Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
the "people of gaza" have no say in the matter

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

they live under collective punishment both from israel and hamas, too

They don't? Hey Israel they're setting up missiles to be fired in this area. Is all they would have to say. Remaining silent is just as bad as those firing the missiles into the civilian populace of Israel.
I bet you could careless about those missiles strikes killing Israeli's civilians.

bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Supporting Israel's civiian killing, bigrebnc1!

THAT IS INHUMAN AND DISGUSTING!

Sherri
You seem to be supporting the murder of Israeli civilians why don't you go to gaza and pin point that missile launch sites and save some civilians lives before they are killed in Israeli cities?

Today, Isreal is targeting the Media in Gaza.

In one report, I read of a journalist losing his leg.

The truth about Gaza cannot be silenced, journalists from all over our world will keep reporting on Israel's crimes against humanity in Gaza! Even as their babies keep being attacked and killed, as the journalist from the BBC's baby was burned alive, addressed in the Opening Post.

Israeli strikes destroy Russian TV office in Gaza

"Moscow, Nov 18 An Israeli air strike on a media compound in the Gaza Strip has destroyed the office of Russia Today TV channel. The office of RT's Arabic-language channel Rusiya Al-Yaum was shelled by the Israeli forces early Sunday, according to the RT press office. The TV channel’s filming crew was not affected as they had left the building about an hour before the Israeli planes delivered the strike, the press office said."

And I read of other journalists targeted in this same attack.

"RT’s office was located on the eleventh floor of the building, which also accommodates Britain’s Sky News, Italian RAI, German ARD, Kuwait-TV and Palestinian news agencies."

The truth about Gaza cannot be silenced, journalists from all over our world will keep reporting on Israel's crimes against humanity in Gaza! Even as their babies keep being attacked and killed, as the journalist from the BBC's baby was burned alive, addressed in the Opening Post.

"Moscow, Nov 18 An Israeli air strike on a media compound in the Gaza Strip has destroyed the office of Russia Today TV channel. The office of RT's Arabic-language channel Rusiya Al-Yaum was shelled by the Israeli forces early Sunday, according to the RT press office. The TV channel’s filming crew was not affected as they had left the building about an hour before the Israeli planes delivered the strike, the press office said."

"RT’s office was located on the eleventh floor of the building, which also accommodates Britain’s Sky News, Italian RAI, German ARD, Kuwait-TV and Palestinian news agencies."
Sherri: For Your Eyes Only

israel today | Israel News | Watch: Israel works to avoid collateral damage - israel today | Israel News

Sherri, stop insulting the IAF and IDF: you're making a real fool of yourself!

If the Israelis were EVER seeking to kill civilians in Gaza, there'd have been hundreds of thousands of dead in Cast Lead. Look in your history books at the firebombing of Dresden: WW2 technology is enough to do that, don't need bunker busters or drones.

The fact that such levels of casualties did NOT exist, is demonstration that NO SUCH INTENT existed for the Israeli government and command (individual troops MAY have had such evil intent, but that certainly was not the goal of CL).

The fact that HAMAS hasn't created high levels of casualties in southern Israel is NOT proof of anything regarding their intentions. We know their equipment, training and intel are not the equal of the IDF's - but their INTENT???? That's in their Charter, and their speeches, and their dressing toddlers in 'suicide bomb' vests - even in the HAMAS kiddy TV shows.

Stop telling lies in your pursuit of 'humanitarianism'.

mBHunter or whatever your name is today,

I am telling no lies!

And thank God, I am not a cheerleader cheering on the deliberate killings of babies in Gaza, as you are!

Israel is killing civilians in Gaza and you are cheering them on!

YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

Sherri

Tiny lil tidbit the Anti-Christ, Sherri, seems to have overlooked. Hamas had deliberately set up its comminication kit on top of the building in the hope that Israel would then kill Western and Arabic reporters causing a storm of media outrage against Israel. Israel took out the communications equipments and only damaged the top 1 1/2 uninhabited floors in the process. Well done IAF :eusa_angel:.

Sherri: For Your Eyes Only

israel today | Israel News | Watch: Israel works to avoid collateral damage - israel today | Israel News
P.S. Sherri, did you see my comment below the bigger box showing the strike? I posted it on FaceBook.

I am going to church now, and I will be Praying for God to have Mercy on the souls of all all the Israeli war criminals and their supporters and their cheerleaders here on this Palestine discussion board, as hard as that is going to be for me to do, I am committing to doing in! I will Pray that Prayer, thinking specifically of Jesus words as He was crucified, Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, and may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

And the peacemakers throughout Palestine, I will pray for them, too!

I think that covers all of the people in Palestine, and America, there are really only two groups, those who support peace and those who support war, and they all/both need our Prayers!

Sherri

Last edited:
Sherri, stop insulting the IAF and IDF: you're making a real fool of yourself!

If the Israelis were EVER seeking to kill civilians in Gaza, there'd have been hundreds of thousands of dead in Cast Lead. Look in your history books at the firebombing of Dresden: WW2 technology is enough to do that, don't need bunker busters or drones.

The fact that such levels of casualties did NOT exist, is demonstration that NO SUCH INTENT existed for the Israeli government and command (individual troops MAY have had such evil intent, but that certainly was not the goal of CL).

The fact that HAMAS hasn't created high levels of casualties in southern Israel is NOT proof of anything regarding their intentions. We know their equipment, training and intel are not the equal of the IDF's - but their INTENT???? That's in their Charter, and their speeches, and their dressing toddlers in 'suicide bomb' vests - even in the HAMAS kiddy TV shows.

And thank God, I am not a cheerleader cheering on the deliberate killings of babies in Gaza, as you are!

Sherri

Oh but you are, Sherri. You are Hamas' number 1 fan, and only Hamas are causing the 'deliberate killings' of palestinians. You can't spread their filthy lies and propaganda quickly enough, either. Shame on you.

I am going to church now, and I will be Praying for God to have Mercy on the souls of all all the Israeli war criminals and their supporters and their cheerleaders here on this Palestine discussion board, as hard as that is going to be for me to do, I am committing to doing in! I will Pray that Prayer, thinking specifically of Jesus words as He was crucified, Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

Good luck with that.

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

Why do you condone the premeditated attacks on Israeli civilians?

They voted for Hamas, being aware of their charter, their aspirations to obliterate their neighbours and in the knowledge that they would continue to put them in harms way in their desire to kill Israeli's. They have to take some of the responsibility I'm afraid. And yes, I know Hamas bought their votes to some degree with their 'social' works and the fact that they appeared to be less corrupt than Feteh, but still the voters knew they elected a gvmt sworn to their neighbours destruction and therefore knew they would find themselves in postitions such as they do today. Now Hamas' social works consist of stealing food and aid meant for the people, executing people in the street without trial, placing them in harms way day in and day out, and refusing to allow elections that they know Fateh could now win. Why haven't the pals had their Arab 'Spring' if they are simply victims of their gomnt?

Well said. The people got what they asked for now it'll be for somebody else to come in a clean up their mess and guess who that's gonna be? Any takers?

Do you shit every morning on your neighbor's doorstep and then scream at him to clean it up?

It would be much better that, then supporting Israel's deliberate killing and deliberately wrecked carnage upon 1.7 human beings in Gaza, as you are doing here, as you worry how to clean up or is it cover up the crimes against humanity Israel is committing in Gaza!

No concern for the injured human beings in Gaza, the dying in Gaza, are you human?

You do not look human!

i guess taht explains your name!

War brings out Inhumanity in some of us!

sherri

'I' don't look human because those are CATS.:D:D

Good luck with that.

Praying for mayhem. What a concept!:D

Military equipment of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just an FYI - American defense contactors produce weapons and equipment which are used by many NATO nations and other allies of the US. They are contracted and paid for by the militaries of those nations under approval of the US Government.

And being a hotbed of 'high-tech' and 'start-up' companies, Israel has developed some military equipment of its own - which is also for sale to allies under approval of its government.

Well said. The people got what they asked for now it'll be for somebody else to come in a clean up their mess and guess who that's gonna be? Any takers?

Do you shit every morning on your neighbor's doorstep and then scream at him to clean it up?

It would be much better that, then supporting Israel's deliberate killing and deliberately wrecked carnage upon 1.7 human beings in Gaza, as you are doing here, as you worry how to clean up or is it cover up the crimes against humanity Israel is committing in Gaza!

No concern for the injured human beings in Gaza, the dying in Gaza, are you human?

You do not look human!

sherri

:clap2:Ha ha ha ha :lol:

And of course my Prayers are with the people in Palestine, as they encounter US made weapons raining down on them,launched by Israel, and may God have mercy on the souls all Americans and Israelis, and we certainly do not deserve it!

And the peacemakers throughout Palestine, I will pray for them, too!

I think that covers all of the people in Palestine, and America, there are really only two groups, those who support peace and those who support war, and they all/both need our Prayers!

Sherri

While you're at it, Sherri, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to remember Jesus was a Jew.:D

You do not look human!

sherri

:clap2:Ha ha ha ha :lol:

My babies. Candy and Slice. Darkle is not pictured.:D

Good luck with that.

Praying for mayhem. What a concept!:D

I think she just heard the adhan from her 'church' :eusa_shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back