🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Demolishes Store Belonging To Bedouin Orphans

The Negev is not an 'OPT'- so lose the lying photo prop.

ETHNIC CLEANSING of NonJews from the land of Palestine goes back to 1947 and it has been nonstop and continuous ever since 1947.

Since 1947? gee----it didn't take the Isa-respecters that long to get all
the christians, zoroastrians, and jews out of arabia-----and they did it with
just knives and clubs It took the isa respecters only a bit over one year
to get the 3000 year old jewish community out of east Jerusalem circa 1947--
before the isa respecters defecated on all the ancient jewish shrines and
cemetaries there Probably only a few weeks to get all the jews out
hebron in 1929----Here is a quiz for all those who read the bible----where
and in what context is HEBRON mentioned?

BEERSHEBA, Israel (Ma'an) --

"Israeli forces on Thursday demolished a store belonging to orphans in Wadi al-Niam, a Bedouin village in the Negev.*"The demolition is immoral and unjustifiable. How can a state which claims to be an oasis of democracy and equality explain demolition of orphans' homes and means of living?" said Labbad Abu Affash, head of the village committee.The store belonged to orphans from the Jirjawi family, a Ma'an reporter said.*Abu Affash told Ma'an the whole village was slated for demolition."We realize pretty well that Wadi al-Niam is being targeted by the Israeli occupation. However, we similarly realize that our people in the village are stronger that the machines used in demolitions, and they will never break our will as owners who have the right to live in dignity on our lands."At the demolition, Talab Abu Arar, a Palestinian member of Israel's Knesset, had a heated argument with an Israeli commander and a representative of Israel's land department.

Israeli forces demolish store belonging to Bedouin orphans | Maan News Agency

212272_345x230.jpg

212273.jpg

"Israeli forces on Thursday demolished a store belonging to orphans.."

i bet they were even madder those 'orphans' weren't inside so they coulda bulldozed right over them.

And we're supposed to believe that the mean nasty IDF just up and decided they'd knock down a village for no reason whatsoever?

It doesn't work that way: the question is, why is Ma'an "News" only giving a piece of the picture? I am certain there is more, but Ma'an is not living up to its claim of being a "News" service by leaving things out. When they consistently leave out the same sort of info, they are functioning as a propaganda organ.

So this 'news' is worthless trash. It could all be as completely manufactured as far as I can tell......

that's just your opinion? do you have a link?

BEERSHEBA, Israel (Ma'an) --

"Israeli forces on Thursday demolished a store belonging to orphans in Wadi al-Niam, a Bedouin village in the Negev.*"The demolition is immoral and unjustifiable. How can a state which claims to be an oasis of democracy and equality explain demolition of orphans' homes and means of living?" said Labbad Abu Affash, head of the village committee.The store belonged to orphans from the Jirjawi family, a Ma'an reporter said.*Abu Affash told Ma'an the whole village was slated for demolition."We realize pretty well that Wadi al-Niam is being targeted by the Israeli occupation. However, we similarly realize that our people in the village are stronger that the machines used in demolitions, and they will never break our will as owners who have the right to live in dignity on our lands."At the demolition, Talab Abu Arar, a Palestinian member of Israel's Knesset, had a heated argument with an Israeli commander and a representative of Israel's land department.

Israeli forces demolish store belonging to Bedouin orphans | Maan News Agency

212272_345x230.jpg

212273.jpg

"Israeli forces on Thursday demolished a store belonging to orphans.."

i bet they were even madder those 'orphans' weren't inside so they coulda bulldozed right over them.

"Administrator and Moderator Official Posts are generally Posted in Red. They are Directives. Please adhere to them."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...8-usmb-guidelines-of-conduct.html#post6790048

"ORPHAN" in islamic law is any person whose father is
dead. Deach seems to imagine that an orphanage
and its supporting little mercantile business was
razed---over the heads of the poor starving "orphans"

deach---you are clueless I am an orphan ---so is hubby.
at one time the house in which I live was condemned--
ie ---I bought it that way----if I did not bring it up to
"CODE" it would have been razed over both of our
starving orphaned heads. Of course I BOUGHT IT---
I did not simply build something out in the sticks
and claim OWNERSHIP of the property

Forum List

Back