🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go piss up a rope, Tinmore. Be careful it doesn't drip in your eye.

And Kvetch wonders why no-one debates with this joker?
Lol :lol:
People may have noticed that Tinnie and George are pretty subdued the past couple days. That's because they haven't gotten their scripts from Hamas Hq. That's because the Hq has been Hellfired upon and is just a big hole in the ground. Now the 2 puppets are looking like Obama without a Teleprompter.

Unlike some people, I do have a life. And I have been working extra hours.

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

Why do you tell lies like that?

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

There is another way to live, but you have to want to be free of your bondage.

Sherri
Why don't you tell the truth?
Why are the people of Gaza allowing missiles to be launched into Israel in populated areas from Gaza?

You're not thinking about it at all. You just like the idea that Cast Lead was a disaster for Israel, whether it's true or not. You don't like Sharon and you don't want to admin that his actions in the West Bank during the second intifada established peaceful relations between Israel and the West Bank Arabs for the first time in nearly a century.
well your hero, that sadistic vile mass murdering sharon of squad 101, wiping out whole pal villages in the 50s and 60s too I think

20,000 killed in 1982 in his invasion of lebanin which caused hizbollah to grow into what it is now

10 years of donations to hamas from 1967

then retreating under fire from Hamas gaza in a cowardly way betraying 5,000 heroic zio thieves

i doubt your worship will stir your heroic idol Sharon from his well deserved coma to come and rescue Israel from decadent bleeding heart softies like Olmert and Nut-yahoo

But keep on wailing and worshipping him and see if god grants your prayers

and no i will not waste loads of time at 2:30 a.m. arguing every detail with you because its futile
i did it before and could do it again but i wont, sorry

As I said, you have not thought about anything but your prejudices. Nothing you have said contradicts anything I said in my original post.
too much

i never saiid otherwise

i am a rusty hound dog and would have to spend hours on wiki lookin up stuff i have half forgotten about israeli history and you probably know your version of it better than i do

i spent 2 full days doing this with that settler Y-Kohen who had all his stuff and a well organised mountain of old style zio hasbara ready to shoot

no point in this palava i concluded.

tho y-kohen soon disappeared instantly, crushed by an adversary he could not fight.............his wife!

if I am in a history mood i may lock historical horns with you but usually i aint

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

Sherri
Why are the people of Gaza allowing missiles to be launched into Israel in populated areas from Gaza?
the "people of gaza" have no say in the matter

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

they live under collective punishment both from israel and hamas, too

enough to drive anyone psychotic and suicidally depressed too

Last edited:
irosie,

Sherri

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

They don't? Hey Israel they're setting up missiles to be fired in this area. Is all they would have to say. Remaining silent is just as bad as those firing the missiles into the civilian populace of Israel.
I bet you could careless about those missiles strikes killing Israeli's civilians.

mamzer dear------let this thread SLIP DOWN-----I am tired of looking at the NAME THAT ORIGINATED IT ------and the title is so GOEBBELS as to your brilliant comment----my little mamzer------very nice---now go to bed so you have the energy to be a mamzer tomorrow-------there's a good little mamzer
rosie i am so glad to hear you are at long last tiring of the very name of sherri

i will obey your mitzvot and i hereby issue you with a mitzvot to ignore and avoid sherri

she is only getting worse every time you launch another rocket at her

bit like hamas does under a salvo of zio rockets just like now and i hear from auntie BBC that they are still at it

good morning...its sunny here in london and i is in a good mood..............namaste, mata ji xxx

Last edited:
Retards firing rockets at a superpower are asking to be bombed, give em what they want.

Any other non western superpower would ve wiped out Gaza from the map performing a real genocide on the population, what do you think the Russians or the Chinese do with muslims like the Hamas terrorists?

Be glad that Israel is the neighbour of Gaza instead of Russia or China, we d be talking about a Gaza crater if they were the neighbour of Gaza.

And if you think God is giving you victory or protecting your people, just look at the casualty numbers: they contradict it, the retards firing rockets are getting their asses kicked and they will get their asses kicked again soon when another ground war starts (the last one kicked Hamas ass too)
typical bogstandard ignorant zionist drivel

booooooooooring too

gaza's terrorist leaders, some of them want exactly what israel is doin to them

cast lead was a disaster for israel, and strengthened hamas
made israel look terrible and changed world opinion against it, big time
they hope to repeat it

lets hope neither happens
that's what any HUMAN would say

Why do you have to be a 'zionist' or any other name to see Israel has stood down for long enough?

What's worse is we have to back their play, or we should, but since the Middle East sees Obama as weak and ineffectual they feel free to get up to all sorts of deviltry.
I like to think if people fired rockets at us we'd retaliate too but we are in the Age of Appeasment now and will probably do nothing but want to 'discuss' it.

irosie,

Sherri

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

They voted for Hamas, being aware of their charter, their aspirations to obliterate their neighbours and in the knowledge that they would continue to put them in harms way in their desire to kill Israeli's. They have to take some of the responsibility I'm afraid. And yes, I know Hamas bought their votes to some degree with their 'social' works and the fact that they appeared to be less corrupt than Feteh, but still the voters knew they elected a gvmt sworn to their neighbours destruction and therefore knew they would find themselves in postitions such as they do today. Now Hamas' social works consist of stealing food and aid meant for the people, executing people in the street without trial, placing them in harms way day in and day out, and refusing to allow elections that they know Fateh could now win. Why haven't the pals had their Arab 'Spring' if they are simply victims of their gomnt?

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

They voted for Hamas, being aware of their charter, their aspirations to obliterate their neighbours and in the knowledge that they would continue to put them in harms way in their desire to kill Israeli's. They have to take some of the responsibility I'm afraid. And yes, I know Hamas bought their votes to some degree with their 'social' works and the fact that they appeared to be less corrupt than Feteh, but still the voters knew they elected a gvmt sworn to their neighbours destruction and therefore knew they would find themselves in postitions such as they do today. Now Hamas' social works consist of stealing food and aid meant for the people, executing people in the street without trial, placing them in harms way day in and day out, and refusing to allow elections that they know Fateh could now win. Why haven't the pals had their Arab 'Spring' if they are simply victims of their gomnt?

Well said. The people got what they asked for now it'll be for somebody else to come in and clean up their mess and guess who that's gonna be? Any takers?

Last edited:

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

They don't? Hey Israel they're setting up missiles to be fired in this area. Is all they would have to say. Remaining silent is just as bad as those firing the missiles into the civilian populace of Israel.
I bet you could careless about those missiles strikes killing Israeli's civilians.

bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Supporting Israel's civiian killing, bigrebnc1!

THAT IS INHUMAN AND DISGUSTING!

Sherri

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

bigrebnc1,

Supporting Israel's attacks in Gaza like you are doing, bigrebnc1, is like you, bigrebnc1,

firing each one of those weapons into Gaza upon the civilian population yourself.

Why do you want to kill children and civilians in Gaza and support their killings?

Sherri

Why do you support Hamas killing their own people, their own women and children, including the people who voted for them? Cos u iz evil :dev2:

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

bigrebnc1,

Sherri
For Sherri:

israel today | Israel News | IDF Rabbi tweets prophecy pointing to Messiah's coming - israel today | Israel News

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

bigrebnc1,

Sherri

So Hama rockets don't kill women and children. Is that right? How noble of them.
You live in a fairyland, honey. Time to grow up.

bigrebnc1,

Sherri

Why do you support Hamas killing their own people, their own women and children, including the people who voted for them? Cos u iz evil :dev2:

I think in Sherri-land that is known as magical thinking. If I didn't see it, it didn't happen.:D

none whatsoever

that's what is so cruel

Well said. The people got what they asked for now it'll be for somebody else to come in a clean up their mess and guess who that's gonna be? Any takers?

Do you shit every morning on your neighbor's doorstep and then scream at him to clean it up?

It would be much better that, then supporting Israel's deliberate killing and deliberately wrecked carnage upon 1.7 human beings in Gaza, as you are doing here, as you worry how to clean up or is it cover up the crimes against humanity Israel is committing in Gaza!

No concern for the injured human beings in Gaza, the dying in Gaza, are you human?

You do not look human!

i guess taht explains your name!

War brings out Inhumanity in some of us!

sherri

Sherri, stop insulting the IAF and IDF: you're making a real fool of yourself!

If the Israelis were EVER seeking to kill civilians in Gaza, there'd have been hundreds of thousands of dead in Cast Lead. Look in your history books at the firebombing of Dresden: WW2 technology is enough to do that, don't need bunker busters or drones.

The fact that such levels of casualties did NOT exist, is demonstration that NO SUCH INTENT existed for the Israeli government and command (individual troops MAY have had such evil intent, but that certainly was not the goal of CL).

The fact that HAMAS hasn't created high levels of casualties in southern Israel is NOT proof of anything regarding their intentions. We know their equipment, training and intel are not the equal of the IDF's - but their INTENT???? That's in their Charter, and their speeches, and their dressing toddlers in 'suicide bomb' vests - even in the HAMAS kiddy TV shows.

Stop telling lies in your pursuit of 'humanitarianism'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back