Israel continues to demolish the homes built without permits

Why would Arab Muslims be granted any privileges in Israel when they are literally evicted from Arab Muslim countries and have ZERO privileges ?

Kinda a double standard again

Maybe because they are Israeli citizens...speaking of double standards.

Yikes

So the Judaic people can be thrown out of Arab countries and you think thats fine but let the Israeli's even consider throwing out even just the Arab trouble makers and you cry foul.

And where have I said I think that is fine? Or are you just deflecting?

Do you think stripping citizens of citizenship is a good thing? If they did something illegal - arrest them, put them on trial. Novel idea that.

Yes, it is.

Its within the legal boundaries of the Israeli system to demolish the home of a terrorist. Ergo its fully legal.

Except it's only done to Palestinian terrorists. Jewish terrorists seem to retain their homes.

But its a done deal. The Arab countries already threw out the jews and confiscated their lands and bank accounts.

So when Israel allocates so much as one inch of land you cry foul.

Israel should take all of the land within its legal boundaries. Just like Jordan did. Just like any other country.

Also your forgetting that areas A and B are completely open to Arab Muslims building whatever they want

So what the problem with sharing the land ?

What you don't seem to realize is each country is it's own situation and should be looked at seperately. Each Arab country that expelled Jews should be required to either compensate them or allow them to return. It's the same standard I have for Israel.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

What's wrong with sharing the land? Nothing. Except it needs to be shared.
Sharing land is nice until those you share with start blowing you up.
Yes, yes, I know the Arabs have NEVER EVER done any such thing...they are the BEST!
Have you gone to Syria on vacation lately?

Yikes

So the Judaic people can be thrown out of Arab countries and you think thats fine but let the Israeli's even consider throwing out even just the Arab trouble makers and you cry foul.

Do you think stripping citizens of citizenship is a good thing? If they did something illegal - arrest them, put them on trial. Novel idea that.

Yes, it is.

Its within the legal boundaries of the Israeli system to demolish the home of a terrorist. Ergo its fully legal.

Except it's only done to Palestinian terrorists. Jewish terrorists seem to retain their homes.

But its a done deal. The Arab countries already threw out the jews and confiscated their lands and bank accounts.

Israel should take all of the land within its legal boundaries. Just like Jordan did. Just like any other country.

Also your forgetting that areas A and B are completely open to Arab Muslims building whatever they want

What you don't seem to realize is each country is it's own situation and should be looked at seperately. Each Arab country that expelled Jews should be required to either compensate them or allow them to return. It's the same standard I have for Israel.

Yes, yes, I know the Arabs have NEVER EVER done any such thing...they are the BEST!

Who on earth ever said that?

I thought liberals were big on permits. They always want one to publicly protest their bull sh**.

Yikes

Yes, it is.

You are saying that every time you infer that Arabs can live side by side with Jews.
Arabs can't even live side by side with each other.
How freaking naïve can you be?

Yes, it is.

You are saying that every time you infer that Arabs can live side by side with Jews.

They did for centuries. It's not naivity, it's precedence.

The local Arabs would kill the Jews when they felt there were too many.
Do you ever take a trip out of your little Liberal loop?

Keeping in mind the standards of the time, for the most part the coexisted well. They were treated better than they were in Christian Europe, and in certain eras prospered. You might take a crack at a history book :)

Keeping in mind the standards of the time, for the most part the coexisted well. They were treated better than they were in Christian Europe, and in certain eras prospered. You might take a crack at a history book :)

Saying Jews were treated better by Arabs than by Christians in Europe is hardly a brag in light of how well fed Arabs in Israel are.
Israel gives the Arabs jobs, electricity, water etc... and gets stabbed in return.
So when are you going to Gaza for a vacation?

Hold on a minute here.

Since when have Arabs lived peacefully with the Judaic people

from
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...QrRTq0yZMyqRA5S0slTRYg&bvm=bv.116274245,d.amc

After the initial Muslim expansion

• Islamic Spain
  • Islamic conquest of Turkey
  • The Ottoman Empire
  • Conversion of places of worship into mosques
  • Islamic slavery and piracy
Modern killings for Islam

• Summary of modern killings for Islam
  • The Middle East conflict

Islam and human rights

Islam and freedom of thought

Islamic states

Islamic Fascism

The Islamist way of war

The Islamic street

Killings for Christianity

Israel demolishes West Bank homes, displacing 36 Palestinians

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israeli forces demolished dozens of structures including a school in the northern West Bank this week, leaving 10 families homeless, the UN said on Friday.

The demolitions took place on Wednesday in the village of Khirbet Tana, south of Nablus in the northern West Bank.

In total, 41 structures were destroyed, displacing 36 Palestinians including 11 children, the UN's humanitarian body said in a statement.

COGAT, the defence ministry body responsible for coordinating Israeli government activity in the Palestinian territories, put the number of structures at 20.

It said demolition orders were issued in advance.
End Quote

Just like anywhere else if you build a home without a permit its likely to end up getting bulldozed

Information left out: Arab Israeli's and Palestinians are rarely granted permits. One of those silly little inequities.

and you have proof of this ?

Yes - I've given it before in other threads, so I'm not going to repeat myself again. It's a simple google.

And not once have you produced a link that says the reason for the refusal is because they were not filled in correctly. Or that they broke the rules. All you did was cherry pick the ones that did the most damage to the Jews and Israel as is your usual tactic

How stupid are you Phoenal? Why would I provide such a link since I did not make that argument? You're making it, it's your job to provide a link. Oh, and let's make that source follow your explicit source requirements - unbiased non-"zionazi" sources please.

And another islamonazi propagandist falls to the truth and resorts to using an oxymoron.

Can you explain how you can support the right of the Jews to have a homeland in their historic home aqnd be able to defend it against attack while wanting to wipe out the Jews

This should be a good one, lets see if you run away from the truth.

Now why would you provide such a link, because if you did it would be the only link you have ever produced that was truthful about the Israel/Palestine problems

Why would Arab Muslims be granted any privileges in Israel when they are literally evicted from Arab Muslim countries and have ZERO privileges ?

Yikes

Yes, it is.

Yes and if they insist on being dual nationals remove their Israeli citizenship and status as the law says and deport them

Because once again it is two separate laws in place, or cant you accept that. The law of Jordan in 1967 is what is applied to the Palestinians along with the laws embodied in IHL and the Geneva conventions.
The law for the Jews is that of Israel as dictated by the same IHL and Geneva conventions

You have a problem take it up with the ICC/ICJ and the UN, don't make up Jew hatred on here because you don't like the law supporting Israel and the Jews

When muslims burn down refugees centers and homes, that also falls on tax payers. When they wage war on civilians or riot in the streets, tax payer are paying in police cleanup arrests courts...............

Left right, forward back, up down ...... tax payers will end up paying

Better to use the money the right way and not the back end of a problem

Palestinian can build wonderful homes and cities if they want. There is a lot of uncultivated unused land in the WB but they need title, plans and permits before they can even begin, be it storage shack or an apartment building

Sorry this is not the 1800's wild west where all you need is four posts/points to file a land claim

If you don't register land because you don't want to do military service under the Ottomans, you don't own the land. Mandate gave them the chance, but they didn't want to pay taxes. A key to a door is not ownership of land, especially when old keys and fake deeds, printed in the camp, were as plentiful as garbage in the streets of Beirut right now.

I've lived, or my parents and grandparents, have lived many places, but I can't go back there and claim the land as mine. We had refugees move in and take over land, the neighborhood, we used to own but after so many years/decades, I doubt we could reclaim our breach front property again.
Considering the price of land, I'm sure it could be very valuable today, but I will probably never know. I only have memories of summers there. For all I know the house there has been torn down and a cinder block apartment building is there now and other kids are on the waters edge finding a way to have fun.

When palestinians built on our park land,they did not have permits. From tents to shanty homes to huge luxury apartments building. While they were building up they were also building down, an underground city with it's own hospital. None of is was their land. They occupied building outside the camps and kept spreading, and spreading. Now the citizens are the refugees scattered around the world while their country is occupied, not just palestinians but syrians as well. It was a refuge for kurds, armenians, turks, druze......... Now there are more refugees than Lebanese, and no president.

Yet when Israeli settlers build illegally - the government provides infrastructure and has even retroactively rewarded them by legalizing it.

Why two different standards here?

Who says they are building illegally is what you need to ask first. If it is some islamonazi group noted for making such false claims then it should be dismissed out of hand. You need to go back to 1948 and look at the land registry for who owned the land.

The only different standards are those brought by you because of your inherent Jew hatred

Yet when Israeli settlers build illegally - the government provides infrastructure and has even retroactively rewarded them by legalizing it.

Specific examples of Israeli returnees building illegally?

How odd. They did not live there before, therefore how can they be "returnees"?

And this shows again that you have no sympathy for the Jews who were forcibly removed from their homes in 1949 and deported from their lands. As far as you are concerned the Jews had no rights to the land they bought and owned and so could never return to them when the situation changed. Over 1 million Jews were forcibly evicted or mass murdered in 1949 and all you say is they were just Jews, and that is the difference between me a civilised person and you a rabid Jew hater.

Now produce the evidence for your claim that the Jews had never lived in the west bank, gaza and Jerusalem prior to the war of independence of 1948. Because the evidence they did has been posted innumerable times on this board in the past

Yikes

Yes, it is.

And that would open a can of worms, there is no legal right to a right of return for the simple reason that it would be abused and lead to even more bloodshed and strife. The arab nations have already said that they cant protect the Jews from attack if they returned as they don't have the means. One way of compensating both parties would be to give the Palestinian refugees 2 acres of Jewish land in the arab nations for one acre of land in the west bank and gaza. Then when the Palestinians are relocated to their new homes and nations the remaining land in the arab nations can be compensated for at the going rate expected by the arab nations. This would end the fighting and troubles as there would no longer be any Palestinians in the west bank, gaza or Jerusalem other than those who are Israeli citizens.

Nothing wrong with sharing land, as long as the parties agree to sharing the land. But as history and recent evidence shows the muslims are against sharing as they believe they are the chosen of god and have been told they rule the world and must not share it with anyone else. So there is the problem why the land can not be shared.

And don't say the Jews think they are the chosen ones as I have not heard a Jew say that ever, it is a blood libel spread by islamonazi/neo Marxist propagandists

Specific examples of Israeli returnees building illegally?

How odd. They did not live there before, therefore how can they be "returnees"?

Probably the same way that those who fight for the RoR for the Palestinians demand it for all of the descendants and not just the few thousand (hundred) remaining who lived in the territory prior to the invasion of the hostile Arab armies.

I don't happen to believe in any right of return for descendents. If they never lived there, they can not possibly be "returnees" and labeling them so is disengenius.

So this means that the Palestinians are no longer refugees and don't have a right of return ?

Yikes

Yes, it is.

Or for a small taste try Jerusalem

Yikes

Yes, it is.

Many pro Palestinians on this board

No according to islamonazi history they did, the reality was as long as the Jews obeyed the Pact of Umar and the dhimmi laws they would be left pretty much alone. The problem being that every nomadic arab tribe that passed a Jewish village exacted the same protection money and tithes leaving the Jews with nothing. This led to massacres and rapes when the Jews could no longer pay their jizya taxes and tithes. So for anyone who has access to the internet to repeat the islamonazi blood libels and propaganda lies is being very naïve about the reality. Then to post on a public board that they believe the islamonazi lies over the truth shows they are steeped in Jew hatred to the point it clouds their thoughts.

BULLSHIT, they were nothing more than slaves, and as many team Palestine members remind the board they were evicted from every country they settled in. That was during the time of the Islamic conquest of most of Europe, and because of the hatred for the Jews by the arabs the European nations saw the Jews as the reason they would be targeted next. I will leave you to read that history book to see what happened, that way it might sink in and make you realise the truth

Forum List

Back