🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made no sense. Most Palestinians are Muslims, but a lot in the West Bank are Christians and there are plenty of churches there.....

Last I heard Muslim women get treated pretty shoddy. Has there been a miracle? A sea change?? Did I miss it??

Muslim women are treated fine in Palestine, you're stereotyping, I've been to Gaza, oppression doesn't come from Islam, it comes from Israel.

But Muslims go to mosques, not churches. So I don't see what you meant by that....

I never heard of an Israeli killing his wife for 'honor'. I never heard of any Israeli not allowing his wife to show her face. No Israeli's I ever met kill people for being infidels. Not a lot of Israeli's cut off peoples heads in videos.
Im fed up with the Muslims.

It's funny to me that Sherri is going to church to pray. A priveledge most Palestinian women don't have.

That made no sense. Most Palestinians are Muslims, but a lot in the West Bank are Christians and there are plenty of churches there.....

Last I heard Muslim women get treated pretty shoddy. Has there been a miracle? A sea change?? Did I miss it??
Today, a young man on acid realized that

all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration — that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death; life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves......

.now here's Tom with the weather!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

pure absolute truth, angel

better than borin old poppyseed cake

that's what the hindu vedas say exactly

no need for labels such as god

buddists call it "what is"

and as a hin-jew

i call it the oy-veh

when the schmucks stop being schmucks....male ego assholes trying to be right)
and the kvetches stop kvetchin....(female ego...making the schmucks wrong)

like we were both doin yesterday

and harmony is restored

then we arrive on the divine path....the oy-veh together

that's the hin-jew trinity which we have demonstrated in real life

i leave it to you to figure out who was kvetch and who was schmuck yesterday

were our egos in drag or what?

and now you are talkin truth here and peace to bikoz like the angel you truly are xxxxx :eusa_angel: :eusa_boohoo: :clap2:

both make me hugely sweet and happy

love you loads xxxx
:razz: :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_angel:

Muslim women are treated fine in Palestine, you're stereotyping, I've been to Gaza, oppression doesn't come from Islam, it comes from Israel.

But Muslims go to mosques, not churches. So I don't see what you meant by that....

I never heard of an Israeli killing his wife for 'honor'. I never heard of any Israeli not allowing his wife to show her face. No Israeli's I ever met kill people for being infidels. Not a lot of Israeli's cut off peoples heads in videos.

Some people kill their husbands or wives. Yes Israelis do to. Here's an example.

Woman beheaded in Beersheba; husband confesses | The Times of Israel

And you're blind Muslim hate is stereotypical and retarded.

Palestinains are an occupied people's. they aren't just a group of "jihadists" like you think.

They arm themselves to defend themselves. Israelis behead Palestinains as well, back in the 40's they used to, the group Hagnah attack villages and toss grenades into people's homes making them flee while also killing hundreds of them.

This group also killed their own people when they bombed a ship of illegal Jewish immigrants, Zionists bombed a Jewish ship, killing 260.

You obviously only focus on Muslims, you're fooling yourself. And Palestinains have nothing to do with what any Muslims do outside of Palestine. Even though many Muslims defend themselves around the world.

Serbian Christians massacred Bosnian Muslims in every worse way imaginable. Beheadings, etc. cutting a pregnant woman's stomach and stsbbing the baby.

You need to learn history.

I'm sad, I can't talk, can't eat. 4 children who were my nieighbors were killed today, I used to buy those children snacks, I would take them and spoil them and take them around. I can't believe it.

And that changed my whole life.

There is some interesting news from israel---that relates to a life changing
event my son experienced right here in the USA ---when a 'palestinian' blew
the brains out of one of his school mates for the GLORY OF ALLAH. The shooter
had friends ----who protected him but the cops did manage to crack the case

The friends did show up at the trial to laugh in the face of the mother of
the dead child.

This event in Israel ALSO relates to the glorious action in MUMBAI
of the islamo nazi pigs ----who attacked a little chabad house and
tortured the rabbi and his pregnant wife to death SLOWWWLY

the gleeful Jihadists even took the time to cut the fetus from
the woman's STILL ALIVE BODY.

well ---to cut to the chase----a relative of the tortured to death
in mumbai woman-----went down in Israel-----26 years old ---
mother of two----one of the kids and her husband are hospitalized

Interestingly enough---she and her husband ran a chabad house
in NEW DEHLI_ they were just visiting in israel

Some people kill their husbands or wives. Yes Israelis do to. Here's an example.

Palestinains are an occupied people's. they aren't just a group of "jihadists" like you think.

They arm themselves to defend themselves. Israelis behead Palestinains as well, back in the 40's they used to, the group Hagnah attack villages and toss grenades into people's homes making them flee while also killing hundreds of them.

This group also killed their own people when they bombed a ship of illegal Jewish immigrants, Zionists bombed a Jewish ship, killing 260.

You obviously only focus on Muslims, you're fooling yourself. And Palestinains have nothing to do with what any Muslims do outside of Palestine. Even though many Muslims defend themselves around the world.

Serbian Christians massacred Bosnian Muslims in every worse way imaginable. Beheadings, etc. cutting a pregnant woman's stomach and stsbbing the baby.

I'm hardly spouting blind hate here. That is your take, not mine.
I'm sick of radical Muslim idiots and lately I'm pretty much done with the moderates.
Until you people get it together and start policing the ding bats IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION, you won't get alot of sympathy anywhere, Im afraid.

the dead child.

Like I said. COMPLETELY fed up.

sorry candy slice

you are the hin-jew candy person

your quote is straight from the most ancient hindu vedas in cooler lingo

welcome here big time

:clap2: :eusa_angel: :clap2:

True HISTORY is important ----long ago----well sometime around the year 2000,

I was interviewing an elderly man-----he was simply not interested in talking about

his problem-----he wanted to talk about his oppressed childhood in Bosnia----

desperately wanted me to know how christians were treated by the Bosnian

muslims. He INSISTED that the USA made a mistake going after the serbs

over there------and the USE "will be sorry"-------We are not sorry for stopping

the genocide of the Bosnian muslims----but that man did have something to

say-----since that time Bosnian muslim terrorists have shown up in the USA.

The history of the bosnian muslims is impressive----- allies of adolf abu ali

and oppressors of christians

sorry candy slice

you are the hin-jew candy person

your quote is straight from the most ancient hindu vedas in cooler lingo

welcome here big time

:clap2: :eusa_angel: :clap2:

Not being knowledgble about Jewish language and custom and always eager to learn I wonder is hin-jew a good thing?

Don't want to make a kerfuffle nor cause any sturm und drang or tsursis but am I kosher or a schlemiel??:D

the dead child.

Rosie dearest

lovely to read true sharing all round and not rocket salvos back and forth like gaza!!!

as you know, I was very very nearly blown to bits in india 3 years ago by the "Indian Mujahudeen"

only because i had a kind of "impulse"..not a conscious one
to break my daily routine and go early to my adored sister in law to eat
instead of eatin at my regular time and table at my fave hotel
am i here kvetching at you and all

but that hasn't changed my view of islam one iota

it could equally well have been Hindu gangsters
both hated us osho hippy freax!
there was a chabad lubavitch house 50 yards away too
but they hated us more than jews!!

I was so happy yesterday to hear of the peaceful death of the political leader of the Hindu terroroists who run Mumbai

Thousands of innocent hindus and muslims would be alive today if he had never been born

I nknow you dont believe me
but here are 2 neutral press reoprts on his death:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/International/2012/Nov-18/195387-india-says-farewell-to-firebrand-
hindu-leader-thackeray.ashx#axzz2CZYPrKOZ

BBC News - Bal Thackeray funeral: Thousands mourn right-wing leader

I'm sick of radical Muslim idiots and lately I'm pretty much done with the moderates.
Until you people get it together and start policing the ding bats IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION, you won't get alot of sympathy anywhere, Im afraid.

Attacking people over and over again with vicious weapons creates more religious people and extremists.

It's your take. Make peace, tell Israel to quit destroying Gaza over and over again and occupying them.

Radicals are idiots. Depending on who and what they do.

Gazans are an example of an occupied people for decades. They aren't "radicals" who fell out the sky.

It's funny to me that Sherri is going to church to pray. A priveledge most Palestinian women don't have.

You don't seem to know much about the occupation and Zionist racism that has taken place
and your ignorance is typical of the sheltered, dumbed down American public.
As for the treatment of woman, it is a disgrace on a global scale the way woman are treated, and the US is not the advanced leader on woman's rights that it would have us believe, as the ignorance of Todd Aikin and his supporters would suggest.

If you truly cared for woman's rights, you would not support the Israeli Zionist. They kill innocent woman and their children with the support and blessings of the US government, Congressional leaders, and the citizens that consistently put them in office.
Americans elect congressional leaders that vote to send their fellow Americans children, the nations money, and weaponry to commit the documented atrocities we all can see, and thereby directly facilitate in Israel's participation in UN human rights violations, and the murder, of innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN.

A "WAR" on the civilians of Gaza is not a war at all, it is the systematic, disproportionate murder of a helpless, brutally occupied population, that is penned up in a huge prison camp, whose murder is facilitated by nations who arm their occupiers, then turn a blind eye.

The fact is that Israhell is an apartheid, nuclear armed racist welfare state, and their actions make formerly sympathetic, ignorant people, come to understand a little better why this "chosen" peoples were considered the scourge of humanity and reviled by so many nations during the course of history, who have a special disdain, and disgust for Christians, as the teachings of many of their Rabbi's, who adhere to their Talmud prove.

There are many inside of Israel itself though, that despise their radical governments racist Zionist policies and genocidal agenda, and more people world wide, are realizing that these racist radicals consider any one who is not one of them an inferior "Goyim", on Earth and alive, only to serve them, and expendable, on par with animals.

Evangelical Christians are among the most willfully ignorant and useful idiot when it comes to ignoring the true facts about their "chosen" peoples. This in part attributed to
their own church pastors, and a media primarily controlled and friendly to Israeli interests.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvjJ6CY4wso&feature=player_embedded]Drunk Settler Boasting About Killing Jesus HQ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k&feature=related]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmCJGiL_kpQ&feature=related]Tourists praising the Lord / all hell broke lose! (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HytrKvXGljc]Mocking Jesus Christ Cruxifiction on Israeli TV - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rux53jwNCl8]All Christian supporters of Israel need to see this! - YouTube[/ame]

I was interviewing an elderly man-----he was simply not interested in talking about

Ever hear of the Bolsheviks and the Jews who were an integral part of the Christian genocide?

Attacking people over and over again with vicious weapons creates more religious people and extremists.

It's your take. Make peace, tell Israel to quit destroying Gaza over and over again and occupying them.

Radicals are idiots. Depending on who and what they do.

Gazans are an example of an occupied people for decades. They aren't "radicals" who fell out the sky.

Im afraid I can't tell Israel OR Palestinians anything. I can't sit in. I'd look like Jonny Winter trying to hide amongst the Wu Tang Clan. This is a fight that is so old I bet there isn't one among you that could tell anybody what started it.
But your Foolishness has slopped over into MY country now and I can address THAT.
You don't want us digging up your oil you had no idea existed until we showed it to you
and made you rich? Great. We'll leave and see how long it takes you to learn how to pan fry a cobra while squatting in the sand.

You don't like America, The Big Satan?? Cool, get your raggedy ass OUT and find another country that will treat you as well as we have. Good luck with that.

You want our milk and honey and the leisure to talk us down as you grab with both hands? Knock on Russia's door. See how far you get.

And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

Ever hear of the Bolsheviks and the Jews who were an integral part of the Christian genocide?

Yeah, yeah and the Catholics tortured Jews during the Inquistion. The list goes on and on.

You don't seem to know much about the occupation and Zionist racism that has taken place
and your ignorance is typical of the sheltered, dumbed down American public.
As for the treatment of woman, it is a disgrace on a global scale the way woman are treated, and the US is not the advanced leader on woman's rights that it would have us believe, as the ignorance of Todd Aikin and his supporters would suggest.

If you truly cared for woman's rights, you would not support the Israeli Zionist. They kill innocent woman and their children with the support and blessings of the US government, Congressional leaders, and the citizens that consistently put them in office.
Americans elect congressional leaders that vote to send their fellow Americans children, the nations money, and weaponry to commit the documented atrocities we all can see, and thereby directly facilitate in Israel's participation in UN human rights violations, and the murder, of innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN.

A "WAR" on the civilians of Gaza is not a war at all, it is the systematic, disproportionate murder of a helpless, brutally occupied population, that is penned up in a huge prison camp, whose murder is facilitated by nations who arm their occupiers, then turn a blind eye.

The fact is that Israhell is an apartheid, nuclear armed racist welfare state, and their actions make formerly sympathetic, ignorant people, come to understand a little better why this "chosen" peoples were considered the scourge of humanity and reviled by so many nations during the course of history, who have a special disdain, and disgust for Christians, as the teachings of many of their Rabbi's, who adhere to their Talmud prove.

There are many inside of Israel itself though, that despise their radical governments racist Zionist policies and genocidal agenda, and more people world wide, are realizing that these racist radicals consider any one who is not one of them an inferior "Goyim", on Earth and alive, only to serve them, and expendable, on par with animals.

Evangelical Christians are among the most willfully ignorant and useful idiot when it comes to ignoring the true facts about their "chosen" peoples. This in part attributed to
their own church pastors, and a media primarily controlled and friendly to Israeli interests.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvjJ6CY4wso&feature=player_embedded]Drunk Settler Boasting About Killing Jesus HQ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k&feature=related]How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmCJGiL_kpQ&feature=related]Tourists praising the Lord / all hell broke lose! (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HytrKvXGljc]Mocking Jesus Christ Cruxifiction on Israeli TV - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rux53jwNCl8]All Christian supporters of Israel need to see this! - YouTube[/ame]

Here's an idea even a child could think up. Why don't you guys divvy up the land, build a fence and mind your own damned business?

And for that matter, how is it the Jews managed to set up shop in the only place in the Middle East that doesn't have oil 4 feet below the ground? Go figure.

I'm guessing with all the help they received from nations they used, even unto this day
at last count, 3 billion per year from the US alone. It wasn't "God".

irosie,

Why do you tell lies like that?

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

There is another way to live, but you have to want to be free of your bondage.

Sherri
Why don't you tell the truth?
Why are the people of Gaza allowing missiles to be launched into Israel in populated areas from Gaza?
the "people of gaza" have no say in the matter

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

they live under collective punishment both from israel and hamas, too

enough to drive anyone psychotic and suicidally depressed too
Sure they do. They voted for Hamas. Now they get what they voted for.

And Kvetch wonders why no-one debates with this joker?
Lol :lol:
People may have noticed that Tinnie and George are pretty subdued the past couple days. That's because they haven't gotten their scripts from Hamas Hq. That's because the Hq has been Hellfired upon and is just a big hole in the ground. Now the 2 puppets are looking like Obama without a Teleprompter.

Unlike some people, I do have a life. And I have been working extra hours.
Which you've been spending on the Internet posting propoganda for Hamas terrorists? Exactly who are you working for, the local mosque? Is your "office" in it's basement? I hope they pay you foe overtime, and they give you workers comp for this. And make sure you have unemployment insurance when they fire your sorry ass for accomplishing JACKSHIT for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back