🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record----1926 was about the time jews finally came to the conclusion that they would have to learn how to shoot a gun in order to deal with incessant arab brutality-----it was related to the fact that some jews finally did get to shoot a gun in world war I. The whole idea was shocking to arab muslims since according to the filth of koranic law-----owning a weapon by a jew was a gross crime -------Jews were expected to be always unarmed and sitting ducks for murder by meccaist dogs and rape by meccaist dogs That's how the dogs managed to murder some 2 million armenians------the armenicans were essentially unarmed-------they killed them mob style by clubbing them to death and beheading them------thousands of heads bobbed in the river

Retards firing rockets at a superpower are asking to be bombed, give em what they want.

Any other non western superpower would ve wiped out Gaza from the map performing a real genocide on the population, what do you think the Russians or the Chinese do with muslims like the Hamas terrorists?

Be glad that Israel is the neighbour of Gaza instead of Russia or China, we d be talking about a Gaza crater if they were the neighbour of Gaza.

And if you think God is giving you victory or protecting your people, just look at the casualty numbers: they contradict it, the retards firing rockets are getting their asses kicked and they will get their asses kicked again soon when another ground war starts (the last one kicked Hamas ass too)

Last edited:
Retards firing rockets at a superpower are asking to be bombed, give em what they want.

Any other non western superpower would ve wiped out Gaza from the map performing a real genocide on the population, what do you think the Russians or the Chinese do with muslims like the Hamas terrorists?

Be glad that Israel is the neighbour of Gaza instead of Russia or China, we d be talking about a Gaza crater if they were the neighbour of Gaza.

And if you think God is giving you victory or protecting your people, just look at the casualty numbers: they contradict it, the retards firing rockets are getting their asses kicked and they will get their asses kicked again soon when another ground war starts (the last one kicked Hamas ass too)
typical bogstandard ignorant zionist drivel

booooooooooring too

gaza's terrorist leaders, some of them want exactly what israel is doin to them

cast lead was a disaster for israel, and strengthened hamas
made israel look terrible and changed world opinion against it, big time
they hope to repeat it

lets hope neither happens
that's what any HUMAN would say

Right you are! Look what the Russians did to the Chechens.

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

That is true. The BDS movement had a huge jump after cast lead.

Israel is still doing damage control for that one.

Right you are! Look what the Russians did to the Chechens.
look what you yanx did to the native americans and african slaves
and 3 million dead vietnamese when they were always "kicking Asss"

what the brits and europeans did in africa and all the world
so many of the world's hotspots like israel are the result

and this yankee flagged schmuck thinks you and the west are so so superior
he dont know squat

chinese the soon to be no 1 and india no 2 have done littlle wrong outside their borders
sadly that will probably change when they get power drunk, too

it always does

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

That is true. The BDS movement had a huge jump after cast lead.

Israel is still doing damage control for that one.
well tinnie sir

lets hope that restrains israel now

at first it looked like it was doing that

but the politicos in israel are now in a palestinian blood auction

who kills most pals, and fewest jews, wins the election

but hopefully it will be restrained despite this

same on the hamas side, in a different way
no elections but same blood auction between the exiled leaders who are "moderate"
and some of the local thugs who resent the exiles
and dont care how many gazans die to put them in power instead

that's what the experts are saying

what do you think is going on in hamas?

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

I m not a zionist, I m not even a jew.

I m an outsider in this conflict and I m tired of the hypocrisy of this conflict. Firing rockets from within civilian populations and then pushing your dead babies and kids into the camera to gain support, it is sickening and insulting for my intelligence and that of many other people. And then you have guys here on this forum trying to gain some support for "their side" from dead kids that died from provoced attacks from their own government.

Yes I know that the situation isn't fair for palistinians, but look at the difference between a Fatah owned territory and a Hamas owned territory. Are palistinians under Fatah being bombed to death? Yet they have the same enemy called Israel.

It must be that Hamas is the only different thing that gets palestinians bombed, yet you retards supporting them are to stupid to acknowledge it. Yes yes, call me a zionist without knowing who I am or what religion I have (if I even have any) ... really makes you sound intelligent.

And then there is the other factor: Iran. It is Iran that supports both Hamas & the Hezbollah (that other muslim terrorist group that abused the hospitality of the Libanese Christians to take over half their country), guess who is probably sending those rockets to Hamas?

Yes maybe this is just an inderect war waged by Iran abusing palistinians for Iranian objectives

Last edited:

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

Nonsense. Israel suffered no real damage because of Cast Lead, but Hamas has been afraid to allow new elections in Gaza ever since because it so damaged their support that they would be voted out of office. The problem with Cast Lead is that it did not go far enough. When Sharon reoccupied areas A and B during the second intifada, the international condemnation of his actions during and after the operation was a thousand times harsher than what followed Cast Lead, but Sharon persisted and managed to establish peacefulness between Israel and the West Bank Arabs.

Sharon was a smart, tough, bold political leader who could handle all the criticism that was thrown at him, but Olmert was ever more of a politician than a political leader and when the criticisms became harsh, he declared a unilateral ceasefire and withdrew after just three weeks without breaking the will of Hamas to fight as Sharon had broken the will of the PLO. Because Cast Lead did not sufficiently damage Hamas, all the damage and all the death and all the diplomatic problems Israel had to deal with seemed to be for nothing, but in the end, those nations that were friendly to Israel before the operation remained friendly and the only thing that changed was the noise level of its enemies.

Hopefully, Netanyahu has learned from the actions and experiences of his two predecessors and will choose to act more like Sharon than like Olmert, and do to the terrorist leaderships in Gaza what Sharon did to Arafat and establish peacefulness between the Gaza Arabs and Israel.

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

Nonsense. Israel suffered no real damage because of Cast Lead, but Hamas has been afraid to allow new elections in Gaza ever since because it so damaged their support that they would be voted out of office. The problem with Cast Lead is that it did not go far enough. When Sharon reoccupied areas A and B during the second intifada, the international condemnation of his actions during and after the operation was a thousand times harsher than what followed Cast Lead, but Sharon persisted and managed to establish peacefulness between Israel and the West Bank Arabs.

Sharon was a smart, tough, bold political leader who could handle all the criticism that was thrown at him, but Olmert was ever more of a politician than a political leader and when the criticisms became harsh, he declared a unilateral ceasefire and withdrew after just three weeks without breaking the will of Hamas to fight as Sharon had broken the will of the PLO. Because Cast Lead did not sufficiently damage Hamas, all the damage and all the death and all the diplomatic problems Israel had to deal with seemed to be for nothing, but in the end, those nations that were friendly to Israel before the operation remained friendly and the only thing that changed was the noise level of its enemies.

Hopefully, Netanyahu has learned from the actions and experiences of his two predecessors and will choose to act more like Sharon than like Olmert, and do to the terrorist leaderships in Gaza what Sharon did to Arafat and establish peacefulness between the Gaza Arabs and Israel.
i think if you submitted that twisted piece of non history at any israeli university you would get about 2% if that

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

I m not a zionist, I m not even a jew.

I m an outsider in this conflict and I m tired of the hypocrisy of this conflict. Firing rockets from within civilian populations and then pushing your dead babies and kids into the camera to gain support, it is sickening and insulting for my intelligence and that of many other people. And then you have guys here on this forum trying to gain some support for "their side" from dead kids that died from provoced attacks from their own government.

Yes I know that the situation isn't fair for palistinians, but look at the difference between a Fatah owned territory and a Hamas owned territory. Are palistinians under Fatah being bombed to death? Yet they have the same enemy called Israel.

It must be that Hamas is the only different thing that gets palestinians bombed, yet you retards supporting them are to stupid to acknowledge it. Yes yes, call me a zionist without knowing who I am or what religion I have (if I even have any) ... really makes you sound intelligent.

And then there is the other factor: Iran. It is Iran that supports both Hamas as the Hezbollah (that other muslim terrorist group that abused the hospitality of the Libanese Christians to take over half their country), guess who is probably sending those rockets to Hamas?

Yes maybe this is just an inderect war waged by Iran abusing palistinians for Iranian objectives
well i have become a kind of zionist since joining this board and i am a jew

i reacted to the first..."give 'em hell" line in your post and saw a USA flag; usually a sign of ignorance arrogance and stupidity of the bash em kind on this board

so glad you aint quite like that sir!!!

i agree with you about Iran
that's exactly what our chief rabbi in the Uk said

at least you got thanked by an angel and by peter pan; did you see that?

i would treasure that if I were you!

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

i think if you submitted that twisted piece of non history at any israeli university you would get about 2% if that

You're not thinking about it at all. You just like the idea that Cast Lead was a disaster for Israel, whether it's true or not. You don't like Sharon and you don't want to admin that his actions in the West Bank during the second intifada established peaceful relations between Israel and the West Bank Arabs for the first time in nearly a century.

well i have become a kind of zionist since joining this board and i am a jew

i reacted to the first..."give 'em hell" line in your post and saw a USA flag; usually a sign of ignorance arrogance and stupidity of the bash em kind on this board

so glad you aint quite like that sir!!!

i agree with you about Iran
that's exactly what our chief rabbi in the Uk said

at least you got thanked by an angel and by peter pan; did you see that?

i would treasure that if I were you!

You re a jew?? You re just trolling me? lol :doubt:

well done dude, you got me there :tongue:

No, not really a "USA flag": it s from a cool old pc RPG game I played in 2000 called Fallout 2 (about a post nuked world)

well I will :p

Last edited:

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

Hamas has been afraid to allow new elections in Gaza...

There were no elections in "Gaza."

booooooooooring too

they hope to repeat it

Hamas has been afraid to allow new elections in Gaza...

There were no elections in "Gaza."

And there would never be any elections in Gaza in the future, with Hamas in power.

You're not thinking about it at all. You just like the idea that Cast Lead was a disaster for Israel, whether it's true or not. You don't like Sharon and you don't want to admin that his actions in the West Bank during the second intifada established peaceful relations between Israel and the West Bank Arabs for the first time in nearly a century.
well your hero, that sadistic vile mass murdering sharon of squad 101, wiping out whole pal villages in the 50s and 60s too I think

20,000 killed in 1982 in his invasion of lebanin which caused hizbollah to grow into what it is now

10 years of donations to hamas from 1967

then retreating under fire from Hamas gaza in a cowardly way betraying 5,000 heroic zio thieves

i doubt your worship will stir your heroic idol Sharon from his well deserved coma to come and rescue Israel from decadent bleeding heart softies like Olmert and Nut-yahoo

But keep on wailing and worshipping him and see if god grants your prayers

and no i will not waste loads of time at 2:30 a.m. arguing every detail with you because its futile
i did it before and could do it again but i wont, sorry

well your hero, that sadistic vile mass murdering sharon of squad 101, wiping out whole pal villages in the 50s and 60s too I think

20,000 killed in 1982 in his invasion of lebanin which caused hizbollah to grow into what it is now

10 years of donations to hamas from 1967

then retreating under fire from Hamas gaza in a cowardly way betraying 5,000 heroic zio thieves

i doubt your worship will stir your heroic idol Sharon from his well deserved coma to come and rescue Israel from decadent bleeding heart softies like Olmert and Nut-yahoo

But keep on wailing and worshipping him and see if god grants your prayers

and no i will not waste loads of time at 2:30 a.m. arguing every detail with you because its futile
i did it before and could do it again but i wont, sorry

As I said, you have not thought about anything but your prejudices. Nothing you have said contradicts anything I said in my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back