🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel to return remains of 2 Palestinians on Tuesday

I wrote letters on behalf of that prisoner that you address that I sent to The International Red Cross.

And you know this already.

Did you also write letters on the truck load of rotting corpses that the Palestinians returned, many showing signs of sodomy and defilement after death. The Israelis place more respect on their dead than you place on the living.

Sherri, your disgusting post has been reported.

Someone should take you off being a supportive member, as well as this message board completely. If I'm helping that cause, then I'm doing a good thing.

Now go and get a life.
This thread isn't about Sherry.

You know what I find disgusting? People who try to silence others, because they lack the moral integrity to handle criticism.

Do you think your problems will go away, by simply eliminating the people who are pointing out your problems?

What in the fuck is wrong with you? My first guess would be "a lot!"

Did you also write letters on the truck load of rotting corpses that the Palestinians returned, many showing signs of sodomy and defilement after death. The Israelis place more respect on their dead than you place on the living.
Got any proof for that statement?

They held one of us captive for years, didn't see hypocrite troll sherri protesting that.
The IDF soldier was a captured POW and was kept alive and healthy.

Whereas, Israel refused to release two dead bodies years after their death.

I guess it has something to do with the jewish custom of blood libel?? ... :cool:

Actually it is the islamics that have a custom of blood libel, all down to their libellous claim that the Jews made Passover bread with the blood of gentile children. Hence the term BLOOD LIBEL.
Now every time the muslim scum are caught out in a false claim against the Jews it is referred to as another BLOOD LIBEL.

SO WHY HAVE YOU STARTED ANOTHER BLOOD LIBEL

Sometimes, she is an only child .

Sometines, she has nieces.

God only knows how many Israelis are posting under her account.

Well, whoever you are, this Israeli practice of holding corpses captive is disgusting!

XXXXXXXXXX

I mean what the fuck do you hold Palestinian corpses captive for?

God only knows, nothing too low for a Zionist.

Seems that your education is very lacking, as is the case with ILLITERATE MUSLIM SCUM, when you marry you take on your spouses nieces and nephews and become an aunt or uncle. I know in islam this is more complicated as your wife could be your cousin born to your sister and your uncle. In fact many islamic couples have married only to find out that they were really brother and sister.

As I said, I have read multiple articles addressing recent releases of multiple corpses by Israel.

So far, I have identified the names of three different dead men whose remains Israel has recently released.

I call this depraved and morbid and disgusting.

What do you call it when the filastins do the same thing, here are some details from wiki
List of Israeli prisoner exchanges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In July 2008 Israel released long time serving Lebanese prisoner Samir al-Quntar, four Hezbollah fighters captured in the 2006 Lebanon war and the bodies of 199 Palestinian, Lebanese of Arab fighters captured by Israel in the past three decades. Kuntar had been convicted for his role in the 1979 Nahariya attack, which resulted in the deaths of four Israelis, including two small children. According to eyewitness accounts, Kuntar bludgeoned a four-year-old girl to death.[15][16] In exchange Hezbollah released the bodies of two Israeli soldiers (Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev) captured in a cross-border raid July 12, 2006.

On June 1, 2008, Israel released the Lebanese prisoner Nissim Nasser, in exchange for which Hezbollah handed over the partial remains of up to 20 Israeli soldiers killed during the 2006 Lebanon War

Over 400 Palestinian and 30 Lebanese prisoners, including Hezbollah leaders ash-Sheikh Abdal-Karim Obeid and Mustafa Dirani, as well as the remains of 59 Lebanese killed by Israel, were exchanged in 2004 for the bodies of three IDF soldiers (Adi Avitan, Benny Avraham and Omar Souad) captured in the Sheba Farms area in 2000 and Elhanan Tannenbaum, an Israeli colonel in the reserves, kidnapped by Hezbollah in Dubai in October 2000.[7]

Two Israeli soldiers, Yosef Fink and Rachmim Alsheich, were killed in a Hezbollah attack on an IDF roadblock at Beit Yahoun in southern Lebanon on July 17, 1986. Their bodies were retained by the Lebanese and only released on July 21, 1996

Do you want more evidence of just how stupid and racist you are when it comes to the fine details.

Sherri, your disgusting post has been reported.

Someone should take you off being a supportive member, as well as this message board completely. If I'm helping that cause, then I'm doing a good thing.

Now go and get a life.
This thread isn't about Sherry.

You know what I find disgusting? People who try to silence others, because they lack the moral integrity to handle criticism.

Do you think your problems will go away, by simply eliminating the people who are pointing out your problems?

What in the fuck is wrong with you? My first guess would be "a lot!"

Why won't you just STFU?:mad:

My argument isn't with you, so keep your nose in your head.

What does Israel do with these corpses?

Puts them on ice and returns them for a proper burial in exchange for JUST ONE CAPTURED ISRAELI. It has been said that one dead Israeli is worth 1,000 live Palestinians any day of the week

I have never seen depravity as low as this.

How about the ritualised cannabilism that I posted then, were the Palestinians defile the corpses of Jews by eating parts of them. Or how about the next episode were I will produce evidence of post mortem sodomy and the muslim practise of severing genitals and forcing them down the throats of the victims, dead or alive

Why won't you just STFU?:mad:

My argument isn't with you, so keep your nose in your head.
You're trying to get someone banned, because you don't care for some of the things they say.

What a fuckin' fascist you are.

Maybe you should move to Weimar, Germany, where they actually look up to people like that.

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) --

"Israel will return the remains of 36 Palestinians currently held in Israeli "numbered graves," a Palestinian committee spokesman told Ma'an."

I read that Salim Khillah, a spokesman for a committee to retrieve Palestinian remains from Israeli custody, said Friday that Israel had agreed to release the remains as a gesture to encourage the PLO to continue with peace negotiations.

Khillah stated the remains would be delivered next Sunday.

I read the remains of one Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in 2002, Majdi Abd al-Jawad Khanfar, will be returned on Sunday at 8 p.m to the Taybeh checkpoint near Tulkarem, Khillah said. (This is the man who was just buried).

Israel to return the remains of 36 Palestinians | Maan News Agency

All given proper funerals in accordance with the Geneva conventions. unlike the Israeli bodies held by the filastins just piled in a heap and left to rot.

Puts them on ice and returns them for a proper burial in exchange for JUST ONE CAPTURED ISRAELI. It has been said that one dead Israeli is worth 1,000 live Palestinians any day of the week
You wanna know what they do with the corpses?

Here you go...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np67piTSAzk]Sam Kinison - Homonecrophilia - YouTube[/ame]

Today Israel gives bodies of Palestinian terrorists to the PA as tribute.

Today is also the day in which 10 rockets were fired at Israeli unarmed civilians, a war-crime initiated by Hamas.

Is there any comparison between Israel and its enemies? One which gives tributes and protects its civilians, other that kills its civilians and others', and spreads evil across the area
Only a brain dead zionist would act like returning 10 year old corpses is somehow a noble gesture. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

So what does this make the filastins when they do the same thing ? :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back