Israel continues to demolish the homes built without permits

That'll really boost their stellar foreign policy

It sends out a clear message that all governments should take on board. It tells the muslims that they are not above the law. Seems that European nations are now doing the same thing and the muslims are responding with violence, they are their own worst enemies

If someone tried to build a home on park land, construction site, military base or someone elses land it would be the same.
Homeless that set up cardboard boxes or tents get kicked off and forced to move.
If you tried to build without permits, substandard or not to zones and code it would be torn down.
With a lot less glee and satisfaction

Don't be so sure, as the costs involved have to be met from the public purse. One recent case cost the local government nearly £1 million in court fees alone, and then they had to pay for the demolition and police support. All paid out of residents local land taxes that should have been used on schools and the disabled

I'm trying to imply that in the morning of September 11 2001, the creation of the state of Israel with its 53 years of house, village and town demolitions, became an even bigger mistake than it already was.

And the reasons for the demolitions were in the Geneva conventions and applied to every nation. But nice of you to admit on here that 9/11 was an attack on the USA by Palestinian terrorists

Israel demolishes West Bank homes, displacing 36 Palestinians

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israeli forces demolished dozens of structures including a school in the northern West Bank this week, leaving 10 families homeless, the UN said on Friday.

The demolitions took place on Wednesday in the village of Khirbet Tana, south of Nablus in the northern West Bank.

In total, 41 structures were destroyed, displacing 36 Palestinians including 11 children, the UN's humanitarian body said in a statement.

COGAT, the defence ministry body responsible for coordinating Israeli government activity in the Palestinian territories, put the number of structures at 20.

It said demolition orders were issued in advance.
End Quote

Just like anywhere else if you build a home without a permit its likely to end up getting bulldozed

Information left out: Arab Israeli's and Palestinians are rarely granted permits. One of those silly little inequities.

Could they be filling them out wrong, or wanting things that are not possible. You cant build a home with a 100 foot by 100 foot area on a parcel of land 50 foot by 50 foot. Many people try to cut corners by doing the plans themselves and miss out required information, it is not up to the local government office to go through your plans and amend these details

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israeli forces demolished dozens of structures including a school in the northern West Bank this week, leaving 10 families homeless, the UN said on Friday.

The demolitions took place on Wednesday in the village of Khirbet Tana, south of Nablus in the northern West Bank.

In total, 41 structures were destroyed, displacing 36 Palestinians including 11 children, the UN's humanitarian body said in a statement.

COGAT, the defence ministry body responsible for coordinating Israeli government activity in the Palestinian territories, put the number of structures at 20.

End Quote

Just like anywhere else if you build a home without a permit its likely to end up getting bulldozed

Information left out: Arab Israeli's and Palestinians are rarely granted permits. One of those silly little inequities.

and you have proof of this ?

Yes - I've given it before in other threads, so I'm not going to repeat myself again. It's a simple google.

And not once have you produced a link that says the reason for the refusal is because they were not filled in correctly. Or that they broke the rules. All you did was cherry pick the ones that did the most damage to the Jews and Israel as is your usual tactic

Why would Arab Muslims be granted any privileges in Israel when they are literally evicted from Arab Muslim countries and have ZERO privileges ?

Kinda a double standard again

Maybe because they are Israeli citizens...speaking of double standards.

Who refuse to see themselves as Israeli, which is why they are calling themselves Palestinians. And team Palestine always complain when it is a Jew that holds dual nationality, even if they don't.

Why would Arab Muslims be granted any privileges in Israel when they are literally evicted from Arab Muslim countries and have ZERO privileges ?

Yikes

So the Judaic people can be thrown out of Arab countries and you think thats fine but let the Israeli's even consider throwing out even just the Arab trouble makers and you cry foul.

Amazing

Its within the legal boundaries of the Israeli system to demolish the home of a terrorist. Ergo its fully legal.

I'm trying to imply that in the morning of September 11 2001, the creation of the state of Israel with its 53 years of house, village and town demolitions, became an even bigger mistake than it already was.
What did Israel have to do with 9/11?

End Quote

and you have proof of this ?

Yes - I've given it before in other threads, so I'm not going to repeat myself again. It's a simple google.

And not once have you produced a link that says the reason for the refusal is because they were not filled in correctly. Or that they broke the rules. All you did was cherry pick the ones that did the most damage to the Jews and Israel as is your usual tactic

How stupid are you Phoenal? Why would I provide such a link since I did not make that argument? You're making it, it's your job to provide a link. Oh, and let's make that source follow your explicit source requirements - unbiased non-"zionazi" sources please.

Yikes

So the Judaic people can be thrown out of Arab countries and you think thats fine but let the Israeli's even consider throwing out even just the Arab trouble makers and you cry foul.

And where have I said I think that is fine? Or are you just deflecting?

Do you think stripping citizens of citizenship is a good thing? If they did something illegal - arrest them, put them on trial. Novel idea that.

Yes, it is.

Its within the legal boundaries of the Israeli system to demolish the home of a terrorist. Ergo its fully legal.

Except it's only done to Palestinian terrorists. Jewish terrorists seem to retain their homes.

When muslims burn down refugees centers and homes, that also falls on tax payers. When they wage war on civilians or riot in the streets, tax payer are paying in police cleanup arrests courts...............

Left right, forward back, up down ...... tax payers will end up paying

Better to use the money the right way and not the back end of a problem

Palestinian can build wonderful homes and cities if they want. There is a lot of uncultivated unused land in the WB but they need title, plans and permits before they can even begin, be it storage shack or an apartment building

Sorry this is not the 1800's wild west where all you need is four posts/points to file a land claim

If you don't register land because you don't want to do military service under the Ottomans, you don't own the land. Mandate gave them the chance, but they didn't want to pay taxes. A key to a door is not ownership of land, especially when old keys and fake deeds, printed in the camp, were as plentiful as garbage in the streets of Beirut right now.

I've lived, or my parents and grandparents, have lived many places, but I can't go back there and claim the land as mine. We had refugees move in and take over land, the neighborhood, we used to own but after so many years/decades, I doubt we could reclaim our breach front property again.
Considering the price of land, I'm sure it could be very valuable today, but I will probably never know. I only have memories of summers there. For all I know the house there has been torn down and a cinder block apartment building is there now and other kids are on the waters edge finding a way to have fun.

When palestinians built on our park land,they did not have permits. From tents to shanty homes to huge luxury apartments building. While they were building up they were also building down, an underground city with it's own hospital. None of is was their land. They occupied building outside the camps and kept spreading, and spreading. Now the citizens are the refugees scattered around the world while their country is occupied, not just palestinians but syrians as well. It was a refuge for kurds, armenians, turks, druze......... Now there are more refugees than Lebanese, and no president.

When muslims burn down refugees centers and homes, that also falls on tax payers. When they wage war on civilians or riot in the streets, tax payer are paying in police cleanup arrests courts...............

Palestinian can build wonderful homes and cities if they want. There is a lot of uncultivated unused land in the WB but they need title, plans and permits before they can even begin, be it storage shack or an apartment building

Sorry this is not the 1800's wild west where all you need is four posts/points to file a land claim

If you don't register land because you don't want to do military service under the Ottomans, you don't own the land. Mandate gave them the chance, but they didn't want to pay taxes. A key to a door is not ownership of land, especially when old keys and fake deeds, printed in the camp, were as plentiful as garbage in the streets of Beirut right now.

I've lived, or my parents and grandparents, have lived many places, but I can't go back there and claim the land as mine. We had refugees move in and take over land, the neighborhood, we used to own but after so many years/decades, I doubt we could reclaim our breach front property again.
Considering the price of land, I'm sure it could be very valuable today, but I will probably never know. I only have memories of summers there. For all I know the house there has been torn down and a cinder block apartment building is there now and other kids are on the waters edge finding a way to have fun.

When palestinians built on our park land,they did not have permits. From tents to shanty homes to huge luxury apartments building. While they were building up they were also building down, an underground city with it's own hospital. None of is was their land. They occupied building outside the camps and kept spreading, and spreading. Now the citizens are the refugees scattered around the world while their country is occupied, not just palestinians but syrians as well. It was a refuge for kurds, armenians, turks, druze......... Now there are more refugees than Lebanese, and no president.

Yet when Israeli settlers build illegally - the government provides infrastructure and has even retroactively rewarded them by legalizing it.

Why two different standards here?

Yet when Israeli settlers build illegally - the government provides infrastructure and has even retroactively rewarded them by legalizing it.

Specific examples of Israeli returnees building illegally?

Israeli settlers tried but their mobile homes, tents and buildings were demolished repeatedly
Beit el was one of the most recent and contentious demolitions of settler building.

Yikes

Do you think stripping citizens of citizenship is a good thing? If they did something illegal - arrest them, put them on trial. Novel idea that.

Yes, it is.

Except it's only done to Palestinian terrorists. Jewish terrorists seem to retain their homes.

But its a done deal. The Arab countries already threw out the jews and confiscated their lands and bank accounts.

So when Israel allocates so much as one inch of land you cry foul.

Israel should take all of the land within its legal boundaries. Just like Jordan did. Just like any other country.

Also your forgetting that areas A and B are completely open to Arab Muslims building whatever they want

So what the problem with sharing the land ?

How odd. They did not live there before, therefore how can they be "returnees"?

Probably the same way that those who fight for the RoR for the Palestinians demand it for all of the descendants and not just the few thousand (hundred) remaining who lived in the territory prior to the invasion of the hostile Arab armies.

Yikes

Yes, it is.

But its a done deal. The Arab countries already threw out the jews and confiscated their lands and bank accounts.

So when Israel allocates so much as one inch of land you cry foul.

Israel should take all of the land within its legal boundaries. Just like Jordan did. Just like any other country.

Also your forgetting that areas A and B are completely open to Arab Muslims building whatever they want

So what the problem with sharing the land ?

What you don't seem to realize is each country is it's own situation and should be looked at seperately. Each Arab country that expelled Jews should be required to either compensate them or allow them to return. It's the same standard I have for Israel.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

What's wrong with sharing the land? Nothing. Except it needs to be shared.

Probably the same way that those who fight for the RoR for the Palestinians demand it for all of the descendants and not just the few thousand (hundred) remaining who lived in the territory prior to the invasion of the hostile Arab armies.

I don't happen to believe in any right of return for descendents. If they never lived there, they can not possibly be "returnees" and labeling them so is disengenius.

Forum List

Back