🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
More "anonymous testimony" as reported by Global Research? Really dude? Do you never learn? :lol::lol::lol:
And you haven't learned that ad hominem's, are not valid rebuttals.

You have been provided with reams of info regarding your source, Breaking the Silence and those "anonymous testimonies." That you cannot quietly slink away from your baseless position says even more about your lack of integrity than the info reveals about your sources.
:D

What You Don't See In Media About Gaza!
\]
How bout this one (3) Wack Job?
especially the first and last. Clearly they just Diverted them to nowhere.

IDF VLOG: Strikes Aborted to Protect Civilians

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUeSE3WWX_M]IDF VLOG: Strikes Aborted to Protect Civilians - Lt. Barak Raz - YouTube[/ame]

You Hate-Inciting POS, "they're Torching babies!"
Filth.
-

Last edited:
\]
How bout this one Wack Job?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUeSE3WWX_M]IDF VLOG: Strikes Aborted to Protect Civilians - Lt. Barak Raz - YouTube[/ame]

Are you for real?

I am supposed to accept the IDF's own video, to prove they do not target civilians??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I refer you to human rights group's reports, issued after past IDF civilian killing operations, Amnesty and Human Rights Watch issue 100+ page reports. You can access the full reports on the organization's websites. They issued reports after Cast Lead and after Israel's 2006 war against Lebanon, finding substantial evidence of Israel targeting civilians and engaging in unlawful attacks on civilians and civilian objects.

Cast Lead:

"2 July 2009 Israeli forces killed hundreds of unarmed Palestinian civilians and destroyed thousands of homes in Gaza in attacks which breached the laws of war, Amnesty International concluded in a new report published on Thursday. Operation 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction, is the first comprehensive report to be published on the conflict, which took place earlier this year. (press release addressing a just released report entitled Operation Cast Lead 22 Days Of Death And Destruction)"

Impunity for war crimes in Gaza and southern Israel a recipe for further civilian suffering | Amnesty International

Sherri

you are free to believe any nazi literature you wish Sherri and you are even free to believe that you know something
about POPULATION GENETICS You are free to believe
that Santa will fill you stocking with candy and nuts

\]

Are you for real?

I am supposed to accept the IDF's own video, to prove they do not target civilians??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

...[/url]

Sherri
Who else WOULD have a video You Wack Job? Xinhua?

You, with INCITEMENT in mind, posted/reposted/re-reposted/re-re-reposted/re-re-re-posted picture/s from far Less credible websites of a baby ALLEGEDLY killed by the IDF.
NO Proof whatsoever.
While my video IS Clearly of Israeli Planes Diverting their missiles to avoid civilians.

and the fact there there Are Civilian casualties does NOT mean they are "targeted", any more than OUR War on Terror produces such.

as I said in a string I just started, this place is a Garbage Dump for Stupid Bigots.
-
-

Last edited:
for any out there who imagine sherri (the sunday school "teacher" ) knows anything at all-----She has just claimed that the 'palestinians' of today are
the "SAMARITANS" of the bible-----For the record----her head is full of sunday school "teacher" dung-----The SAMARITANS are a still extant group---living in a part of SAMARIA ie what joooos call SAMARIA and what sunday school teachers do not even know EXISTS I attended sunday school as a child------about five or six times-----I do not remember learning anything except-----~~~~ la la la AWAAYYY in the MANNNGER no crib for a beddd ~~~~la la la I hope sherri sticks to that which she actually knows-----to wit NOTHING-----and little silly songs she may be teaching those poor kids that the "palestinians" are the descendants of the SAMARITANS ------poor samaritans-------they are generally nice people

IDF VLOG: Strikes Aborted to Protect Civilians - Lt. Barak Raz - YouTube

Are you for real?

...[/url]

Sherri
Who else WOULD have a video You Wack Job? Xinhua?

You posted/reposted/re-reposted/re-re-reposted/re-re-re-posted picture/s from far Less credible websites of a baby ALLEGEDLY killed by the IDF.
NO Proof whatsoever.
While my video IS Clearly of Israeli Planes Diverting their missiles to avoid civilians.

and the fact there there Are Civilian casualties does NOT mean they are "targeted", any more than OUR War on Terror produces such.

as I said in a string I just started, this place is a Garbage Dump for Stupid Bigots.
-
-

abu,

You certainly are one to call names, coming here as an apologist for Zionist Baby Killers!

That baby really died, and that was widely reported. His father worked for the BBC.

I have posted many sources about his death.

Here is another one.

'What did my son do to die like this?'Anguish of BBC journalist as he cradles the body of his baby son who died in Israeli rocket attack on Gaza

The BBC Arabic employee's son Omar was killed in Gaza by an Israeli airstrike

PUBLISHED:04:30 EST, 15 November 2012| UPDATED: 19:36 EST, 15 November 2012

Desperately clutching the body of his young son to his chest, tears stream down the face of Jihad Masharawi moments after he was told by doctors his little boy was dead.
‘What did my son do to die like this?,’ he pleaded, ‘What was his mistake? He is 11 months-old, what did he do?’

Read more: Anguish of BBC journalist as he cradles the body of his baby son who died in Israeli rocket attack on Gaza | Mail Online

article-2233248-16076B74000005DC-537_964x636.jpg

article-2233248-160A9F8B000005DC-305_964x597.jpg

article-2233248-160B7552000005DC-769_964x596.jpg

Anguish of BBC journalist as he cradles the body of his baby son who died in Israeli rocket attack on Gaza | Mail Online

Sherri

As long as they're 'anonymous', their 'testimony' is worth nothing.

I'm still laughing!

Just for you:

Breaking the Silence › Video Testimony - Why should I kill him?

Breaking the Silence: Israeli veteran reflects on everyday abuse of Palestinians – video

Tomer Rot, a former soldier in the Israeli army's 50th Battalion Nahal Brigade, recounts what happened during a curfew in Hebron. The video is part of the Breaking the Silence project, where veterans who served in the Israeli military have taken it upon themselves to expose the reality of everyday life in the occupied territories

Breaking the Silence: Israeli veteran reflects on everyday abuse of Palestinians

Sherri
There are many Christian groups operating in Muslim countries and reporting on what the Muslims are doing to Christians. Does anyone really think that the "good Christian woman" reads about what any of these Christian groups are saying when it comes to what the Muslims are doing to Christians? Or is she not interested because there are no Jews involved?

Sherri - Whoring for HAMAS lies is not 'bringing truth' anywhere - let alone bringing 'Truth' (as though it's something, waht - supernaturally 'special'?)

It's a tip-off that you pretend every human in the US *NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS* to see the HAMAS lies and filth told about what you are claiming is "Zionism".

Control freak much? You sound EXACTLY like the 'do-gooder' extremist whackos who are oh-so-certain everbody would fall into line if they were only TOLD or SHOWN what to believe and think.

What a pantload that is! Next comes the nanny-nagging of claiming that 'all decent people everywhere agree that (whatever the fuck Sherri-C@nt-behave-herself is spewing) ' - oh, and the noises about 'people of conscience'........

Yup, Sherri's spewage does bear a certain resemblance to all that ultra-leftist garbaggio wherein the effete pseudo intelligencia presume to declare for absolutely EVERYONE 'how it should be'.......

Everyone NEEEEEEDS to learn critical thinking and logic, and not be accosted and molested and maneuvered or manipulated into making up their own minds about whatever.

for any out there who imagine sherri (the sunday school "teacher" ) knows anything at all-----She has just claimed that the 'palestinians' of today are
the "SAMARITANS" of the bible-----For the record----her head is full of sunday school "teacher" dung-----The SAMARITANS are a still extant group---living in a part of SAMARIA ie what joooos call SAMARIA and what sunday school teachers do not even know EXISTS I attended sunday school as a child------about five or six times-----I do not remember learning anything except-----~~~~ la la la AWAAYYY in the MANNNGER no crib for a beddd ~~~~la la la I hope sherri sticks to that which she actually knows-----to wit NOTHING-----and little silly songs she may be teaching those poor kids that the "palestinians" are the descendants of the SAMARITANS ------poor samaritans-------they are generally nice people

Rosie,

I am not a Sunday school teacher, I never said I was. Stop LYING!

I compared the Samaritans of Palestine in Jesus time to the Palestinians of Gaza, today. Learn to read.

Jews is not spelled joooos. Learn to spell.

Sherri

Last edited:
Here- Jooooooooooooooooooooooooos.

It's how Antisemites say it. You of all should know.

\]

Are you for real?

I refer you to human rights group's reports, issued after past IDF civilian killing operations, Amnesty and Human Rights Watch issue 100+ page reports. You can access the full reports on the organization's websites. They issued reports after Cast Lead and after Israel's 2006 war against Lebanon, finding substantial evidence of Israel targeting civilians and engaging in unlawful attacks on civilians and civilian objects.

Cast Lead:

"2 July 2009 Israeli forces killed hundreds of unarmed Palestinian civilians and destroyed thousands of homes in Gaza in attacks which breached the laws of war, Amnesty International concluded in a new report published on Thursday. Operation 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction, is the first comprehensive report to be published on the conflict, which took place earlier this year. (press release addressing a just released report entitled Operation Cast Lead 22 Days Of Death And Destruction)"

Impunity for war crimes in Gaza and southern Israel a recipe for further civilian suffering | Amnesty International

Sherri

While Hamas launches rockets indiscriminately at Israel’s population centers, Israel continues to be villainized by its opponents for its military operations. Despite over 1,000 targeted strikes in Gaza, civilian casualties have been kept to a minimum. This despite Hamas’s penchant for hiding behind Gaza’s civilians. Below , however, are two videos indicative of the lengths to which Israel goes in order to avoid civilian casualties.

New Battlefield Footage Shows IDF Aborting Missions to Avoid Civilian Casualties (VIDEO) | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

\]

Are you for real?

Cast Lead:

Sherri

Remember, Sherri, anything you choose not to believe can always be dismissed as a conspiracy theory. They provide a safe haven for whack jobs such as youself.

An Israeli round hit Misharawi's 4 bedroom house in Gaza on Wednesday, November 15, 2012, killing his son, his sister in law, and wounding his brother, according to BBC Middle East bureau chief Paul Danahar. he said that when the round was landed , there was no fighting in his residential neighborhood in Gaza.

http://english.alarabiya,net/articles/2012/11/15/249857.html

Sherri

Last edited:
more maudlin stupidity from idiot sherri "the father cried" -----yes---people cry when their children die-----I have seem lots of mothers lying
on hospital floors screaming. Only pigs take photos and videos of it for
propaganda purposes. In the course of my life I have grabbed cameras
out of the hands of pigs like sherri in hospital emergency rooms

the fact that a child is dead----does not mean SOMEONE COMITTED A CRIME----but it is also a fact that injured parties almost always want to BLAME someone. My very first encounter with this phenomenon was in a hosptal---a women was being treated for ADENO CARCINOMA of the lung-----the kind of lung cancer non smokers get----and seems to be more prevalent in women than in men------her distraught husband told me---"she was ok until she went to the doctor". To the dismay of sherri----Israeli parents provide their kids with shelters from bombs------to make a shelter in gaza----all one would need is a soup spoon to dig a hole. Sherri knows an IRANIAN or so she claimed I encountered JEWISH IRANIAN KIDS----way back in the mid sixties-------just as german parents had sent their kids out of nazi germany in the mid thirties------Iranian parents were already sending their kids out of the LOOMING ISLAMICISM of Iran. The parents of London sent kids to the country side with the islamo nazis inflicted the Blitz thereon ------the muslims of egypt do not want to help the gazan kids while the ISLAMICIST pigs toss baby brain smashing bombs on Israel----KNOWING THERE WILL BE RETURN FIRE? (for the record----the RETURN FIRE that the brits inflicted on Berlin killed a lot more kids than the blitz over London killed----but -----Adolf abu ali did not care-----just as islamo nazi pigs do not care for the children of
Gaza Adolf abu ali was "safe in his bunker"------he shot himself because the RUSSIANS WERE COMING shades of NUS KHARAH ALLA who launched tens of thousands of baby brain smashing bombs on HAIFA-----while his stinking worthless ass was in a steel walled bunker)

some things never change

An Israeli round hit Misharawi's 4 bedroom house in Gaza on Wednesday, November 15, 2012, killing his son, his sister in law, and wounding his brother, according to BBC middle East bureau chief Paul Danahar. he said taht when the round was landed , there was no fighting in his residential neighborhood in Gaza.

Sherri
Why do you support scum that use women and children as shields?
Ifd they don't care to live how much more do you think they'll use civilians as a tool ?

IDF VLOG: Strikes Aborted to Protect Civilians - Lt. Barak Raz - YouTube

Are you for real?

Cast Lead:

Sherri

Remember, Sherri, anything you choose not to believe can always be dismissed as a conspiracy theory. They provide a safe haven for whack jobs such as youself.

Dear Hollie the Defender of Israel's Child Killing,

We must always have lowlife like you defending the killing of babies, must we not?

You and the Nazis and their defenders have so very much in common with one another. You look just like each other!

Now, what is it you are saying here, in your defense of baby killiing by Israel?

You call my disbelief of an IDF video to be an embracing of a conspiracy theory.

That is a ridiculous statement.

I am not even arguing any conspiracy has taken place.

I refer you to a dictionary that defines what a conspiracy theory is, you need to go read about that.

My disbelief of videos of the IDF has nothing to do with embracing conspiracy theories.

And, another point, that video says nothing to address the illegality of actual strikes that injured and killed children, like the baby in the OP.

Sherri

Are you for real?

Cast Lead:

Sherri

We must always have lowlife like you defending the killing of babies, must we not?

You and the Nazis and their defenders have so very much in common with one another. You look just like each other!

Now, what is it you are saying here, in your defense of baby killiing by Israel?

You call my disbelief of an IDF video to be an embracing of a conspiracy theory.

I refer you to a dictionary that defines what a conspiracy theory is, you need to go read about that.

My disbelief of videos of the IDF has nothing to do with embracing conspiracy theories.

And, another point, that video says nothing to address the illegality of actual strikes that injured and killed children, like the baby in the OP.

Sherri

You're a full blown idiot.

An Israeli round hit Misharawi's 4 bedroom house in Gaza on Wednesday, November 15, 2012, killing his son, his sister in law, and wounding his brother, according to BBC middle East bureau chief Paul Danahar. he said taht when the round was landed , there was no fighting in his residential neighborhood in Gaza.

Sherri
Ifd they don't care to live how much more do you think they'll use civilians as a tool ?

I would also like to know Sherri's answer to that question!

Are you for real?

Cast Lead:

Sherri

Sherri

Now Sherri - your defending of killing babies aside, I understand that your paranoia will not allow you to admit that you are conspiracy addled.

Conspiracy theorists rarely admit that they are, in fact, conspiracy theorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back