Israel environment minister Amir Peretz quits Benjamin Netanyahu's cabinet

Let me sum it up: Pereta resigned because he refused to give the "ok" stamp for a written economic plan he didn't read and nobody have, so far.

Bunch if 120 losers.

Let me sum it up: Pereta resigned because he refused to give the "ok" stamp for a written economic plan he didn't read and nobody have, so far.

Bunch if 120 losers.

Losers, of course, your a right winger and want the strife and all of Israel, you don't want peace , so they would be losers. None of you want peace, this has become very clear. As teddyearp post the JP above

"
“The time has come to start speaking about alternatives to the prime minister,” he said Saturday night, claiming that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is “held captive by the most extremist trends...at a time when everything is burning and boiling over around us.”
Peretz accused Netanyahu of making extremist statements and legitimizing those who inflame the atmosphere.
“I won’t be part of a government that continues in these trends.... I won’t stay in a government that continues to behave the way it is behaving today,” he continued. “I won’t support the budget as it is today, when the poorest people are crying out to me.”

This would sure be a bad thing, your PM started the terrorists institute in 79 and begun the terrorist movement with the hatred of Muslims. He is a praying mantis(female) , the kind that eats their mate. That is fine for you thought right?

all say the same thing, oh Bibi going to fire him, I'm sure he gets rid of whoever does not agree with him. Gee if Obama has that power, all the Gop would be in the unemployment line.

Last edited:

Bunch if 120 losers.

Losers, of course, your a right winger and want the strife and all of Israel, you don't want peace , so they would be losers. None of you want peace, this has become very clear. As teddyearp post the JP above

"
“The time has come to start speaking about alternatives to the prime minister,” he said Saturday night, claiming that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is “held captive by the most extremist trends...at a time when everything is burning and boiling over around us.”
Peretz accused Netanyahu of making extremist statements and legitimizing those who inflame the atmosphere.
“I won’t be part of a government that continues in these trends.... I won’t stay in a government that continues to behave the way it is behaving today,” he continued. “I won’t support the budget as it is today, when the poorest people are crying out to me.”

This would sure be a bad thing, your PM started the terrorists institute in 79 and begun the terrorist movement with the hatred of Muslims. He is a praying mantis(female) , the kind that eats their mate. That is fine for you thought right?

It's not about being a right winger or not, what are you, like, 5?!

They're losers because they vote on bills and econimic plans they have no fucking idea about!

So, mature, Lupita. Seriously. i feel like I argue with a toddler.

Bunch if 120 losers.

"

They're losers because they vote on bills and econimic plans they have no fucking idea about!

How do you know what they know? they are losers because they don't agree with you, of course not, not everyone loves drama in their life, some like stability and peace.

Bunch if 120 losers.

"

How do you know what they know? they are losers because they don't agree with you, of course not, not everyone loves drama in their life, some like stability and peace.

INNER POLITICS have nothing to do with "peace"

Bunch if 120 losers.

"

INNER POLITICS have nothing to do with "peace"

give some examples of things he voted wrong on? just a few.

And? If there is a military coup, then let us know. You could also do us a favor by not linking us to a Palestinian news agency.

You must really think we're stupid, don't you? I doubt having an environmental director resign is a "serious blow to the coalition government." That amounts to nothing but propaganda.

Amir Peretz is what is equivalent to a liberal, seeing as he is a member of the Hatnuah party, which in turn only holds six seats in the Knesset. I wonder why?

Because they are pro peace, that is why they hold 6 seats. The rest are pro getting rid of the Pals.

The last thing Israel can do right now is be "peaceful." I mean it has done everything to make peace, too bad their enemies don't feel the same way.

Forum List

Back