🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid I can't tell Israel OR Palestinians anything. I can't sit in. I'd look like Jonny Winter trying to hide amongst the Wu Tang Clan. This is a fight that is so old I bet there isn't one among you that could tell anybody what started it.
But your Foolishness has slopped over into MY country now and I can address THAT.
You don't want us digging up your oil you had no idea existed until we showed it to you
and made you rich? Great. We'll leave and see how long it takes you to learn how to pan fry a cobra while squatting in the sand.

You don't like America, The Big Satan?? Cool, get your raggedy ass OUT and find another country that will treat you as well as we have. Good luck with that.

You want our milk and honey and the leisure to talk us down as you grab with both hands? Knock on Russia's door. See how far you get.

And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

That was stupid and bigoted.

You say you've lost neighbors and close relatives TODAY and still you sit here on a computer? Lets think about what would really be happening in the average household, mine for instance, when met with such horrible news.
The LAST place I go is to a computer to type little quips. I'd be on the phone, making reservations, communicating with friends and family . . .ANYWHERE but on a message board.
Just sayin'. I smell a RAT.

You're a bigot. Sorry, no going back. You're on ignore, don't bother writing to me.

I won't respond to crap like that. I've been communicating. And telephone lines are disconnected. So shut your mouth.

Im afraid I can't tell Israel OR Palestinians anything. I can't sit in. I'd look like Jonny Winter trying to hide amongst the Wu Tang Clan. This is a fight that is so old I bet there isn't one among you that could tell anybody what started it.
But your Foolishness has slopped over into MY country now and I can address THAT.
You don't want us digging up your oil you had no idea existed until we showed it to you
and made you rich? Great. We'll leave and see how long it takes you to learn how to pan fry a cobra while squatting in the sand.

You don't like America, The Big Satan?? Cool, get your raggedy ass OUT and find another country that will treat you as well as we have. Good luck with that.

You want our milk and honey and the leisure to talk us down as you grab with both hands? Knock on Russia's door. See how far you get.

And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

You say you've lost neighbors and close relatives TODAY and still you sit here on a computer? Lets think about what would really be happening in the average household, mine for instance, when met with such horrible news.
The LAST place I go is to a computer to type little quips. I'd be on the phone, making reservations, communicating with friends and family . . .ANYWHERE but on a message board.

I think he lost friends, not family. His family is hiding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=oCKWDarNdGw]Jewish Man Exposes Israel's Lies - YouTube[/ame]

I think he lost friends, not family. His family is hiding.

I just found out news one of my cousins were killed. He's an older guy.

My neighbors were killed. My family is all in their homes. They can't go out.

You're right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=9QiV9xn0RbI]If Israel could do this to a young American Jew, imagine what Palestinians face every day [MFV !] - YouTube[/ame]

Can you show a single post where I support the killing of ANY child? Until then I shall call you a whore for IslamoTerrorists, The Devil in Miss Jones.

surely you jest, there is hardly one of your posts where you DONT support the roasting alive of Palestinian children. You are an evil scumbag immigrant, who left his motherland to avoid charges of corruption
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/263308-whoo-hoo-kablam.html#post6364999
10 children died there

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=V1ovdA1VZ-c]Jew Settlers Stoning Palestine Christian Children walking to school - YouTube[/ame]

Can you show a single post where I support the killing of ANY child? Until then I shall call you a whore for IslamoTerrorists, The Devil in Miss Jones.

surely you jest, there is hardly one of your posts where you DONT support the roasting alive of Palestinian children. You are an evil scumbag immigrant, who left his motherland to avoid charges of corruption
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/263308-whoo-hoo-kablam.html#post6364999
10 children died there

Seriously?

mBHunter or whatever your name is today,

I am telling no lies!

And thank God, I am not a cheerleader cheering on the deliberate killings of babies in Gaza, as you are!

Israel is killing civilians in Gaza and you are cheering them on!

YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

Sherri
Proof that mental illness is a common denominator in all Hamas supporters.
jews are known to have at least twice the rates of schizophrenia and bipolar disease as other americans and brits do.........
this proves that they are more intelligent....too much so to cope in this wicked world

mental and illness are synonymns IN A WAY

try this one for size, from my fave USA Jewish Comedian
Steve Bhaerman, aka Swami Beyondananda

Beyondananda is my name
Fundamentalism is my game

everyone gets Transcendetal
WHEN THE FUN COMES BEFORE THE MENTAL"

FAR TOO MANY UNFUNNY FUNDAMENTALISTS AROUND EVERYWHERE AINT THERE
ESPECIALLY HERE

NOT YOU SWEETEST ROUDY-KINS
Thin line between genius and insanity. Your line is quite thick, not to worry.

When the Shah regime fell roudy and his made a swift exit, knowing the jig was up

This is what I remember

[ame=http://youtu.be/ogNdQ-CSQww]palestinians cheer on 911 - now they want our pitty - YouTube[/ame]

If I remember that was a video of a Kuwaitt.

And if I remember a Jew made a trillion dollars disappear and he fled the country to Israel. And Israel is harboring him. And Mossad predicted a attack on a tall building years before that.

Many questions need to be answered. And why Israeli criminals are getting away with this.

Regardless, i see about 20 people out of a 1.5 million population. And no word on the leaders and Palestinians who condemned it.

There were people happy everywhere that don't like America. Like Serbs.

And like Netanyahu, he was happy that this would give Israel unlimited power.

10 children died there

Seriously?
Another Islamic terrorist scumbag coward using children as human shields. What else is new? The US encountered this same cowardice in Iraq and Afghanistan. Muslims have no value for life not even their own loved ones.

This is what I remember

[ame=http://youtu.be/ogNdQ-CSQww]palestinians cheer on 911 - now they want our pitty - YouTube[/ame]

And if I remember a Jew made a trillion dollars disappear and he fled the country to Israel. And Israel is harboring him. And Mossad predicted a attack on a tall building years before that.

Many questions need to be answered. And why Israeli criminals are getting away with this.

Regardless, i see about 20 people out of a 1.5 million population. And no word on the leaders and Palestinians who condemned it.

No that was Palestinians, you lie like a rug, Muslim kalb.

This is what I remember

In a word NO it wasn't. unless they moved the Palestinians to Kuwait. Why are you supporting criminals in Gaza?

In a word NO it wasn't. unless they moved the Palestinians to Kuwait. Why are you supporting criminals in Gaza?
Well there were some Palestinians in Kuwait which the Kuwaitis had generously let in, which supported Sadam Husseins invasion in the early 90's which led to Desert Storm. After that the Kuwaitis kicked their backstabbing asses out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back