🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of the babies death, if it is a fact and not Pallywood, is unfortunate, but certainly not intentional/targeted.
You are so full of shit.

From the people pulling the trigger...

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”

Testimony 43 – Rules of Engagement

“One guy said he just couldn’t finish this operation without killing someone. So he killed someone….” It was war.

Testimony 31 – Rules of Engagement

“We weren’t told outright to shoot anything we saw moving but that was the implication. I asked, ‘What if I see a girl outside?’ She has no business being outside. ‘So what do I do?’ Check if she’s armed – then shoot her

Testimony 10 – Briefings

Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see….this pretty much disgusted me. There was a clear feeling, and this was repeated whenever others spoke to us, that no humanitarian consideration played any role in the army at present.”

Testimony 8 – Rules of Engagement

Some of the younger soldiers “think it’s cool to wield such power with no one wanting to rein them in. They (were given) permission to open fire” even at most people who “definitely (are) not terrorists.” Free fire used all weapons against “everything (including) houses,” whether or not they looked suspect.
It's pretty obvious, to IDF soldiers, killing arab babies is no big deal.

More "anonymous testimony" as reported by Global Research? Really dude? Do you never learn? :lol::lol::lol:

You mad bro :lol:
Not at all. I'm having a great day. I'm on a "pillar of a cloud", after Notre Dame kicked SC's ass and the Lakers were smokin' in Dallas last night. The only way my day could get better, would be if someone could get me hooked up with this little IDF minx.

I would gladly throw a Gazan under the bus, to show my gratitude.

The fact of the babies death, if it is a fact and not Pallywood, is unfortunate, but certainly not intentional/targeted.
You are so full of shit.

Testimony 50 – Rules of Engagement

All Palestinians were suspects, so even ones waving white flags were shot. Orders were to shoot at everyone, “even an old woman – take them down.”

Testimony 43 – Rules of Engagement

“One guy said he just couldn’t finish this operation without killing someone. So he killed someone….” It was war.

Testimony 31 – Rules of Engagement

“We weren’t told outright to shoot anything we saw moving but that was the implication. I asked, ‘What if I see a girl outside?’ She has no business being outside. ‘So what do I do?’ Check if she’s armed – then shoot her

Testimony 10 – Briefings

Formal briefings covered “going off to war (and in war) no consideration of civilians was to be taken. Shoot anyone you see….this pretty much disgusted me. There was a clear feeling, and this was repeated whenever others spoke to us, that no humanitarian consideration played any role in the army at present.”

Testimony 8 – Rules of Engagement

Some of the younger soldiers “think it’s cool to wield such power with no one wanting to rein them in. They (were given) permission to open fire” even at most people who “definitely (are) not terrorists.” Free fire used all weapons against “everything (including) houses,” whether or not they looked suspect.

More "anonymous testimony" as reported by Global Research? Really dude? Do you never learn? :lol::lol::lol:

Dense One,

You really need to read the posts, everything loinboy is posting can also be retrieved from the website of Breaking The Silence itself. These are former IDF soldiers, all their own stories, being told.

From loinboy's link, info about Breaking The Silence:

"Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran Israeli soldiers that collects anonymous testimonies of soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifada.” They recount experiences that deeply affected them, including abusing Palestinians, looting, destroying property, and other practices “excused as military necessities, or explained as extreme and unique cases.” They believe otherwise in describing “the depth of corruption which is spreading in the Israeli military” to which Israeli society and most Western observers turn a blind eye. “Breaking the Silence” was established to force an uncomfortable reality into the open to “demand accountability regarding Israel’s military actions in the Occupied Territories perpetrated by us in our name.”

Its new booklet features 54 damning testimonies from 30 Israeli soldiers on their experiences in Operation Cast Lead. They recount what official media and government sources suppressed with comments like: “You feel like an infantile little kid with a magnifying glass looking at ants, burning them.” Another referred to “not much said about the issue of innocent civilians.” Anyone and anything were fair game, and laws of war went out the window. They explained wanton destruction, crops uprooted, human slaughter, women and children killed in cold blood, illegal weapons used, free-fire orders to shoot to kill anywhere at anything that moved, and using civilians as human shields.
Israeli commanders refuted their accounts as groundless, but B’Tselem reported that the military “refused to open serious, impartial investigations,” even when provided with detailed information, including victims’ names, exact dates, and precise locations of incidents

“Breaking the Silence:” Testimonies of Israeli Soldiers | Global Research

Breaking the Silence › Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

Sherri

You are so full of shit.

It's "Pretty Obvious" ..
1. you are another Global/GullibleResearch Clown
2. You have ZERO info this was targeting
3. In fact we even have NO knowledge this isn't Pallywood or the Baby killed by a Hamas Shell.
4. Israel has called off Several strikes MID-AIR because civilians were around.

Cockpit pix posted on the net.
-

-

abu afak,

LMAO

Idiot, educate yourself a bit, PLEASE!

Loinboy's source is Breaking The Silence, these are the words of soldiers who served in the IDF speaking of their experiences!

LMAO

You can go directly to their website for more!

Breaking the Silence › Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

Sherri

According to your source, Global Research, “Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran Israeli soldiers that collects anonymous testimonies of soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifada.”
I would add it is funded by the gov'ts of Britain, Spain and The Netherlands.
In other words, anyone can say anything for a few shekels. No wonder you subscribe to it. :D

Too bad Loiny hasn't figured out that one-liners lose so much of their impact when riddled with errors of grammar.

It's best to avoid using a phrase like 'ad hominems' when one can't pluralize it correctly. One should also avoid sentences where one cannot determine where commas should and should not be placed.

Too bad Loiny hasn't figured out that one-liners lose so much of their impact when riddled with errors of grammar.

It's best to avoid using a phrase like 'ad hominems' when one can't pluralize it correctly. One should also avoid sentences where one cannot determine where commas should and should not be placed.

LMAO!

You can't do better than that?

LMAO!

How many babies has Hamas killed?

You are so full of shit.

How do you know? Breaking the Silence is an Israeli NGO funded by the gov'ts of Britain, Spain and The Netherlands. What leftists won't do for a few pounds and euros, eh?
:D

As long as they're 'anonymous', their 'testimony' is worth nothing.

Considering who is funding "BTS" I'm certain more than a few euros were involved, however, there is no way of verifying whether any statements were actually taken. :D

As long as they're 'anonymous', their 'testimony' is worth nothing.

I'm still laughing!

Just for you:

Breaking the Silence › Video Testimony - Why should I kill him?

Breaking the Silence: Israeli veteran reflects on everyday abuse of Palestinians – video

Tomer Rot, a former soldier in the Israeli army's 50th Battalion Nahal Brigade, recounts what happened during a curfew in Hebron. The video is part of the Breaking the Silence project, where veterans who served in the Israeli military have taken it upon themselves to expose the reality of everyday life in the occupied territories

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/aug/26/breaking-silence-israeli-abuse-palestinians-video

Sherri

Last edited:

LMAO!

She's doing way better but you will avoid those posts like the plague. :D

LMAO!

How many babies has Hamas killed?

toastman,

In the 8 day Gaza operation we just saw end with a cease fire, Hamas killed no Israeli babies, we all, the whole world, sat back and watched Israel murder 43 Palestinian children in Gaza, that included two 11 month old babies, and they injured thousands of children in Gaza.

I actually think it has been years since Hamas killed an Israeli child.

Btselem tracks all of this.

I go to Btselem, and the most recent possible killing of an Israeli child by Hamas goes all the way back to 4/7/2011, Daniel Viflic was killed. He was a 16 year-old resident of Ramat Beit Shemesh, injured on 07.04.2011 next to Kfar Aza, by a missile, and died on 17.04.2011. Additional information: Killed by a missile that struck a bus at the Saad junction, near the Gaza Strip.

I said possiible killing by Hamas because I do not know if this was a Hamas missile, or the work of some other Palestinian group.

http://old.btselem.org/statistics/english/Casualties_Data.asp?Category=6&region=ISRAEL

Sherri

Last edited:
How do you know? Breaking the Silence is an Israeli NGO funded by the gov'ts of Britain, Spain and The Netherlands. What leftists won't do for a few pounds and euros, eh?
So what! It doesn't change the fact that testimony came from IDF soldiers who were there.

Well, at least I know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe.

And it wasn't a one-liner, ad hominems are logical fallacies.

According to your source, Global Research, “Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran Israeli soldiers that collects anonymous testimonies of soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifada.”
In other words, anyone can say anything for a few shekels. No wonder you subscribe to it. :D
I suppose the next thing you're going to say, is that its funded by George Soros.

LMAO!

She's doing way better but you will avoid those posts like the plague. :D

LMAO at you, now!

That Poster is nothing but a STALKER!

A ZIONIST STALKER!

So what! It doesn't change the fact that testimony came from IDF soldiers who were there.

You don't know who said what or where they have been. They are anonymous "testimonies." BTS can claim anything which serves their agenda. You don't suppose the euros might be affecting BTS's veracity as well as that of the faceless, nameless witnesses, assuming they even exist? :D

I suppose the next thing you're going to say, is that its funded by George Soros.

YUP. George is on the top of the list:
OSI
Broederlijk Delen
Christian Aid
Dan Church Aid
Delegation of the European Union to Israel
Ford Israel Fund
ICCO
medico international
MISEREOR
Moriah Fund
New Israel Fund