Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs]Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM]Son of Hamas: 'Time to expose Muhammad' - YouTube[/ame]

I'm guessing with all the help they received from nations they used, even unto this day
at last count, 3 billion per year from the US alone. It wasn't "God".

Good Lord, who said anything about God?

You think He wants anything to do with this trans-terrarian nonsense?

But since you brought Him up. . . .why don't the bunch of you, so religious and holy and all sit down like godly men and hammer out a solution that didn't keep the whole world in an uproar???
Well that would be nice except that religion is but and excuse they use to justify murder and genocide. IMO, no loving "God" would condone such actions against fellow human beings, but this is what is being said by fanatical "Jews".
You can't sit down and bargain with the devil. It seems mankind has tried that, bringing about the result we are witnessing.
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=aaYmPmoIpS8]Muslims hate and kill Palestinian Christians - YouTube[/ame]

I'm guessing with all the help they received from nations they used, even unto this day

But since you brought Him up. . . .why don't the bunch of you, so religious and holy and all sit down like godly men and hammer out a solution that didn't keep the whole world in an uproar???
Well that would be nice except that religion is but and excuse they use to justify murder and genocide. IMO, no loving "God" would condone such actions against fellow human beings, but this is what is being said by fanatical "Jews".
You can't sit down and bargain with the devil. It seems mankind has tried that, bringing about the result we are witnessing.
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=v-9-5WOGajo]Non-muslims should ALL die. - YouTube[/ame]

What's disgusting is a pig like you supporting rocket shooting child killing Islamic terrorists.
What's disgusting is pigs like YOU supporting the murder of a 13 year old little boy playing soccer, who was shot and killed by IDF forces from a helicopter, as a way to infuriate and instigate the people in the Gaza prison camp.
Yeah, those halo wearing rocket shooting Hamas animals never target school buses, kids, nurseries, pizza parlors do they? The Devil in Miss Jones. LOL

Oh, yeah, Didn't you get the memo? Hammas is innocent in all this.:D

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4]The shocking video Muslims don't want you to see!! - YouTube[/ame]

What's disgusting is pigs like YOU supporting the murder of a 13 year old little boy playing soccer, who was shot and killed by IDF forces from a helicopter, as a way to infuriate and instigate the people in the Gaza prison camp.
Yeah, those halo wearing rocket shooting Hamas animals never target school buses, kids, nurseries, pizza parlors do they? The Devil in Miss Jones. LOL

Oh, yeah, Didn't you get the memo? Hammas is innocent in all this.:D
Yeah, poor guys, they wouldn't even hurt a fly. I don't know why people say those things about Hamas! Heh heh heh.

And Allah is just a nice old dude that wants to kill everybody that doesn't think like Him, right?

bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Supporting Israel's civiian killing, bigrebnc1!

THAT IS INHUMAN AND DISGUSTING!

Sherri
What's disgusting is a pig like you supporting rocket shooting child killing Islamic terrorists.
Can you show a single post where I support the killing of ANY child? Until then I shall call you a whore for IslamoTerrorists, The Devil in Miss Jones.

Devilmissjones.jpg

Last edited:
bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Supporting Israel's civiian killing, bigrebnc1!

THAT IS INHUMAN AND DISGUSTING!

Sherri

What's disgusting is pigs.

:eusa_shifty:

I thought we could all agree on something.

Sherri, stop insulting the IAF and IDF: you're making a real fool of yourself!

If the Israelis were EVER seeking to kill civilians in Gaza, there'd have been hundreds of thousands of dead in Cast Lead. Look in your history books at the firebombing of Dresden: WW2 technology is enough to do that, don't need bunker busters or drones.

The fact that such levels of casualties did NOT exist, is demonstration that NO SUCH INTENT existed for the Israeli government and command (individual troops MAY have had such evil intent, but that certainly was not the goal of CL).

The fact that HAMAS hasn't created high levels of casualties in southern Israel is NOT proof of anything regarding their intentions. We know their equipment, training and intel are not the equal of the IDF's - but their INTENT???? That's in their Charter, and their speeches, and their dressing toddlers in 'suicide bomb' vests - even in the HAMAS kiddy TV shows.

Stop telling lies in your pursuit of 'humanitarianism'.

mBHunter or whatever your name is today,

I am telling no lies!

And thank God, I am not a cheerleader cheering on the deliberate killings of babies in Gaza, as you are!

Israel is killing civilians in Gaza and you are cheering them on!

YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

Sherri
Proof that mental illness is a common denominator in all Hamas supporters.
jews are known to have at least twice the rates of schizophrenia and bipolar disease as other americans and brits do.........
this proves that they are more intelligent....too much so to cope in this wicked world

mental and illness are synonymns IN A WAY

try this one for size, from my fave USA Jewish Comedian
Steve Bhaerman, aka Swami Beyondananda

Beyondananda is my name
Fundamentalism is my game

everyone gets Transcendetal
WHEN THE FUN COMES BEFORE THE MENTAL"

FAR TOO MANY UNFUNNY FUNDAMENTALISTS AROUND EVERYWHERE AINT THERE
ESPECIALLY HERE

NOT YOU SWEETEST ROUDY-KINS

Last edited:
In recent years all Palestinians, regardless of their religious background, have been subject to Israel’s practices of oppression, including murder.

Palestinian Christians killed by Israel’s military and security forces include Samir Salman, 45, the bell ringer of the Church of Nativity, who was shot dead by an Israeli sniper during Israel’s siege of the church, which effectively placed the entire Christian and Muslim population under house arrest for more than six weeks.

Christine Saadeh, 10, was murdered when an Israeli military unit opened fire at her family’s car injuring her dad and sister and killing her.

Johnny Thalgieh, 17, was killed by the Israeli military near the Manger Square in Bethlehem.

Daniel Abu Hamameh, 23, was murdered by an Israeli unit during Easter of 2006, an act largely seen as Israel’s gift to his family in that occasion.

Having the representative of the state of Israel referring to such history as occasional acts of Israeli intolerance feels like representatives of US states like Georgia or Mississippi last century saying that lynching of Christian African Americans was an "occasional act of white supremacists’ intolerance."

While lynchings are visibly more barbaric, the nexus of murder and the racism is the same.

The "occasional" encounter of intolerance also falls down when reflecting on the predominantly-Christian town of Beit Jala.

Beit Jala has suffered continuous Israeli destruction, the latest example of which was two days after Palm Sunday of this year.

Four houses of Christian families in Beit Jala were demolished as well as the entire electrical network that provides power to the houses in the al-Makhroor neighborhood.

When the Israeli government sent its bulldozers to the area, they decided 4 a.m. was the time to begin the destruction. In the ambassador’s language is this is "occasional," but in reality it is intentional destruction.

Since 1967, Beit Jala’s Christian families have suffered loss and destruction of their property, while the Israeli settlements of Har Gilo and part of the Israeli settlement of Gilo are built on land stolen by Israel from the town's Christian community.

Israel’s construction of part of bypass road 60 is built on land taken from Beit Jala’s Christian families, as well as two tunnels and a bridge serving the road. Four kilometers of a 12-meter wide road is built on, above, and below property of Christians from Beit Jala.

Moreover, the families that lost their land for the road and the tunnels are prohibited by Israel from driving, walking on or having access to it.

More destruction of Christian property came as Israel built its wall in Beit Jala, Bethlehem and Beit Sahour.

In all three of these communities, Christian families have lost property for the construction of the wall, and have lost access to their property on the other side of the wall ever since it was built.

In Beit Sahour the wall was completed in 2006 and the olive fields and the Christian owners of these fields were denied access to them by the state of Israel since that year. This denial is not occasional; this denial is constant.

Every loss of life, property, shelter and freedom of access that Palestinian Christians suffer is a constant reminder of Israel’s occasional acts of intolerance.

The Anastas family in Bethlehem is one of the city’s Christian families that is reminded of that intolerance every morning. Entirely encircled by the wall, every time they dare to open the shades of their house's third floor, or even want to go to their rooftop, they greet intolerance face-to-face.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xMHVSZLyU]Rabbi Ovadia Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=RsRbO7cw__c]Jews Killed Millions part1 - YouTube[/ame]

Attacking people over and over again with vicious weapons creates more religious people and extremists.

It's your take. Make peace, tell Israel to quit destroying Gaza over and over again and occupying them.

Radicals are idiots. Depending on who and what they do.

Gazans are an example of an occupied people for decades. They aren't "radicals" who fell out the sky.

Im afraid I can't tell Israel OR Palestinians anything. I can't sit in. I'd look like Jonny Winter trying to hide amongst the Wu Tang Clan. This is a fight that is so old I bet there isn't one among you that could tell anybody what started it.
But your Foolishness has slopped over into MY country now and I can address THAT.
You don't want us digging up your oil you had no idea existed until we showed it to you
and made you rich? Great. We'll leave and see how long it takes you to learn how to pan fry a cobra while squatting in the sand.

You don't like America, The Big Satan?? Cool, get your raggedy ass OUT and find another country that will treat you as well as we have. Good luck with that.

You want our milk and honey and the leisure to talk us down as you grab with both hands? Knock on Russia's door. See how far you get.

And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

That was stupid and bigoted.

You say you've lost neighbors and close relatives TODAY and still you sit here on a computer? Lets think about what would really be happening in the average household, mine for instance, when met with such horrible news.
The LAST place I go is to a computer to type little quips. I'd be on the phone, making reservations, communicating with friends and family . . .ANYWHERE but on a message board.
Just sayin'. I smell a RAT.

what's disgusting is a pig like you supporting rocket shooting child killing islamic terrorists.
what's disgusting is pigs like you supporting the murder of a 13 year old little boy playing soccer, who was shot and killed by idf forces from a helicopter, as a way to infuriate and instigate the people in the gaza prison camp.

what's disgusting is pigs.

:eusa_shifty:

I thought we could all agree on something.
well you are all wrong then

pigs are far more intelligent than you posters

never saw no pig firing rockets or lying about it

PIGS ARE FAR MORE KOSHER AND HALAL THAN JEWS OR MUSLIMS WHO SUPPORT ANY VIOLENCE BY EITHER SIDE IN GAZA

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=1GKAAUoy8_s]Why Did the Germans Dislike the Jews? - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back