🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Israel could develop a weapon that would only kill Hamas terrorists, they would.

If Hamas could develop a weapon to kill all Israeli civilian, they would
And that, as we all know, is the story in a nutshell.
Sherri's Hate Speech/Clear intent at Incitement - merely that.
I suggest a Google of her handle/name.
-
-

Last edited:
The story behind the photo: Journalist?s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes | CRIME |Axisoflogic.com

The article above and statements of BBC journalists who worked with the baby's father suggest that Israel was targeting the babie's father, because he was a Palestinian journalist.

My God, they were targeting the father of that baby!

This attack occurred within days of other attacks on journalists in Gaza, that killed I think 3 journalists, and caused one journalist to lose his legs..

I am certainly glad another poster here challenged me to find more articles to delve into the details of this murder of a baby in Gaza! The target was not the baby, but targeting a civillian journalist's home, you have to expect they may have a family inside that home, which in this case was the case. This was not a valid targeting, journalists are not military targets, this was a war crime, and very deliberate killing, an unlawful killing, which is murder!

"Editor's Comment: Paul Danahar's question is a valid one: ”Questioned asked here is: if Israel can kill a man riding on a moving motorbike (as they did last month) how did Jihad’s son get killed.” The Israelis bragged about their "precision missile strikes" and "surgical operation" in this cowardly attack on the people of Gaza. It's difficult for many to believe that the Israelis could intentionally attack the house of a BBC journalist. But their history and motives are clear when one considers the journalists they have intentionally killed in the past and their known racism toward Palestinians like Jihad Misharawi. Israel's message with these 2 murders is clear - journalists keep out and mind your own business and news agencies who employ Palestinians can expect them to be eliminated. But exposing the Israelis does not bother them. They become caught in their own web of lies and even then look with pride on their ability to kill and lie with impunity."

Photos of the house of Omar Mishwari

Danahar also shared the following photos of Misharawi’s small Gaza home, which appears to have been heavily damaged. The place where the round punctured his ceiling is clearly visible

bbc_journalist_house1-499.jpg

bbc_journalist_house2-492.jpg

baby_of_bbc_reporter_killed2.jpg

Sherri

Last edited:
Remember, Sherri, anything you choose not to believe can always be dismissed as a conspiracy theory. They provide a safe haven for whack jobs such as youself.

Dear Hollie the Defender of Israel's Child Killing,

We must always have lowlife like you defending the killing of babies, must we not?

You and the Nazis and their defenders have so very much in common with one another. You look just like each other!

Now, what is it you are saying here, in your defense of baby killiing by Israel?

You call my disbelief of an IDF video to be an embracing of a conspiracy theory.

That is a ridiculous statement.

I am not even arguing any conspiracy has taken place.

I refer you to a dictionary that defines what a conspiracy theory is, you need to go read about that.

My disbelief of videos of the IDF has nothing to do with embracing conspiracy theories.

And, another point, that video says nothing to address the illegality of actual strikes that injured and killed children, like the baby in the OP.

Sherri

Now Sherri - your defending of killing babies aside, I understand that your paranoia will not allow you to admit that you are conspiracy addled.

Conspiracy theorists rarely admit that they are, in fact, conspiracy theorists.

Hollie,

So, how many children do you want dead?

How sick is your mind and how great is your desire for nonJewish children to die?

43 more?

143?

1043?

How many children will satisfy the lust for blood of Hollie?

Sherri

Last edited:
The story behind the photo: Journalist?s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes | CRIME |Axisoflogic.com

The article above and statements of BBC journalists who worked with the baby's father suggest that Israel was targeting the babie's father, because he was a Palestinian journalist.

My God, they were targeting the father of that baby!

This attack occurred within days of other attacks on journalists in Gaza, that killed I think 3 journalists, and caused one journalist to lose his legs..

I am certainly glad another poster here challenged me to find more articles to delve into the details of this murder of a baby in Gaza! The target was not the baby, but targeting a civillian journalist's home, you have to expect they may have a family inside that home, which in this case was the case. This was not a valid targeting, journalists are not military targets, this was a war crime, and very deliberate killing, an unlawful killing, which is murder!

"Editor's Comment: Paul Danahar's question is a valid one: ”Questioned asked here is: if Israel can kill a man riding on a moving motorbike (as they did last month) how did Jihad’s son get killed.” The Israelis bragged about their "precision missile strikes" and "surgical operation" in this cowardly attack on the people of Gaza. It's difficult for many to believe that the Israelis could intentionally attack the house of a BBC journalist. But their history and motives are clear when one considers the journalists they have intentionally killed in the past and their known racism toward Palestinians like Jihad Misharawi. Israel's message with these 2 murders is clear - journalists keep out and mind your own business and news agencies who employ Palestinians can expect them to be eliminated. But exposing the Israelis does not bother them. They become caught in their own web of lies and even then look with pride on their ability to kill and lie with impunity."

Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes - Pillar of Defense #6 - PMW Bulletins

Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

During the last few days, Hamas terrorists have fired more than 100 rockets and missiles per day at Israeli cities. Israel launched Operation Pillar of Defense to destroy the terrorists' launching points and the rockets.

Now footage broadcast by Hamas on its Al-Aqsa TV documents what Israel has been reporting - that Hamas is launching its rockets from residential areas near civilian homes, essentially using the civilians as human shields.

We are still waiting SherriMungo!

ANSWER!!!!

Why do you support scum that use women and children as shields?

We must always have lowlife like you defending the killing of babies, must we not?

You and the Nazis and their defenders have so very much in common with one another. You look just like each other!

Now, what is it you are saying here, in your defense of baby killiing by Israel?

You call my disbelief of an IDF video to be an embracing of a conspiracy theory.

I refer you to a dictionary that defines what a conspiracy theory is, you need to go read about that.

My disbelief of videos of the IDF has nothing to do with embracing conspiracy theories.

And, another point, that video says nothing to address the illegality of actual strikes that injured and killed children, like the baby in the OP.

Sherri

Now Sherri - your defending of killing babies aside, I understand that your paranoia will not allow you to admit that you are conspiracy addled.

Hollie,

How sick is your mind and how great is your desire for nonJewish children to die?

43 more?

143?

1043?

How many children will saisfy the lust for blood of Hollie?

Sherri

Sherri - why do you support the killing of babies? Please answer the question?

Sherri

Hollie,

43 more?

143?

1043?

How many children will saisfy the lust for blood of Hollie?

Sherri
You sound just like a TV evangelist.

url=http axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_65151.shtml]The story up your behind : Journalist?s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes | CRIME |Axisoflogic.com[/url]

My God, they were targeting the father of that baby!...."
axisogflogic
More Conspiracy Garbage from the Queen of Garbage.

Or should we more accurately, and due to Iranian connections, call you the Ayatollahess of Taqiyah?

No matter, you are now coming Off that the baby was 'targeted' to the father Instead, whose culpability we Don't yet know.

So you already LIED in service of Incitement... no surprise.
-
-

Last edited:
url=http axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_65151.shtml]The story up your behind : Journalist?s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes | CRIME |Axisoflogic.com[/url]

axisogflogic
More Conspiracy Garbage from the Queen of Garbage/Jew-Bashing

Or should we more accurately, aned due to Iranian connections, call you the Ayatollahess of Taqiyah?

No matter, you are now coming Off that the baby was 'targeted' to the father Instead, whose culpability we Don't yet know.

-
-

YAWN he/she/it is :mad:

ANSWER!!!!

She can't answer the question because she'll lose her edge on the fake outrage.

Exactly!

Sherri can not answer!

She can not run she can not hide anymore!

Ostriches will be ostriches and hide their heads in the ground!

No more blabbering from Sherri!

I never justified killing children, you crazy person!:mad:

But you're terribly one sided and hypocrite, you condemn killing of Palestinian children but make excuses when Israeli children are hurt!

You should be ashamed!

Lipush,

You should be ashamed to be an Israeli Zionist and proud of it, when we see all this evidence that Zionists are nothing but Baby Killers and deliberate killers of civilians in Gaza!

Where is your conscience?

Do you have one left?

Where is your Humanity?

Your defense of Israel and Zionism is support for their baby killing and civilian slaugher AND IT is unconscienable! You are just like the Nazis supporting all that was being done in those concentration camps IN NAZI GERMANY!

THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS ISRAEL'S CHILD KILLING IN GAZA, HAMAS DID NOT JUST SPEND 8 DAYS KILLING CHILDREN, ONLY ISRAEL DID THAT!

HERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE BABY WHOSE MURDER YOU DEFEND AND CELEBRATE!

bbc0.jpg

SHERRI

I am Israeli Zionist, and I am very proud of that fact indeed. In the MiddleEast which is full of bloodshed, there is nothing better than being an Israeli-Jew! i wear that tag with pride!

Hamas targets civilians, while Israel does not.

Hamas called for religious cleasing, while Israel DOES NOT.

Hamas killed their own people while abusing them,terrorizing them, Hamas' most known aspects is drying out its own community, while Israel IS NOT.

There is absolutely no reason why one should be ashamed to be a Zionist. Or Israeli, or Jew.

..."I would be ashamed to belong to the peoples who have borne and raised the criminals responsible for the deeds that have been perpetrated against us. "

" It is part of the terrible logic of the inexorable decrees that they will come face to face with themselves at the end, because in our death dies the conscience of the world, because a world has been murdered when they murder Israel."
- Zvi Kolitz.

You mean a TERRORIST THEN......NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF.....NOTHING AT ALL....YOU NEED TO GET A DECENT LIFE.

I don't think Pot Sherri has any legs to stand on trying to Kettle-Call any other poster here on ANY kind of less-than-laudable behavior.
While Sherri babbles on like is was part of her housewife (زن خانه دار ) duties in a Muslim household, let's hear a little about what Arab columnists have to say.
Pitchfork Patriots « Pitchfork Patriots

The fact of the babies death, if it is a fact and not Pallywood, is unfortunate, but certainly not intentional/targeted.
You are so full of shit.

From the people pulling the trigger...

[="http://www.GlobalResearch.cabreaking-the-silence-testimonies-of-israeli-soldiers"]Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagemen[b ] [/URL][/SI zE ][/FON T]

All Palestinians were suspects, so [B ]even ones waving white flags were shot[/B]. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”

[FONT vc="Arial Bla"][SIZE = "3"]Testimony 43 – Rules of Engagement [/SIZE][/FO NT]
“[B ]One guy said he just couldn’t finish this operation without killing someone[/B ]. So he killed someone….” It was war.

Testimony 31 – Rules of Engagement

“We weren’t told outright to shoot anything we saw moving but that was the implication. I asked, ‘What if I see a girl outside?’ She has no business being outside. ‘So what do I do?’ [B ]Check if she’s armed – then shoot her[/B].”
[FOT="Arial Black"][SIZE=" 3"]Testimony 10 – Briefings[/SIZE][/FONT]
Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see….this pretty much disgusted me. There was a clear feeling, and this was repeated whenever others spoke to us, that no humanitarian consideration played any role in the army at present.”
[SIE="3"]Testimony 8 – Rules of Engagement [/SIZE]
[B ]Some of the younger soldiers “think it’s cool to wield such power with no one wanting to rein them in[/B ]. They (were given) permission to open fire” even at most people who “definitely (are) not terrorists.” Free fire used all weapons against “everything (including) houses,” whether or not they looked suspect.
It's pretty obvious, to IDF soldiers, killing arab babies is no big deal.
It's "Pretty Obvious" ..
1. you are another Global/GullibleResearch Clown
2. You have ZERO info this was targeting
3. In fact, we even have NO knowledge this isn't Pallywood or the Baby killed by a Hamas Shell.
4. Israel has called off Several strikes MID-AIR because civilians were around.

(Cockpit pix/audio posted on the net to that effect)
-

-

GROAN,MORE IDIOCY,where the fuck do you get em from???????

axisogflogic
More Conspiracy Garbage from the Queen of Garbage.

Or should we more accurately, and due to Iranian connections, call you the Ayatollahess of Taqiyah?

-
-
LMAO! Thank you for leading me to that article. What shall we have? A UN Investigation or just investigations by human rights groups. Perhaps, more options will be opening up after that UN vote this next week!.

Last edited:

ANSWER!!!!

She can't answer the question because she'll lose her edge on the fake outrage.

Exactly!

Sherri can not answer!

She can not run she can not hide anymore!

Ostriches will be ostriches and hide their heads in the ground!

No more blabbering from Sherri!
Bimbo, The issue is Israel's murder of children!

for any out there who imagine sherri (the sunday school "teacher" ) knows anything at all-----She has just claimed that the 'palestinians' of today are
the "SAMARITANS" of the bible-----For the record----her head is full of sunday school "teacher" dung-----The SAMARITANS are a still extant group---living in a part of SAMARIA ie what joooos call SAMARIA and what sunday school teachers do not even know EXISTS I attended sunday school as a child------about five or six times-----I do not remember learning anything except-----~~~~ la la la AWAAYYY in the MANNNGER no crib for a beddd ~~~~la la la I hope sherri sticks to that which she actually knows-----to wit NOTHING-----and little silly songs she may be teaching those poor kids that the "palestinians" are the descendants of the SAMARITANS ------poor samaritans-------they are generally nice people

Rosie,

I am not a Sunday school teacher, I never said I was. Stop LYING!

I compared the Samaritans of Palestine in Jesus time to the Palestinians of Gaza, today. Learn to read.

Jews is not spelled joooos. Learn to spell.

Sherri

Oh dear. Sherri the antic-christ can't remember her own lies. A few weeks ago when she was very busy posting pallywood propaganda, specifically that which starred the blondish 'palestinian children' desperately provoking the IDF, she claimed she was going to show the videos to the children in her Sunday School class and explain how Israel has occupied Gaza et boring cetera. Sherri, your memory appears to be as poor as your attempt at passing yourself off as a Christian. LOL :lol:

If Israel could develop a weapon that would only kill Hamas terrorists, they would.

If Hamas could develop a weapon to kill all Israeli civilian, they would
And that, as we all know, is the story in a nutshell.
Sherri's Hate Speech/Clear intent at Incitement - merely that.
I suggest a Google of her handle/name.
-
-

Confronting and disclosing Israel's war crimes is neither hate speech or incitement, whatever the hell that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back