field waving their dicks at one another. Men, insecure about the size of their penises, choose to kill one another.

That's also what all that moron athlete bullshit is all about, and what that macho, male posturing and strutting around in bars and locker rooms represents. It's called 'dick fear.' Men are terrified that their dicks are inadequate, and so they have to 'compete' in order to feel better about themselves. And since war is the ultimate competition, essentially men are killing one another in order to improve their genital self-esteem.

You needn't be a historian or a political scientist to see the Bigger Dick Foreign Policy Theory at work. It goes like this: 'What? They have bigger dicks? Bomb them!' And of course, the bombs, the rockets, and the bullets are all shaped like penises. Phallic weapons. There's an unconscious need to project the national penis into the affairs of others. It's called 'fucking with people'

Thanks George, you never let me down:D

" Extra dose in the sacramental wine, was there?"

good one candy------my first giggle of the day since I heard about the death of Merah Scharf----pregnant----no pathetic little pictures-----her surviving baby is hospitalized ----no pathetic little picture ----and I have been told her husband has not yet been told-----he must have been told by now if he is conscious ???? We just passed the anniversary of the MUMBAI MASSACRE--------another joy for sherri. For the record---if you are a jew------you are after "GENTILE BLOOD" ---- I inform you in case you are unfamiliar with sherri and that which she KNOWS

sacramental wine----I believe----is a catholic ---and eastern orthodox thing------Martin Luther did not like the idea because it is TOO JEWISH

sherri is follower of JESUS-----the non-jew------ and ISA ---the muslim
Hmmm. I wasn't aware Allah and God had a child together.:badgrin:
rosie you talk of THE mumbai massacre

well it was just a minor one of many much bigger and more important ones

because that one you talk of.....2008, was it killing
involved foreigners and jews the world knows about it

far far more indians died at the gorgeous victorian railway station
than in the jewish centre or the 2 5 star hotels
and the world ignored them totally
western media only values western lives

in 1992, 3,000 muslims and hindus died in riots in mumbai...then it was called bombay
organised by Bal Thackeray who died yesterday
and later 600 died in revenge riots

and it goes against your pre judgements
but the Hindus were the villains
and the Muslims were the victims
That is the usual pattern all over India
And always has been

Indian Muslims are only 14% of Indians
and a minority with many justified grievances

because they were ONLY indians and the world and especially USA ignores them
so you talk of THE mumbai massacre as tho it was the only one

not your fault, sweetie....the USA media are like that
but please allow me to give the fuller picture
and try and adjust your wrong idea that its always the muslims that are the villains

in india it is not true at all

Last edited:
Kvetch----something very interesting I discovered when I first learned a bit of hebrew-------the words used for "GOD"------are sometimes feminine and sometimes masculine (grammatically) I do believe that the Imagery hebrew literature does cast "GOD" as a masculine "entity"------but that is the way it is in the language. In hebrew----there is a lot of gender declension ---thus when addressing "GOD" if the feminine word for "GOD" gets used -----the "YOU" is also in the feminine form got that? kinda?? Saying YOU to you-----would always be in the masculine form even though you are a KVETCH-------which is, I believe, a genderless word -------there are no genderless nouns I hebrew-----but since you are MALE-----the YOU would always be the MALE 'YOU' assuming you do not opt for surgery

I also look at war itself a little differently from most. I see it largely as an exercise in dick-waving. That's really all it is: alot of men standing around in a field waving their dicks at one another. Men, insecure about the size of their penises, choose to kill one another.

That's also what all that moron athlete bullshit is all about, and what that macho, male posturing and strutting around in bars and locker rooms represents. It's called 'dick fear.' Men are terrified that their dicks are inadequate, and so they have to 'compete' in order to feel better about themselves. And since war is the ultimate competition, essentially men are killing one another in order to improve their genital self-esteem.

You needn't be a historian or a political scientist to see the Bigger Dick Foreign Policy Theory at work. It goes like this: 'What? They have bigger dicks? Bomb them!' And of course, the bombs, the rockets, and the bullets are all shaped like penises. Phallic weapons. There's an unconscious need to project the national penis into the affairs of others. It's called 'fucking with people'

:eusa_clap: Lol. Nice one :eusa_clap:

mamzer-----you did not go to bed yet? People are being killed in India ALL THE TIME-----I mentioned Mumbai because of its connection to the woman who died in Israel three days ago------she ran a chabad house in NEW DEHLI-----remember new dehli? ----its in India. She was a close friend to the Pregnant wife of the rabbi of the MUMBAI CHABAD HOUSE----killed in 2008-------see? both pregnant---both chabadniks -----both killed by isa respectors -----four years apart-----and I think TO THE DAY (not sure if it was the exact anniversary) I agree that mass death in India is not a big issue in US media-----but I know it is happening-----mamzer dear.

mamzer-----you did not go to bed yet? People are being killed in India ALL THE TIME-----I mentioned Mumbai because of its connection to the woman who died in Israel three days ago------she ran a chabad house in NEW DEHLI-----remember new dehli? ----its in India. She was a close friend to the Pregnant wife of the rabbi of the MUMBAI CHABAD HOUSE----killed in 2008-------see? both pregnant---both chabadniks -----both killed by isa respectors -----four years apart-----and I think TO THE DAY (not sure if it was the exact anniversary) I agree that mass death in India is not a big issue in US media-----but I know it is happening-----mamzer dear.

I think your mamzer still has a lot to learn about you, Rosie.

:eusa_clap: Lol. Nice one :eusa_clap:

Vintage George Carlin. I think that was where KV was headed before he got bogged down in all that other nonsense.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back