🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel to return remains of 2 Palestinians on Tuesday

What's so funny about Sherri is that she claims to have respect for Judaism, but then makes comments like the drinking blood one and the post she made few weeks ago in response to a picture of Jews at the Wailing Wall:

"Reading to a wall with little beanies on their head, lol ! It really is a funny thing to watch ! And then their is the head banging too ! So liberating my religion is, no talking to walls or beanies or head banging required! Having to live like they do is a reason to cry"

What's so funny about Sherri is that she claims to have respect for Judaism, but then makes comments like the drinking blood one and the post she made few weeks ago in response to a picture of Jews at the Wailing Wall:

"Reading to a wall with little beanies on their head, lol ! It really is a funny thing to watch ! And then their is the head banging too ! So liberating my religion is, no talking to walls or beanies or head banging required! Having to live like they do is a reason to cry"

Sounds like a typical Jihadist to me.

Today Israel gives bodies of Palestinian terrorists to the PA as tribute.

Today is also the day in which 10 rockets were fired at Israeli unarmed civilians, a war-crime initiated by Hamas.

Is there any comparison between Israel and its enemies? One which gives tributes and protects its civilians, other that kills its civilians and others', and spreads evil across the area

Sounds like a new Lipush shill.

Sounds like a new Lipush shill.

I have no reason to hide my face. I don't have the Mossad tailing me.

Can I say the same for you?

Sherri, your disgusting post has been reported.

Someone should take you off being a supportive member, as well as this message board completely. If I'm helping that cause, then I'm doing a good thing.

Now go and get a life.

What does Israel do with these corpses?

They are kept in a morgue you fuckin idiot.

Unlike the Palestinian in the West Bank who killed an IDF soldier and kept his corpse in a well.

When you stop the personal attacks and disgusting racist posts, I'll be civilized with you.

Right now, I don't find any reason to respect you

I asked a simple question.

What does Israel do with these corpses?

Lipush obviously is different posters, as she cannot remember past discussions.

What's the point of conversing with the Israeli shill?

She asked you a SIMPLE question and you couldn't even answer it.

It's time you go learn to read Sherri. There is nothing to be ashamed about concerning your lack of reading comprehension at your old age.

Your question was answered.

Mine was not?

What are you so afraid of?

To answer your question better, Sherri-

avihu-1_wa.jpg

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) --

"Israel will return the remains of 36 Palestinians currently held in Israeli "numbered graves," a Palestinian committee spokesman told Ma'an."

I read that Salim Khillah, a spokesman for a committee to retrieve Palestinian remains from Israeli custody, said Friday that Israel had agreed to release the remains as a gesture to encourage the PLO to continue with peace negotiations.

Khillah stated the remains would be delivered next Sunday.

I read the remains of one Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in 2002, Majdi Abd al-Jawad Khanfar, will be returned on Sunday at 8 p.m to the Taybeh checkpoint near Tulkarem, Khillah said. (This is the man who was just buried).

Israel to return the remains of 36 Palestinians | Maan News Agency

Last edited:

Today is also the day in which 10 rockets were fired at Israeli unarmed civilians, a war-crime initiated by Hamas.

Is there any comparison between Israel and its enemies? One which gives tributes and protects its civilians, other that kills its civilians and others', and spreads evil across the area
Only a brain dead zionist would act like returning 10 year old corpses is somehow a noble gesture. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Only a brain dead zionist would act like returning 10 year old corpses is somehow a noble gesture. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

It sure beats ripping out and eating the heart of a corpse, like Sunni Muslims do.

God knows how many corpses Sunni terrorists have desecrated.

The Jewish culture sees the restitution of fighters as something very important, especially if those are dead and in need of proper burial.

But since your culture probably doesn't respect itself, as Muslims, Palestinian ones especially, kill each other all over the world, holding such little respect for the living, not to mention the dead....this kind of culture and principle will not be easily understood by you.

Sometimes, she is an only child .

Sometines, she has nieces.

God only knows how many Israelis are posting under her account.

Well, whoever you are, this Israeli practice of holding corpses captive is disgusting!

XXXXXXX

I mean what the fuck do you hold Palestinian corpses captive for?

God only knows, nothing too low for a Zionist.

This is rich coming from one who posts 20 hours a day, 7 days a week running 3 shifts with her and 2 Iranian posters who can't use proper English and she's got the fucking gall to accuse someone else of having socks.

there will be 36 in all

Forum List

Back