🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I' don't look human because those are CATS.:D:D

:clap2:Ha ha ha ha :lol:

My babies. Candy and Slice. Darkle is not pictured.:D

Aww, they are luffly, Candyslice. The little one at the back looks just like my Mizzie. Sadly she passed away a year ago - she was 20 years old. I still miss her so much. She was such a character and seemed to think she was a doggie as I have dogs too and she identified more with the dogs than with her cat parents. Darkle is a lovely name.

'I' don't look human because those are CATS.:D:D

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration — that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.......now here's Tom with the weather!'

now you are talkin angel

better than borin old popcake

that is what i have learned as vedic truth

we are indeed all one

god isn't dead

we and everything are god

or any label you wanna give it

better still, no label at all

such as "What is"....as in buddhism

or oy veh....that's hin-jew speak

Last edited:
I am going to church now, and I will be Praying for God to have Mercy on the souls of all all the Israeli war criminals and their supporters and their cheerleaders here on this Palestine discussion board, as hard as that is going to be for me to do, I am committing to doing in! I will Pray that Prayer, thinking specifically of Jesus words as He was crucified, Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, and may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

And the peacemakers throughout Palestine, I will pray for them, too!

I think that covers all of the people in Palestine, and America, there are really only two groups, those who support peace and those who support war, and they all/both need our Prayers!

Sherri

While you're at it, Sherri, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to remember Jesus was a Jew.:D

Sherri seems to be a little confused on that score, Candyslice. You see, Sherri says Isa and JC are one and the same, so she prays to Isa/JC. Isa bears absolutely no resemblence to Jesus of the NT and is going to come down and destroy churches and all signs of non-islamic religions, and all people who refuse to accept Shariah and Islam. And he was of course a muslim according to muslims :shock:

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration — that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.......now here's Tom with the weather!'

now you are talkin angel

we are indeed all one

god isn't dead

No I'm not :lol:
(Its Candy's sig - a good one it is too)
How are you today, Kvetchie sweetie?
I hope you are well.

Aww, they are luffly, Candyslice. The little one at the back looks just like my Mizzie. Sadly she passed away a year ago - she was 20 years old. I still miss her so much. She was such a character and seemed to think she was a doggie as I have dogs too and she identified more with the dogs than with her cat parents. Darkle is a lovely name.

I'll have to get the three of them together for another pic. Slice is a smokie color but Darkle is jet black. Laying on the floor together they look like a huge fluffy bath mat with a little white trim.:D
I wish I could have dogs but I travel.

now you are talkin angel

we are indeed all one

god isn't dead

I was a big Bill Hicks fan. He came from here. Gone too soon.

It's funny to me that Sherri is going to church to pray. A priveledge most Palestinian women don't have.

Five women and eight Palestinian children killed on Sunday.

Thats very sad, Bcoz. I hope your friends/family are as OK as they can be.

I'm sad, I can't talk, can't eat. 4 children who were my nieighbors were killed today, I used to buy those children snacks, I would take them and spoil them and take them around. I can't believe it.

That is really terrible, Bcoz and my heart goes out to you and their families.

Not a post in which to talk politics or blame.

Thats very sad, Bcoz. I hope your friends/family are as OK as they can be.

I'm sad, I can't talk, can't eat. 4 children who were my nieighbors were killed today, I used to buy those children snacks, I would take them and spoil them and take them around. I can't believe it.

Thanks a lot. This really depresses me because I know what it means. You really have to be from Gaza to understand. If you were spending time in Gaza right now you would understand.

Look up Harry Fear on youtube, he's from the UK and is reporting in Gaza right now. He knows the truth. Please check him out.

Btw, I've been almost directly hit by a drone strike in Gaza. I never say it in public, but the drone was not hitting anything, it hit a city area.

And that changed my whole life.

I am going to church now, and I will be Praying for God to have Mercy on the souls of all all the Israeli war criminals and their supporters and their cheerleaders here on this Palestine discussion board, as hard as that is going to be for me to do, I am committing to doing in! I will Pray that Prayer, thinking specifically of Jesus words as He was crucified, Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, and may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

And the peacemakers throughout Palestine, I will pray for them, too!

I think that covers all of the people in Palestine, and America, there are really only two groups, those who support peace and those who support war, and they all/both need our Prayers!

Sherri

While you're at it, Sherri, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to remember Jesus was a Jew.:D

Sherri seems to be a little confused on that score, Candyslice. You see, Sherri says Isa and JC are one and the same, so she prays to Isa/JC. Isa bears absolutely no resemblence to Jesus of the NT and is going to come down and destroy churches and all signs of non-islamic religions, and all people who refuse to accept Shariah and Islam. And he was of course a muslim according to muslims :shock:

Sherri is a deeply disturbed, deeply confused person. Probably not a good idea to prod her kind too much nor is it a good idea to live next door to them when they finally go off. And they Always go off, sooner or later.

It's funny to me that Sherri is going to church to pray. A priveledge most Palestinian women don't have.

That made no sense. Most Palestinians are Muslims, but a lot in the West Bank are Christians and there are plenty of churches there.....

That made no sense. Most Palestinians are Muslims, but a lot in the West Bank are Christians and there are plenty of churches there.....

Last I heard Muslim women get treated pretty shoddy. Has there been a miracle? A sea change?? Did I miss it??

Last I heard Muslim women get treated pretty shoddy. Has there been a miracle? A sea change?? Did I miss it??

Muslim women are treated fine in Palestine, you're stereotyping, I've been to Gaza, oppression doesn't come from Islam, it comes from Israel.

But Muslims go to mosques, not churches. So I don't see what you meant by that....

lovely to see, angel and bikoz

not the drone

humans talkin like humans

:clap2: :razz: :clap2:

Thanks a lot. This really depresses me because I know what it means. You really have to be from Gaza to understand. If you were spending time in Gaza right now you would understand.

Look up Harry Fear on youtube, he's from the UK and is reporting in Gaza right now. He knows the truth. Please check him out.

Btw, I've been almost directly hit by a drone strike in Gaza. I never say it in public, but the drone was not hitting anything, it hit a city area.

And that changed my whole life.
bikoz

if only you had shared that ages ago!!!

then most of the real human zios like angel

would have responded like she did

and you would also not have had to resort to hatespeak either

sharing your personal story is always best

now you will be treated like lipushi

and anyone who attacks either of you is a real troll

and will be treated like one by all

i knew because you told me privately

then i gpt attacked by my friends as well for treatin you properly