🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

I'm guessing with all the help they received from nations they used, even unto this day
at last count, 3 billion per year from the US alone. It wasn't "God".

Good Lord, who said anything about God?

You think He wants anything to do with this trans-terrarian nonsense?

But since you brought Him up. . . .why don't the bunch of you, so religious and holy and all sit down like godly men and hammer out a solution that didn't keep the whole world in an uproar???

True HISTORY is important ----long ago----well sometime around the year 2000,

I was interviewing an elderly man-----he was simply not interested in talking about

his problem-----he wanted to talk about his oppressed childhood in Bosnia----

desperately wanted me to know how christians were treated by the Bosnian

muslims. He INSISTED that the USA made a mistake going after the serbs

over there------and the USE "will be sorry"-------We are not sorry for stopping

the genocide of the Bosnian muslims----but that man did have something to

say-----since that time Bosnian muslim terrorists have shown up in the USA.

The history of the bosnian muslims is impressive----- allies of adolf abu ali

and oppressors of christians

Ever hear of the Bolsheviks and the Jews who were an integral part of the Christian genocide?

Yeah, yeah and the Catholics tortured Jews during the Inquistion. The list goes on and on.
What do you expect from a group of control freaks that like to molest little children?
IMO, religion is used by extremists to control the masses, and an excuse to commit genocidal atrocities, as is witnessed by the latest fanatics who declare themselves Gods "chosen" peoples, and therefore are considered by the ignorant, and the complicit, immune from ridicule.

the "people of gaza" have no say in the matter

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

they live under collective punishment both from israel and hamas, too

They don't? Hey Israel they're setting up missiles to be fired in this area. Is all they would have to say. Remaining silent is just as bad as those firing the missiles into the civilian populace of Israel.
I bet you could careless about those missiles strikes killing Israeli's civilians.

bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Supporting Israel's civiian killing, bigrebnc1!

THAT IS INHUMAN AND DISGUSTING!

Sherri
What's disgusting is a pig like you supporting rocket shooting child killing Islamic terrorists.

Do you shit every morning on your neighbor's doorstep and then scream at him to clean it up?

No but I would like to shit in your filthy mouth and watch you eat it? Does that count?

And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

I'm guessing with all the help they received from nations they used, even unto this day
at last count, 3 billion per year from the US alone. It wasn't "God".

Good Lord, who said anything about God?

You think He wants anything to do with this trans-terrarian nonsense?

But since you brought Him up. . . .why don't the bunch of you, so religious and holy and all sit down like godly men and hammer out a solution that didn't keep the whole world in an uproar???
Well that would be nice except that religion is but and excuse they use to justify murder and genocide. IMO, no loving "God" would condone such actions against fellow human beings, but this is what is being said by fanatical "Jews".
You can't sit down and bargain with the devil. It seems mankind has tried that, bringing about the result we are witnessing.

I want Day of Judgement. That's it. God if you order the Day to be near, and the day the Palestinians will be victors over Israel, do it.

Life is for you, we are going back to you. Make it happen God, it's time we see justice.

You are the Great and the Most Powerful.

Justice to you is simply revenge.

You want real justice?

I hope you're there on the ground to see it personally. :cool:

Sherri, stop insulting the IAF and IDF: you're making a real fool of yourself!

If the Israelis were EVER seeking to kill civilians in Gaza, there'd have been hundreds of thousands of dead in Cast Lead. Look in your history books at the firebombing of Dresden: WW2 technology is enough to do that, don't need bunker busters or drones.

The fact that such levels of casualties did NOT exist, is demonstration that NO SUCH INTENT existed for the Israeli government and command (individual troops MAY have had such evil intent, but that certainly was not the goal of CL).

The fact that HAMAS hasn't created high levels of casualties in southern Israel is NOT proof of anything regarding their intentions. We know their equipment, training and intel are not the equal of the IDF's - but their INTENT???? That's in their Charter, and their speeches, and their dressing toddlers in 'suicide bomb' vests - even in the HAMAS kiddy TV shows.

Stop telling lies in your pursuit of 'humanitarianism'.

mBHunter or whatever your name is today,

I am telling no lies!

And thank God, I am not a cheerleader cheering on the deliberate killings of babies in Gaza, as you are!

Israel is killing civilians in Gaza and you are cheering them on!

YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

Sherri
Proof that mental illness is a common denominator in all Hamas supporters.

I'm hardly spouting blind hate here. That is your take, not mine.
I'm sick of radical Muslim idiots and lately I'm pretty much done with the moderates.
Until you people get it together and start policing the ding bats IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION, you won't get alot of sympathy anywhere, Im afraid.

Attacking people over and over again with vicious weapons creates more religious people and extremists.

It's your take. Make peace, tell Israel to quit destroying Gaza over and over again and occupying them.

Radicals are idiots. Depending on who and what they do.

Gazans are an example of an occupied people for decades. They aren't "radicals" who fell out the sky.

Im afraid I can't tell Israel OR Palestinians anything. I can't sit in. I'd look like Jonny Winter trying to hide amongst the Wu Tang Clan. This is a fight that is so old I bet there isn't one among you that could tell anybody what started it.
But your Foolishness has slopped over into MY country now and I can address THAT.
You don't want us digging up your oil you had no idea existed until we showed it to you
and made you rich? Great. We'll leave and see how long it takes you to learn how to pan fry a cobra while squatting in the sand.

You don't like America, The Big Satan?? Cool, get your raggedy ass OUT and find another country that will treat you as well as we have. Good luck with that.

You want our milk and honey and the leisure to talk us down as you grab with both hands? Knock on Russia's door. See how far you get.

That was stupid and bigoted.

I am going to church now, and I will be Praying for God to have Mercy on the souls of all all the Israeli war criminals and their supporters and their cheerleaders here on this Palestine discussion board, as hard as that is going to be for me to do, I am committing to doing in! I will Pray that Prayer, thinking specifically of Jesus words as He was crucified, Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, and may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

And the peacemakers throughout Palestine, I will pray for them, too!

I think that covers all of the people in Palestine, and America, there are really only two groups, those who support peace and those who support war, and they all/both need our Prayers!

Sherri
Don't forget to be there for the cross burning tonight with your broom, WITCH.

They don't? Hey Israel they're setting up missiles to be fired in this area. Is all they would have to say. Remaining silent is just as bad as those firing the missiles into the civilian populace of Israel.
I bet you could careless about those missiles strikes killing Israeli's civilians.

bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Sherri
What's disgusting is a pig like you supporting rocket shooting child killing Islamic terrorists.
What's disgusting is pigs like YOU supporting the murder of a 13 year old little boy playing soccer, who was shot and killed by IDF forces from a helicopter, as a way to infuriate and instigate the people in the Gaza prison camp.

Why don't you tell the truth?
Why are the people of Gaza allowing missiles to be launched into Israel in populated areas from Gaza?
the "people of gaza" have no say in the matter

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

they live under collective punishment both from israel and hamas, too

enough to drive anyone psychotic and suicidally depressed too
Sure they do. They voted for Hamas. Now they get what they voted for.

I agree. If you don't stand up to the bad guys you better learn to live the way they want you to.

sorry candy slice

you are the hin-jew candy person

your quote is straight from the most ancient hindu vedas in cooler lingo

welcome here big time

:clap2: :eusa_angel: :clap2:

Not being knowledgble about Jewish language and custom and always eager to learn I wonder is hin-jew a good thing?

Don't want to make a kerfuffle nor cause any sturm und drang or tsursis but am I kosher or a schlemiel??:D
a hugely kosher schlemiel!!!

all jews, even the worst have a great sense of humour

if nothing works here with the hard core zionuts, satirise and lampoon them and they mostly become human again

everyone's blood is up right now with gaza-geddon so it's war time probably on every other thread

roudy, hoss fly are good comedians when you learn to decode their slanders!

tell us a bit about yourself

candy is USA speak for chocolate etc so i guess you is a yank; not sure which gender
origin german possibly................(which i speak, too)

how did you stumble upon the truth in your quote??

lovely to have you here!!

kvetch = nagging, moaning in yiddish
so the jews assumed i must be a woman

but i is a 63 year old english limey man with a jewish mother
brought up as a quaker christian
now adopted by Irosie as her Mamzer....bastard
spent 5 great years in india
was a student of osho rajneesh the naughty guru
married a poor hindu woman with 3 kids
now living in london with an english woman
practising Reiki, a healing art
hindu family all very very close still living 70 miles away.
my ex wife is now with my mums window cleaner...a great guy

Last edited:
bigrebnc1,

Sherri
What's disgusting is pigs like YOU supporting the murder of a 13 year old little boy playing soccer, who was shot and killed by IDF forces from a helicopter, as a way to infuriate and instigate the people in the Gaza prison camp.

Nobody supports that and if you don't know that you are too dumb to bother with.

Yeah, like it took THAT to instigate and infuriate people.

Do you shit every morning on your neighbor's doorstep and then scream at him to clean it up?

No but I would like to shit in your filthy mouth and watch you eat it? Does that count?

Wow...spoken like it emanated from a real demon :clap2: Wasn't this line used in the movie The Exorcist?
Marc39 is that you?

That made no sense. Most Palestinians are Muslims, but a lot in the West Bank are Christians and there are plenty of churches there.....

Last I heard Muslim women get treated pretty shoddy. Has there been a miracle? A sea change?? Did I miss it??

Muslim women are treated fine in Palestine, you're stereotyping, I've been to Gaza, oppression doesn't come from Islam, it comes from Israel.

But Muslims go to mosques, not churches. So I don't see what you meant by that....
This fucker lies like a rug. LOL

Nobody supports that and if you don't know that you are too dumb to bother with.

Yeah, like it took THAT to instigate and infuriate people.

One can only conclude that if this is not mentioned, and therefore ignored, it is supporting it.
Same thing with the other atrocities committed by Israel, but omitted.

sorry candy slice

you are the hin-jew candy person

your quote is straight from the most ancient hindu vedas in cooler lingo

welcome here big time

:clap2: :eusa_angel: :clap2:

Not being knowledgble about Jewish language and custom and always eager to learn I wonder is hin-jew a good thing?

Don't want to make a kerfuffle nor cause any sturm und drang or tsursis but am I kosher or a schlemiel??:D
a hugely kosher schlemiel!!!

all jews, even the worst have a great sense of humour

if nothing works here with the hard core zionuts, satirise and lampoon them and they mostly become human again

everyone's blood is up right now with gaza-geddon so it's war time probably on every other thread

roudy, hoss fly are good comedians when you learn to decode their slanders!

tell us a bit about yourself

candy is USA speak for chocolate etc so i guess you is a yank; not sure which gender

how did you stumle upon the truth in your quote??

lovely to have you here!!

kvetch = nagging, moaning in yiddish
so the jews assumed i must be a woman

but i is a 63 year old english limey man with a jewish mother
brought up as a quaker christian
now adopted by Irosie as her Mamzer....bastard
spent 5 great years in india
now living in london

Candy is the name of one of those kittys. They are both kosher because they won't eat pork but . . .
'love dem little mousies
mousies what we love to eat.':D

All I know of Judiaism comes from Leonard Schnieder aka Lenny Bruce in Los Angeles, Larry Ferlingetti at the City Lights bookstore in SF and The Hungry I in NYC. And now I have not only dated myself but let you in on my pedigree.:D

Last edited:
bigrebnc1,

Sherri
Yeah, those halo wearing rocket shooting Hamas animals never target school buses, kids, nurseries, pizza parlors do they? The Devil in Miss Jones. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back