🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Israel suffered no real damage because of Cast Lead, but Hamas has been afraid to allow new elections in Gaza ever since because it so damaged their support that they would be voted out of office. The problem with Cast Lead is that it did not go far enough. When Sharon reoccupied areas A and B during the second intifada, the international condemnation of his actions during and after the operation was a thousand times harsher than what followed Cast Lead, but Sharon persisted and managed to establish peacefulness between Israel and the West Bank Arabs.

Sharon was a smart, tough, bold political leader who could handle all the criticism that was thrown at him, but Olmert was ever more of a politician than a political leader and when the criticisms became harsh, he declared a unilateral ceasefire and withdrew after just three weeks without breaking the will of Hamas to fight as Sharon had broken the will of the PLO. Because Cast Lead did not sufficiently damage Hamas, all the damage and all the death and all the diplomatic problems Israel had to deal with seemed to be for nothing, but in the end, those nations that were friendly to Israel before the operation remained friendly and the only thing that changed was the noise level of its enemies.

Hopefully, Netanyahu has learned from the actions and experiences of his two predecessors and will choose to act more like Sharon than like Olmert, and do to the terrorist leaderships in Gaza what Sharon did to Arafat and establish peacefulness between the Gaza Arabs and Israel.

Hamas has been afraid to allow new elections in Gaza...

There were no elections in "Gaza."

And there would never be any elections in Gaza in the future, with Hamas in power.
hamas won the elections and would do do again
because it gets so much help for its sick agendas from israel

sad but true

mamzer dear------let this thread SLIP DOWN-----I am tired of looking at the NAME THAT ORIGINATED IT ------and the title is so GOEBBELS as to your brilliant comment----my little mamzer------very nice---now go to bed so you have the energy to be a mamzer tomorrow-------there's a good little mamzer

well i have become a kind of zionist since joining this board and i am a jew

i reacted to the first..."give 'em hell" line in your post and saw a USA flag; usually a sign of ignorance arrogance and stupidity of the bash em kind on this board

so glad you aint quite like that sir!!!

i agree with you about Iran
that's exactly what our chief rabbi in the Uk said

at least you got thanked by an angel and by peter pan; did you see that?

i would treasure that if I were you!

You re a jew?? You re just trolling me? lol :doubt:

well done dude, you got me there :tongue:

No, not really a "USA flag": it s from a cool old pc RPG game I played in 2000 called Fallout 2 (about a post nuked world)

well I will :p
no sir i wasn't exactly trolling you!

lots of folx here including me welcome newbies or folx they aint seen before

by firing hamas type rockets to see what the reaction is

that way folx get to know each other much quicker

i always had a jewish mum; cant change that

but listening to wiser old zionists here has changed me from bein a rabid anti zionist into a discering one

but i cant stomach the israeli government

i know too much about what is really goin on under the surface propaganda on both sidesabout killing babies

gotta go to bed now; its 2:30 a.m in Uk Limey land

will respond to your private message tomorrow

welcome sir

Last edited:
well i have become a kind of zionist since joining this board and i am a jew

i reacted to the first..."give 'em hell" line in your post and saw a USA flag; usually a sign of ignorance arrogance and stupidity of the bash em kind on this board

so glad you aint quite like that sir!!!

i agree with you about Iran
that's exactly what our chief rabbi in the Uk said

at least you got thanked by an angel and by peter pan; did you see that?

i would treasure that if I were you!

No, not really a "USA flag": it s from a cool old pc RPG game I played in 2000 called Fallout 2 (about a post nuked world)

that way folx get to know much quicker

but listening to wiser old zionists here has changed me from bein a rabid anti zionist into a discering one

but i cant stomach the israeli got

i know too much about what is really goin on under the surface propaganda about killing babies

welcome sir
Say g'night, Gracie.

i know too much about what is really goin on under the surface propaganda about killing babies

welcome sir
Say g'night, Gracie.
g'night hossie n angel n rosie n all

:night::night:

welcome sir
Say g'night, Gracie.
g'night hossie n angel n rosie n all

:night:
Sleep tight :bye1:

typical bogstandard ignorant zionist drivel

booooooooooring too

gaza's terrorist leaders, some of them want exactly what israel is doin to them

cast lead was a disaster for israel, and strengthened hamas
made israel look terrible and changed world opinion against it, big time
they hope to repeat it

lets hope neither happens
that's what any HUMAN would say

I m not a zionist, I m not even a jew.

I m an outsider in this conflict and I m tired of the hypocrisy of this conflict. Firing rockets from within civilian populations and then pushing your dead babies and kids into the camera to gain support, it is sickening and insulting for my intelligence and that of many other people. And then you have guys here on this forum trying to gain some support for "their side" from dead kids that died from provoced attacks from their own government.

Yes I know that the situation isn't fair for palistinians, but look at the difference between a Fatah owned territory and a Hamas owned territory. Are palistinians under Fatah being bombed to death? Yet they have the same enemy called Israel.

It must be that Hamas is the only different thing that gets palestinians bombed, yet you retards supporting them are to stupid to acknowledge it. Yes yes, call me a zionist without knowing who I am or what religion I have (if I even have any) ... really makes you sound intelligent.

And then there is the other factor: Iran. It is Iran that supports both Hamas & the Hezbollah (that other muslim terrorist group that abused the hospitality of the Libanese Christians to take over half their country), guess who is probably sending those rockets to Hamas?

Yes maybe this is just an inderect war waged by Iran abusing palistinians for Iranian objectives

Yes I know that the situation isn't fair for palistinians, but look at the difference between a Fatah owned territory and a Hamas owned territory.

Indeed, there is a difference. What has Israel told you that difference is.

typical bogstandard ignorant zionist drivel

booooooooooring too

gaza's terrorist leaders, some of them want exactly what israel is doin to them

cast lead was a disaster for israel, and strengthened hamas
made israel look terrible and changed world opinion against it, big time
they hope to repeat it

lets hope neither happens
that's what any HUMAN would say

I m an outsider in this conflict and I m tired of the hypocrisy of this conflict. Firing rockets from within civilian populations and then pushing your dead babies and kids into the camera to gain support, it is sickening and insulting for my intelligence and that of many other people. And then you have guys here on this forum trying to gain some support for "their side" from dead kids that died from provoced attacks from their own government.

Yes I know that the situation isn't fair for palistinians, but look at the difference between a Fatah owned territory and a Hamas owned territory. Are palistinians under Fatah being bombed to death? Yet they have the same enemy called Israel.

It must be that Hamas is the only different thing that gets palestinians bombed, yet you retards supporting them are to stupid to acknowledge it. Yes yes, call me a zionist without knowing who I am or what religion I have (if I even have any) ... really makes you sound intelligent.

And then there is the other factor: Iran. It is Iran that supports both Hamas & the Hezbollah (that other muslim terrorist group that abused the hospitality of the Libanese Christians to take over half their country), guess who is probably sending those rockets to Hamas?

Yes maybe this is just an inderect war waged by Iran abusing palistinians for Iranian objectives

Yes I know that the situation isn't fair for palistinians, but look at the difference between a Fatah owned territory and a Hamas owned territory.

What's the difference, Governor? Seriously.

What's the difference, Governor? Seriously.

Seriously, what is the difference?

Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth, Hamas has consistently refused to allow any elections in Gaza because it knows it would lose.

Of course that is not true.

You mean, of course, you don't like it, but we both know it's true.

Fatah allege that Hamas have banned elections and have refused to hold them 3 times now because they know they would lose as people have seen how much more peaceful things are under Fatah. Can't provide a link right now as I'm on the IPad but there are plenty of articles out there.

Of course that is not true.

You mean, of course, you don't like it, but we both know it's true.

Fatah allege that Hamas have banned elections and have refused to hold them 3 times now because they know they would lose as people have seen how much more peaceful things are under Fatah. Can't provide a link right now as I'm on the IPad but there are plenty of articles out there.

In the last election, Fatah lost and Hamas won in nationwide elections.

If Fatah lost, why is it ruling the West bank?

Seriously, what is the difference?
Go piss up a rope, Tinmore. Be careful it doesn't drip in your eye.

And Kvetch wonders why no-one debates with this joker?
Lol :lol:
People may have noticed that Tinnie and George are pretty subdued the past couple days. That's because they haven't gotten their scripts from Hamas Hq. That's because the Hq has been Hellfired upon and is just a big hole in the ground. Now the 2 puppets are looking like Obama without a Teleprompter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back