Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I remember that was a video of a Kuwaitt.

And if I remember a Jew made a trillion dollars disappear and he fled the country to Israel. And Israel is harboring him. And Mossad predicted a attack on a tall building years before that.

Many questions need to be answered. And why Israeli criminals are getting away with this.

Regardless, i see about 20 people out of a 1.5 million population. And no word on the leaders and Palestinians who condemned it.

There were people happy everywhere that don't like America. Like Serbs.

And like Netanyahu, he was happy that this would give Israel unlimited power.

In a word NO it wasn't. unless they moved the Palestinians to Kuwait. Why are you supporting criminals in Gaza?

You support criminals in Israel.

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

Palestinian Girl, 9, Shot Dead in Gaza Strip - NYTimes.com

Medics: Israel strike kills 11 civilians in Gaza - CBS News

Why?

And if I remember a Jew made a trillion dollars disappear and he fled the country to Israel. And Israel is harboring him. And Mossad predicted a attack on a tall building years before that.

Many questions need to be answered. And why Israeli criminals are getting away with this.

Regardless, i see about 20 people out of a 1.5 million population. And no word on the leaders and Palestinians who condemned it.

In a word NO it wasn't. unless they moved the Palestinians to Kuwait. Why are you supporting criminals in Gaza?

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

Why?

People are criminal for protecting themselves against criminals? It's seems those criminals care so much about their own children that they feel the need to strap bombs to their bodies

People are criminal for protecting themselves against criminals? It's seems those criminals care so much about their own children that they feel the need to strap bombs to their bodies

So you divert, lie and deflect.

Shooting little girls with many bullets for "fun" is defending yourselves? Killing 5,000 thousand plus Palestinians in the intifada is defending themselves?

Bombing civilians is defending themselves right?

You're a coward. You can deny all you want. But the viewers can see this articles. And it will back fire on Israel and support for Israel.

Why?
Palestinians shooting rockets at Israeli cities at the behest of Hamas. Any other questions? Fucking dumbass.

Shooting little girls with many bullets for "fun" is defending yourselves? Killing 5,000 thousand plus Palestinians in the intifada is defending themselves?

You're a coward. You can deny all you want. But the viewers can see this articles. And it will back fire on Israel and support for Israel.

What lie? I'm not the one in denial, you're blaming Israel for defending itself, when in fact it has every right to do so.

Maybe you should ask Hamas to stop targetting Israeli kids and cities with its rockets? Then nobody gets killed. Nice doggy. Go and tell me what happened. LOL

When the Shah regime fell roudy and his made a swift exit, knowing the jig was up

Roudy, or "sandy" as I affectionately call him is a Sand-jew,who along with the other "sandies" fled to America to avoid justice

Palestinians shooting rockets at Israeli cities at the behest of Hamas. Any other questions? Fucking dumbass.

The only "fucking dumbass" here is you who supports murder of children and women.

And the guy who calls every women or man who opposes Israel a "whore" and "witch" in Persian and in English.

And curses people left and right like a scumbag. You don't deserve any respect from anyone.

What lie? I'm not the one in denial, you're blaming Israel for defending itself, when in fact it has every right to do so.
Muslim logic. The right to keep killing others while acting outraged.

good lord, who said anything about god?

You think he wants anything to do with this trans-terrarian nonsense?

But since you brought him up. . . .why don't the bunch of you, so religious and holy and all sit down like godly men and hammer out a solution that didn't keep the whole world in an uproar???
well that would be nice except that religion is but and excuse they use to justify murder and genocide. Imo, no loving "god" would condone such actions against fellow human beings, but this is what is being said by fanatical "jews".
You can't sit down and bargain with the devil. It seems mankind has tried that, bringing about the result we are witnessing.

and allah is just a nice old dude that wants to kill everybody that doesn't think like him, right?
allah is female

real name allat

the imposter known as allah and given the attributes of a jihadi
is the spawn of the devil

created not by prophet mo (pboh)
but by politicians at least 100 years later

same applies to tribal genocide freak jewish jehovah
and cross-insanity instead of the loving jesus

all religions embody the worst
of what their founders were best at

all of them

Last edited:
When the Shah regime fell roudy and his made a swift exit, knowing the jig was up

Roudy, or "sandy" as I affectionately call him is a Sand-jew,who along with the other "sandies" fled to America to avoid justice
Ooooo. Well aren't you mr know it all Iranian Hezbollah IsmanoNazi enemy within piece of shit.

I wanna ask you a serious question, do you enjoy eating Jewish poop? Sure seems like it.

well that would be nice except that religion is but and excuse they use to justify murder and genocide. Imo, no loving "god" would condone such actions against fellow human beings, but this is what is being said by fanatical "jews".
You can't sit down and bargain with the devil. It seems mankind has tried that, bringing about the result we are witnessing.

and allah is just a nice old dude that wants to kill everybody that doesn't think like him, right?
allah is female

real name allat

the imposter known as allah and given the attributes of a jihadi
is the spawn of the devil

created not by prophet mo (pboh)
but by politicians at least 100 years later

same applies to tribal genocide freak jewish jehovah
and cross-insanity instead of the loving jesus

all religions embody the worst
of what their founders were best at

all of them
Big boobs?

The only "fucking dumbass" here is you who supports murder of children and women.

And the guy who calls every women or man who opposes Israel a "whore" and "witch" in Persian and in English.

And curses people left and right like a scumbag. You don't deserve any respect from anyone.

[ame=http://youtu.be/eTGbP55HGi8]Children of Hamas - YouTube[/ame]

And that changed my whole life.

There is some interesting news from israel---that relates to a life changing
event my son experienced right here in the USA ---when a 'palestinian' blew
the brains out of one of his school mates for the GLORY OF ALLAH. The shooter
had friends ----who protected him but the cops did manage to crack the case

The friends did show up at the trial to laugh in the face of the mother of
the dead child.

This event in Israel ALSO relates to the glorious action in MUMBAI
of the islamo nazi pigs ----who attacked a little chabad house and
tortured the rabbi and his pregnant wife to death SLOWWWLY

the gleeful Jihadists even took the time to cut the fetus from
the woman's STILL ALIVE BODY.

well ---to cut to the chase----a relative of the tortured to death
in mumbai woman-----went down in Israel-----26 years old ---
mother of two----one of the kids and her husband are hospitalized

Interestingly enough---she and her husband ran a chabad house
in NEW DEHLI_ they were just visiting in israel

I remember that well, Irose, indescribable barbarism. May the perps burn in hell, if there is a hell.

Let's rehash, you support Hamas, Hamas is a terrorist organization which shoots rockets into civilian areas, and intentionally kills women and children, therefore you are the dumbass moron.

See how easy it was? Now run along donkey, and study hard I'll be quizzing you on this tomorrow.

Last edited:

Maybe you should ask Hamas to stop targetting Israeli kids and cities with its rockets? Then nobody gets killed. Nice doggy. Go and tell me what happened. LOL

Those rockets are only to remind Israel not to kill Palestinians.

^^^^

Ha! Ha Ha ! It actually excites me when you post the same video over and over again as if it means anything.

And that propaganda that " anyone that opposes Israel is an brainwashed animal"

Especially when you take into consideration that Jews teach their kids God gave them that land as an illegal excuse to occupy land.

And the settlers who attack Palestinian women and children or the guns they give them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LekgTsZSF34]Israeli Settlers in Hebron (Al Khalil) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=2ZqS7GZTMZk]"Settlers" Hate Tour in Hebron 20-08-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

And don't tell me settlers don't represent israelis. They do Israel's dirty work for them. And they are a huge portion of the illegal occupiers.

It's always fine to kill Israelis isn't it?

:lame2: in the extreme.
And how's that working out?

people are criminal for protecting themselves against criminals? It's seems those criminals care so much about their own children that they feel the need to strap bombs to their bodies

so you divert, lie and deflect.

Shooting little girls with many bullets for "fun" is defending yourselves? Killing 5,000 thousand plus palestinians in the intifada is defending themselves?

You're a coward. You can deny all you want. But the viewers can see this articles. And it will back fire on israel and support for israel.
maybe you should ask hamas to stop targetting israeli kids and cities with its rockets? Then nobody gets killed. Nice doggy. Go and tell me what happened. Lol
no-one in gaza or the idf is targetting kids you fuckwit

hamas rockets are incapable of being targeted at all

and idf is doin and trying its best not to kill civilians, so far at least
not like cast lead where they tried a whole lot less

both sides here are telling identical lies
just change the names around and you have got the other side, exactly

and both sides are playing the same dirty political games
nut-yahoo to win an election
hamas to win an internal power struggle

civilians on both sides are their pawns

filthy disgusting neten-hamas-yahoo

Status