🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a pity you don't recognise tongue firmly in cheek responses when they smack you right over the head, Kvetchy, but on the other hand, you have your head so firmly up your own jacksie, its not that surprising that you don't.
Now, how did I know you'd treat us to a 'Popper @ uni' line? You seem to think you are the only one here who went to Uni, or that you are the only poster who went to uni and understood anything. You are completely predictable in your constant self-adoration and self marketing, it is becoming tedioius. I'm quite tired of your attempts at lecturing me and at your endless assumptions about myself and others. I'm also less than impressed with your perverted posts about your guru and f*****g links and much of your other nonsense. You see, Kvetch, the truth is, you are somewhat likeable and witty and humerous, but only when you are in a good mood and are making an effort to - in your opinion - humour the evil zionists among us who will surely come round to your way of thinking if you could only just butter us up enough. The game can be fun, but like I said, only when you are in a good enough humour and only when people like me pretend you are doing a good job. Game over.

Indeed, the pompous Kvetcher has been sliding since he bonded with our village idiot, BecauseIKnowSquat.
Whatever ails Bikoz seems to have infected Kvetcher.

Sayit...you employ this menacing rhetoric because you know--on some conscious level---that not only are you void of an argument, but that you and your Jewish brethren have transitioned into full-blown Nazi-mode...The Jews may not replicate the emblematic goose-stepping---but dayummm, you got all the rest of it down pat...:D

If you consider that to be "menacing," Princess, you can always hide under your bed. :D

Its a pity you don't recognise tongue firmly in cheek responses when they smack you right over the head, Kvetchy, but on the other hand, you have your head so firmly up your own jacksie, its not that surprising that you don't.
Now, how did I know you'd treat us to a 'Popper @ uni' line? You seem to think you are the only one here who went to Uni, or that you are the only poster who went to uni and understood anything. You are completely predictable in your constant self-adoration and self marketing, it is becoming tedioius. I'm quite tired of your attempts at lecturing me and at your endless assumptions about myself and others. I'm also less than impressed with your perverted posts about your guru and f*****g links and much of your other nonsense. You see, Kvetch, the truth is, you are somewhat likeable and witty and humerous, but only when you are in a good mood and are making an effort to - in your opinion - humour the evil zionists among us who will surely come round to your way of thinking if you could only just butter us up enough. The game can be fun, but like I said, only when you are in a good enough humour and only when people like me pretend you are doing a good job. Game over.
I am truly sorry dear

i have sadly miss judged you

I will not exceed your thresholds of critical self appraisal again if I can avoid it.

I should have left it at one gentle rebuke and left it at that when I could see you were not going to receive what I said.

Let's play better games............

sorry again
angel

there's truth in what you say about me

what i want to say is that i am still emerging from a savage depression
and both body and mind aint really working in the harmony they should have

but i will take what you say to heart...the bits that ring true

what rosie said is true too

and if sayit is still with us,

I liked his expression, "Pols makin hay"

that is indeed what this gaza war is all about.....on both and all sides

sadly gaza and virtually all the arab world has never left the middle ages

and that does indeed cause big trouble for israel and us all

far better for the zios to have chosen a decent neighbourhood

i would vote for a zionist presence or entity in the UK any time

how about...........scotland???

I'm very sorry to hear you have suffered from depression, Kvetch, and I'm sorry my post was so wicked. I went for the jugular, don't take it to heart (no pun intended). Just forget my nasty words.

Sayit

as one of the more rational zios here, can ask you something, please

you can reply by private message if you prefer

the tizzyfit between angel and me started because i oblected to her thankong a certain Syrenn for a sick and vicious taunt aganist bikoz, who is gazan and therefore vulnerable

Syrenn first made me feel like vomitting because she said she was jumping up and down like a sexually aroused cheer leader at all the IDF bombs killing gazans

you have been here far longer than me; is syrenn really so psychotic?

or just vivious?

I see you are now moving the goalposts and lying, just like your buddy Bcoz. From the posts I saw and possibly responded to, and regarding the one s you allegedly make her the most evil poster on this board, Syrenn expressed her happiness at the drone that led the missile that surgically assassinated the terrorist nazi Hamas military leader - NOT GAZANS. Shame on you.
Let's face it -- the majority of Americans were cheering when Bin Laden was taken out although there were also a lot of Muslims who were angry that this happened. The kvetching Yenta should have been on one of the old AOL message boards where a Muslim woman from India who is now living in the U,S. said that she wished that all the Hindus were exterminated so that Islam could rule India. Imagine wanting to see hundreds of millions of Hindus dead just so your religion could govern a country? Now that is what I call disgusting.

well yes

but a bit more important than the ghastly syrenn

and if any interior minister in any CIVILISED democracy said such a thing
s/he would be sacked instantly

a country where you can make hay sayin stuff like that,even in semi war
is a country in serious and deep ethical trouble
and indeed israel is getting further and further away from jewish morals

shas is a religious party of the Mizrachi, is it not?
that makes it worse, imho
at least syrenn never said she was religious tho she may be a witch

Meanwhile the venom drips from "good Christian" Sherri's every post yet you lick her butt as you do for most Nazi-types, and as a self-professed Brit you should be used to pols makin' hay in a parliamentary form of gov't. You just trash Israel 'cause that's what "peeps" like you do. I, for one, am not as impressed with your "humanity" as you seem to be. :D
Sayit

I'm sorry but I aint responsible for Sherri and really I feel like we could both do with a break.
I have always regarded you as a better zio and i haven't changed my opinion
lets move on to another thread or elsewhere, shall we
and call it quits................shalom

I didn't ask you to apologize for Sherri's hate, Princess, only to recognize your astounding hypocrisy in this matter. You have excoriated syreen - who is a rare poster here and seemingly enrages only you - while giving the always hateful Sherri a pass.

anjel---kvetchie is mamzer------that's how they are-------most mamzers grow out of mamzerhood------some......well there you have it

Thank you, Rosie, I get it, but I aint taking lectures from a mamzer, or a non-mamzer for that matter, when they support a poster who adores hamas terrorists, the muslime brotherhood and who has repeatedly wished for the destruction of Israel.
angel i do not support a word of what he says, and never have

can you not see he is in pieces, being a gazan

just as lipush is, for the same reason

under fire, people lose all reason and heart

which is why picking on bikoz is just going to make him worse

why dont you take on the intelligent anti zionists

like seal, tinnie, the liq, people who can argue and know stuff

you really aint much of a good zio if you can't do that!

all you are gonna get from bikoz or sherri is crap

what's the point of that, really??

try people who ware intelligent and will appreciate what you might say.....

I am truly sorry dear

I will not exceed your thresholds of critical self appraisal again if I can avoid it.

I should have left it at one gentle rebuke and left it at that when I could see you were not going to receive what I said.

sorry again
angel

I'm very sorry to hear you have suffered from depression, Kvetch, and I'm sorry my post was so wicked. I went for the jugular, don't take it to heart (no pun intended). Just forget my nasty words.

Oops. I didn't know either and until today the Kvetcher seemed perfectly normal.

Meanwhile the venom drips from "good Christian" Sherri's every post yet you lick her butt as you do for most Nazi-types, and as a self-professed Brit you should be used to pols makin' hay in a parliamentary form of gov't. You just trash Israel 'cause that's what "peeps" like you do. I, for one, am not as impressed with your "humanity" as you seem to be. :D
Sayit

I'm sorry but I aint responsible for Sherri and really I feel like we could both do with a break.

I didn't ask you to apologize for Sherri's hate, Princess, only to recognize your astounding hypocrisy in this matter. You have excoriated syreen - who is a rare poster here and seemingly enrages only you - while giving the always hateful Sherri a pass.
sayit:

no-one here can read all the threads or know everything the most prolific posters are saying

i have posted several full blast attacks on sherri...really strong ones about jew hatred
really I have. .......did you read none of them??

can't you demote me from princess to slag or slut or worst of all, shiksa?

i also told rosie she was wastin her energy by engaging with her at all, and I meant it

then out of the blue she sends me a post unrelated to gaza etc about her failures as a "christian" healer

and that i felt i could respond to as it has been my profession

it is sad that any humanity shown to "enemies" is a capital crime in your and others eyes but I really aint apologisin for that, sorry...the healer in me wont allow it

anjel---kvetchie is mamzer------that's how they are-------most mamzers grow out of mamzerhood------some......well there you have it

Thank you, Rosie, I get it, but I aint taking lectures from a mamzer, or a non-mamzer for that matter, when they support a poster who adores hamas terrorists, the muslime brotherhood and who has repeatedly wished for the destruction of Israel.
angel i do not support a word of what he says, and never have

can you not see he is in pieces, being a gazan

just as lipush is, for the same reason

under fire, people lose all reason and heart

which is why picking on bikoz is just going to make him worse

why dont you take on the intelligent anti zionists

like seal, tinnie, the liq, people who can argue and know stuff

you really aint much of a good zio if you can't do that!

all you are gonna get from bikoz or sherri is crap

what's the point of that, really??

try people who ware intelligent and will appreciate what you might say.....

OMG, there you go again.
FYI, I did take on Seal and his baseless allegations, as did others. He invariably ignored requests for information to back up his nonsense and, once bored waiting, a google search regarding his allegations threw up absolutely NADA. He ran off to some other board in a tantrum. TheLiq barely posts, and I'm afraid I find it laughable that you refer to tinny as intelligent - I don't intend to respond to cryptic and usually idiotic one liners - he writes that way for a reason you know. Now, stay off my case, there's a good whatever you are.
BTW, I find it strange that you keep telling everyone not to respond to Bcoz and Sherrie - its almost as though you are overly concerned that they keep tripping themselves up the more they respond to those of us who challenge their filth. Well let me tell you something, their filth needs to be challenged and there are those of us who will do it regardless of your nagging and regardless of the fact that you are strangely anxious about it. Your empathy for Bcoz is woefully misplaced imho, and it is usually the case, in my experience, that posters who behave so protectively in this manner have more in common with those they are talking up than they want to let on.

Billiant idea, Kvetchie - we'd have to teach 'em to make decent bagels, but their lox (gravlax) is some of the best!

As for the rest of it, Syrenn I know from the Tavern and she has always been very nice.... I missed the 'taunting' because frankly, I just don't read every word on every thread - especially when one starts going south.

So I'm in no position to decide anything right now......

I am truly sorry dear

sorry again
angel

angel and sayit

thanx both of you

can i repoost my edited confession on depression after you both responded
it will make more sense

if you have ever experienced depression,
you will know it leaves one full of toxins
and when it lifts, these mental and heart toxins come out in strange ways
related to the symptoms you have described

there is another medical term as well as sad that describes this,
but i dont feel safe to use it here

angel i did not begrudge your harsh words
just a tiff that's all, no. 10 zillion for this veteran of tiffs!
rather you spewed it all out than a british sulk for ages

seriously i think harsh spewing can be therapeutic
and certainly helped me out of depression when i first joined

and that's what loads of folx here really wanna do
its an amazing safe place, uncensored, no holds barred
unregulated and so if that helps people as it did help me
then let them get on with it and shoot their toxic loads

biut if you want to debate then pick those who are able and willing to do so

I have really seriously shifted long held prejudices about israel and zionism
by being here, and that's great

but every so often someone like syrenn and the codger makes me wanna spew
but i no longer find it a release as i first did

"Israeli's have systematically murdered Palestinians since 1926 to present day,get your facts straight and throw away your "ROSIE" coloured Glasses,they are making you go blind.

Prior to 1948 Illegal Jews invading Palestine were ruthless Terrorists,not much has really changed for the Palestinians since,Kvetch you must think posters on here are a pack of Idiots........Cut the Crap and Pay Attention.theliq "

Kvetchie, are you seriously trying to suggest that the above is 'intelligent' debate on anything???????

Sayit

sayit:

no-one here can read all the threads or know everything the most prolific posters are saying

i have posted several full blast attacks on sherri...really strong ones about jew hatred

i also told rosie she was wastin her energy by engaging with her at all, and I meant it

then out of the blue she sends me a post unrelated to gaza etc about her failures as a "christian" healer

it is sad that any humanity shown to "enemies" is a capital crime in your and others eyes but I really aint apologisin for that, sorry...the healer in me wont allow it

You are the one who caused all this crap by complaining outrageously dramatically about me thanking a poster you decided for reasons best known to your good self, was the most evil poster on this board - maybe you shouldn't do that kind of thing if you don't want people to look at your record of support - or in your case - expression of 'humanity'.
Bored with this subject now.
Case closed.
Support who you want to - even terrorist supporters.
I really don't give a 4 x.

Sayit

sayit:

You and Sherri as "Christian" healers? Really? Sherri is exposed by her constantly shrill posting style ... kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard.
I did notice what I thought were drunkin' posts by you (I often post after drinkin') recently and thought you were tippin' a few today. I did delete the post in which I suggested a Valium or good Scotch. It was just me doin' what I do but it was posted before I read your mea culpa. Sorry.

Billiant idea, Kvetchie - we'd have to teach 'em to make decent bagels, but their lox (gravlax) is some of the best!

As for the rest of it, Syrenn I know from the Tavern and she has always been very nice.... I missed the 'taunting' because frankly, I just don't read every word on every thread - especially when one starts going south.

So I'm in no position to decide anything right now......
Hunter if you say syrenn is nice then so be it

I may be being harsh on syrenn....i dont know her

as it happens, i was rejoicing today at the death of a mass murderer
not jumpin up and down but very happy about it indeed

that was the Indian Hindu finatic Bal Thackeray who died peacefully today at 83, I think.
i would have applauded anyone who had made that 43 or less

His Shiv Sena thugs killed thousands of innocent muslims and still run Mumbai

(and i was very very nearly blown to pieces not 3 years ago in india by indian muslim finatix)

sayit:

You are the one who caused all this crap by complaining outrageously dramatically about me thanking a poster you decided for reasons best known to your good self, was the most evil poster on this board - maybe you shouldn't do that kind of thing if you don't want people to look at your record of support - or in your case - expression of 'humanity'.
Case closed.
me too

case closed indeed

takes at least 2 to tango, dear...........

sayit:

Case closed.
me too

case closed indeed

Kvetchie .... :eusa_shhh:

"Israeli's have systematically murdered Palestinians since 1926 to present day,get your facts straight and throw away your "ROSIE" coloured Glasses,they are making you go blind.

Prior to 1948 Illegal Jews invading Palestine were ruthless Terrorists,not much has really changed for the Palestinians since,Kvetch you must think posters on here are a pack of Idiots........Cut the Crap and Pay Attention.theliq "

Kvetchie, are you seriously trying to suggest that the above is 'intelligent' debate on anything???????
i rather suspect that the liq stands for the liquour in his case

he can be all sorts of things including intelligent

did you see what i said to that post you quoted....zionist saints and all?

did you see the question i asked about the jews in babylon

the first part of isaiah has many gods includin the jewish god
in the 2nd part, written in babylon unlike the first
then for the first time in the tanach god becomes one god for all humanity

i have wondered if that was persian zoroastrian influence
because the zoros have just ahura mazda god for the world
but try as i may i cant find anyone such a s a jew who will say this is possible
plenty of zoros do, tho!

and these zoros deeply resent it that jews give them no acknowledgement at all for this
and take all the credit for themselves alone

what sayest thou?

Last edited:
Case closed.
me too

case closed indeed

Kvetchie .... :eusa_shhh:

:eusa_shhh: then :eusa_angel: then :clap2: then xxxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back